I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
Dumbass most people were angry well before he made a comment. So take your self-righteous comment and stick!

Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

I completely agree. Ratings were way down before and now you just alienated 70%+ of your fans! I am done with baseball. Won’t be going to another Cubs in a long time.
I hope you are done with football as well,it is the most corrupt sport of them all easily.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Pro less restrictive voting rights? Is that even a thing?

Don't you mean anti-voter oppression?

What you really mean is you think most of America wants illegal migrants voting in our elections, right?
Also, you think stealing elections is a right....if you're a Democrat.

Yes I mean what the republicans are doing is suppression of the vote and the all star Baseball league can boycott Atlanta whenever they see fit.

There has been NO PROOF that the election was fraudulent and really tramp did win. Biden won fair and square and TRAMP LOST.
You highly ignorant little girl. No vote is being suppressed it sounds like a great tag line, but it is not true. If you can’t provide an ID, the. You have much more serious issues then voting.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
Dumbass most people were angry well before he made a comment. So take your self-righteous comment and stick!
They were angry because he lost the election and it didn't take much to put simpletons over the top. So take your twisted logic and stick.

What does Trump have to do with this????

Stupid asshole.
He agreed with the idea of a boycott and you Trump fanatics are now drooling.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.
Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.
Good they shouldn't...but GA hasn't passed any voter suppression laws. What we see from Delta, and Coke etc are companies reacting to threats from a totalarian regime, using lies and propaganda.
What threats?
when he told them to leave GA....MLB, like every other company has seen what the DNC Brown Shirts have done to cities and businesses....they don't live in a bubble.
Did he tell them to leave or did he just agree with the idea?
Under threat of the DNC Brownshirts...look what they did to small and large businesses around the country when the Dems told them not to accept the 2016 election
Dems did not tell anybody not to accept the 2016 election. You got the year wrong.
The facts are that President cockroach told his gullible supporters that the 2020 election was "stolen", an outright falsehood that many of his conned supporters still believe and which culminated in the "lovefest" of Jan 6.
Democrats claimed that Republicans stole the election for 5 years. Stacey Abrams claimed she was robbed when she lost the Georgia governor's race. They claimed that Bush stole the 2000 election....and still do to this day. When they lose....they claim they were ripped off. This was by design.....so that when they pulled it off in 2020 everyone would say election fraud is a lie.
Democrats did not claim that the Republicans stole anything and the courts decided, just like they decided in Trump's case. Of course, the issue was "hanging chads" and not phony voter fraud.
Abram's complaint was that the Republican governor was subverting the vote.
Dems objected to Bush's win until it was settled by the Vice President who did his lawful duty. They did not mount an insurrection of our Capitol to prevent that electoral win and Gore was not doing anything unlawful to incite his minions. In fact, he conceded rather than have any whining, complaining, or meowing. To Gore, our Democracy operating efficiently was more important than his personal feelings. I applaud him.
Then there is the one and only ex-president Trump, whose huge ego was more important than a smooth transition, and he proceeded to encourage his easily conned minions to erupt. The guy doesn't care about America or you. He cares only about himself.
apppf...the Dems started their insurrections against Trump on election day in 2016 and continued it for four years!
As if the GOP didn't do the same to every Democrat President.......:heehee:
No, no GOP President encouraged insurretions for four years, or used their office to undermine the next admin with a fake Russian conspiracy hoax.
Not a hoax, bud.
How much does your boss pay you for those lies? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

His “stunts” were several years ago.

Viewership is down this year primarily due to covid.

If anything, viewership should have been record breaking with the amount of people unemployed. One of the many downsides of the Super Bowl is that people have to get up early the next day for work, and many can't stay up to watch the entire game, especially on the east side of the country. I used to have Super Bowl parties for my friends and their wives. I quit doing it because most left before or in the middle of the third quarter.

If the bloom was off Kaperdick's rose, he wouldn't be betting paid tens of millions of dollars by Nike.

By the heart of baseball season and into the playoffs and World Series, Covid will be long behind us. So you better start thinking of more excuses when their ratings take a nose dive as well.
Yeah unless it is your team in it,people always left Super Bowl,parties early.my LOS ANGELES Rams were only in the Super Bowl when I was a kid so I left Super Bowl parties early as well. I haven’t watched a Super Bowl in over five years now.even though the LOS ANGELES Rams were in the Super Bowl recently,I skipped it because the NFL so obviously rigged it for the Rams and the cheatriots to be in those games and the NFL is far more corrupt now than it was back then in the good old days when the Rams made it to their first Super Bowl against the Steelers.

