I think elite democrats like to torment "everyday" Americans... gas prices, etc

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
The elites know everyday Americans do not accept their extremists, illogical, stupid-ass agenda.. they also know most people w/ a brain did not accept shutting down the pipelines and making the US dependent on anti-US thugs for oil... not to mention throwing the gates of our border wide open for just any old psychopath to come on in...

They don't care... they hate us...

They want to make us suffer for voting for Trump

tell me I am wrong....

+

It is the same here in France it is Democrat way of govern little Macaroni

1647373456973.png

he said : to the French if i could piss you off i will.

The elites know everyday Americans do not accept their extremists, illogical, stupid-ass agenda.. they also know most people w/ a brain did not accept shutting down the pipelines and making the US dependent on anti-US thugs for oil...

They don't care... they hate us...

They want to make us suffer for voting for Trump

tell me I am wrong....

+
They are going to cease to exist soon enough, either they succeed in killing the nation dead by November, or the American people succeed in killing them, and I do mean every word of that, they have so transgressed, so egregiously savaged the American people on behalf of China, and silicon valley, there is just no middle ground, they represent an utterly untenable threat to the people and glory of the United States, they are so deeply perverse & sexually deviant, that we must traverse backwards in human history to obtain corresponding examples for such hedonistic decadence, way way back to the ancient world as it would seem to us, back to ancient Rome, and Carthage, all the way back to biblical names such as "Babylon, or Sodom & Gomorrah." These people have literally resurrected Sodom & Gomorrah from the ashes of ancient history, yet they are literally speaking, a thousand times more evil than even that ancient horror....

They are going to cease to exist soon enough, either they succeed in killing the nation dead by November, or the American people succeed in killing them, and I do mean every word of that, they have so transgressed, so egregiously savaged the American people on behalf of China, and silicon valley, there is just no middle ground, they represent an utterly untenable threat to the people and glory of the United States, they are so deeply perverse & sexually deviant, that we must traverse backwards in human history to obtain corresponding examples for such hedonistic decadence, way way back to the ancient world as it would seem to us, back to ancient Rome, and Carthage, all the way back to biblical names such as "Babylon, or Sodom & Gomorrah." These people have literally resurrected Sodom & Gomorrah from the ashes of ancient history, yet they are literally speaking, a thousand times more evil than even that ancient horror....
You sound like one of those holier than thou church ladies that get upset if they see anyone having fun. There is nothing going on now that has not been going on continuously since before the bible was written. You just figure if you condemn sinners loud enough that people will think you are good but everyone knows better.

Forum List

Back