Barr Puts Foot in Mouth Again

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Stunning he pulls stupid stunts to go from GOP hero to a party outcast.

---Former Attorney General Bill Barr railed against former President Donald Trump’s “obnoxious” behavior on Sunday telling NBC’s “Meet the Press,” that he was “surprised” Trump didn’t lose the presidential election by more votes in 2020.---

---Former Attorney General Bill Barr railed against former President Donald Trump’s “obnoxious” behavior on Sunday telling NBC’s “Meet the Press,” that he was “surprised” Trump didn’t lose the presidential election by more votes in 2020.---

Every time I see articles like this or hear the term RINO it warms my heart. But I'm a Dem so it's hardly surprising. Some GOP do scare me but I see them as a vanishing minority.

Currently, Democrats lead voter registration nationwide with 40% to 29% Republican, and 28% Independent. Republican numbers within minority groups are far more dismal with Democrats often having 3-to-1 advantages among Black and LGBT voters.

The man has a net worth of 50 million....You would think that he would check himself into a "fat" clinic, lose some weight, and enjoy his remaining days.
At this stage, nah. I don't fat shame people, as a rule. If judging by your avatar, you usually don't either. :D

Barr is out to promote a product.

Nuff said….

Here's the full interview....https://www.nbc.com/meet-the-press/video/full-bill-barr-interview/262277797

Barr really owns Chuck Todd and his attempts to spin things or paint Barr in a corner. Once again, he makes clear Trump is the lesser of two evils between any Dem...which he views as a far greater threat to America.

The Corrupt Democrat Party weaponized the CIA, FBI and DOJ to illegally attack President Trump.
It was a four year long coup attempt.
......yea that would make anyone a little cranky
Barr is short sighted; he should be worried about the Democrat Party's amazing levels corruption, dishonesty and abuses of power that is undermining our constitutional representative republic.
Barr is also wrong about there not being widespread voter fraud and election rigging crimes in the 2020 election.

Anyone that knew anything about Barr knew he was an establishment drone from 30 years ago.

Here's the full interview....https://www.nbc.com/meet-the-press/video/full-bill-barr-interview/262277797

Barr really owns Chuck Todd and his attempts to spin things or paint Barr in a corner. Once again, he makes clear Trump is the lesser of two evils between any Dem...which he views as a far greater threat to America.
What you're saying is that Trump picked an Attorney General who was a blatant partisan.

I agree

Barr said he also confronted Trump about his "clown show" of lawyers pushing baseless voter fraud claims.

• Barr said he was "livid" over Trump's suggestion to reach out to Ukraine to probe Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Hunter Biden.

Barr said "The election was not 'stolen.' Trump lost it." Barr recounted how he confronted Trump about his claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election and told him they "bullshit."

• Bill Barr said Trump was not "my idea of a president" because of his "pettiness" and "obnoxious behavior."
Bill Barr said that Donald Trump was not "my idea of a president"

Do you disagree with Good Ole Bill Barr?

Forum List

Back