LA residents are just as much in denial mode the NFL rigged the Rams saints game to get the Rams in the Super Bowl every bit as much as Boston fans deny reality they can’t get to the Super Bowl year in and year out without cheating and having the refs in the patriots owners pockets.

Last edited:

What does Trump have to do with this????

Stupid asshole.
He agreed with the idea of a boycott and you Trump fanatics are now drooling.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.
Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.
Good they shouldn't...but GA hasn't passed any voter suppression laws. What we see from Delta, and Coke etc are companies reacting to threats from a totalarian regime, using lies and propaganda.
What threats?
when he told them to leave GA....MLB, like every other company has seen what the DNC Brown Shirts have done to cities and businesses....they don't live in a bubble.
Did he tell them to leave or did he just agree with the idea?
Under threat of the DNC Brownshirts...look what they did to small and large businesses around the country when the Dems told them not to accept the 2016 election
Dems did not tell anybody not to accept the 2016 election. You got the year wrong.
The facts are that President cockroach told his gullible supporters that the 2020 election was "stolen", an outright falsehood that many of his conned supporters still believe and which culminated in the "lovefest" of Jan 6.
Democrats claimed that Republicans stole the election for 5 years. Stacey Abrams claimed she was robbed when she lost the Georgia governor's race. They claimed that Bush stole the 2000 election....and still do to this day. When they lose....they claim they were ripped off. This was by design.....so that when they pulled it off in 2020 everyone would say election fraud is a lie.
Democrats did not claim that the Republicans stole anything and the courts decided, just like they decided in Trump's case. Of course, the issue was "hanging chads" and not phony voter fraud.
Abram's complaint was that the Republican governor was subverting the vote.
Dems objected to Bush's win until it was settled by the Vice President who did his lawful duty. They did not mount an insurrection of our Capitol to prevent that electoral win and Gore was not doing anything unlawful to incite his minions. In fact, he conceded rather than have any whining, complaining, or meowing. To Gore, our Democracy operating efficiently was more important than his personal feelings. I applaud him.
Then there is the one and only ex-president Trump, whose huge ego was more important than a smooth transition, and he proceeded to encourage his easily conned minions to erupt. The guy doesn't care about America or you. He cares only about himself.
apppf...the Dems started their insurrections against Trump on election day in 2016 and continued it for four years!
As if the GOP didn't do the same to every Democrat President.......:heehee:
No, no GOP President encouraged insurretions for four years, or used their office to undermine the next admin with a fake Russian conspiracy hoax.
Not a hoax, bud.
How much does your boss pay you for those lies? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's clear he's a Chinese bot

I would have thought professional sports teams would have learned their lesson from Jimmy Carter’s boycott of the Olympics. Sports used to be an escape from politics and stress of day to day living, now sits become a political forum. F-em all. Thank God college sports exists, for the time being. Once the Supreme Court opens up pay to play, title nine will be thrown under the bus, and what used to be an escape will just be another pile of crap.
God you ain’t kidding,at one time till recent years professional sports used to be an escape from politics.

Yeah unless it is your team in it,people always left Super Bowl,parties early.my LOS ANGELES Rams were only in the Super Bowl when I was a kid so I left Super Bowl parties early as well. I haven’t watched a Super Bowl in over five years now.even though the LOS ANGELES Rams were in the Super Bowl recently,I skipped it because the NFL so obviously rigged it for the Rams and the cheatriots to be in those games and the NFL is far more corrupt than it was back then in the good old days when the Rams made it to their first Super Bowl against the Steelers.

I don't follow it, but you can't help to overhear or read some stuff about the last Superbowl. From what I understand, it was not only supposed to be a great game, it actually was, but again, I don't watch. A lot of complaints about the entertainment though. I don't know what the entertainment was, but I'm sure I didn't miss much of anything. At my age, there is only so much stripper music I can take anymore. :auiqs.jpg:

Base ball fans love base ball there not going to give it up over political posturing.

Most will, but everybody in my circle has turned off professional sports. The die hard fans switched to college football. The ratings show it. Not just football, but now baseball. Note how the awards programs are all going downhill too? They turned totally political and people resent it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Good for your friends,:thup:as I said recently,UCLA football is about all I can stomach watching these days when it comes to sports despite what that lying shill smellybozo will say to me.I dont even respond to his liesor read them anymore for the most part.

othernthan the old classic games of MLB and the NFL from the seventys and eightys when the sports were not corrupted as they became around the late 90,s,I never watch baseball or football anymore,the two sports I loved playing growing up.I just purchase games from yesteryear back then off a site I go to and watch the classics.

Last edited:
This is what BLM is talking about. These white USMB racist conservative Republicans will argue that the cops was justified, even when an expert gets up and testifies that it was excessive. Even when it's obvious.

And then be such hypocrites when a rioter at their insurrection gets shot. If they were black they would have all been shot and Republicans would be here arguing they should have listened to capitol hill officers lawful commands,

You won't find many making that claim. But the truth of the matter is that it was a black cop that shot an unarmed white woman, and you don't see riots anywhere. It's been two months and we have yet to learn the identity of the officer or what justified him to shoot. My dollar to your dime he won't be charged nor the case heard by a grand jury. We have been left entirely in the dark over this event. You won't see that when it's a white cop and a black victim.

This is what BLM is talking about. These white USMB racist conservative Republicans will argue that the cops was justified, even when an expert gets up and testifies that it was excessive. Even when it's obvious.

And then be such hypocrites when a rioter at their insurrection gets shot. If they were black they would have all been shot and Republicans would be here arguing they should have listened to capitol hill officers lawful commands,

You won't find many making that claim. But the truth of the matter is that it was a black cop that shot an unarmed white woman, and you don't see riots anywhere. It's been two months and we have yet to learn the identity of the officer or what justified him to shoot. My dollar to your dime he won't be charged nor the case heard by a grand jury. We have been left entirely in the dark over this event. You won't see that when it's a white cop and a black victim.
That’s good for you to stay on that topic with him,as soon as you prove him wrong the dems are as evil as the repubs are and the dems even more so now in the past couple years,he will get sngry and call you names and call you are a Republican even if you hate both bush and Reagan,Romney and graham and abbot of Texas and then claim he put you on ignore but will keep on replying to you,he is the only troll I know of who says they just put you on ignore but keeps addressing your posts over and over again afterwards proving to the whole board he does not know what the word truth means.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good for your friends,:thup:as I said recently,UCLA football is about all I can stomach watching these days when it comes to sports despite what that lying shill smellybozo will say to me.

othernthan the old classic games of MLB and the NFL from the seventys and eightys when the sports were not corrupted as they became around the late 90,s,I never watch baseballmor football anymore,the two sports I loved playing growing up.I just purchased games from yesteryear back then off a site I go to and watch the classics.

When all this kneeling crap started, I never turned on a game since. A coworker of mine was a diehard football fan, especially with the Browns. He was a retired Cleveland police officer. He called all his friends, told them they are still welcome to his home anytime, but the NFL is not invited to their house. If they want to watch, he won't hold a grudge, but they'll just have to watch somewhere else.

His wife was more pissed off than he was. She's the one that freaked out when the news reported a police shooting, a police officer hit, or even a police officer dead. She's the one that had to sit by the phone crying until she heard his voice. And now she's supposed to patronize the league that's protesting her husband?

People on the left think there are only a few of us. Well, we proved there are far more than a few, and now MLB is going to learn the same lesson.

Good for your friends,:thup:as I said recently,UCLA football is about all I can stomach watching these days when it comes to sports despite what that lying shill smellybozo will say to me.

othernthan the old classic games of MLB and the NFL from the seventys and eightys when the sports were not corrupted as they became around the late 90,s,I never watch baseballmor football anymore,the two sports I loved playing growing up.I just purchased games from yesteryear back then off a site I go to and watch the classics.

When all this kneeling crap started, I never turned on a game since. A coworker of mine was a diehard football fan, especially with the Browns. He was a retired Cleveland police officer. He called all his friends, told them they are still welcome to his home anytime, but the NFL is not invited to their house. If they want to watch, he won't hold a grudge, but they'll just have to watch somewhere else.

His wife was more pissed off than he was. She's the one that freaked out when the news reported a police shooting, a police officer hit, or even a police officer dead. She's the one that had to sit by the phone crying until she heard his voice. And now she's supposed to patronize the league that's protesting her husband?

People on the left think there are only a few of us. Well, we proved there are far more than a few, and now MLB is going to learn the same lesson.
Well your reason for turning away from the NFL is completely differerent than mine,the kneeling was not an issue for me just that the patriots got away with cheating and having the refs in their pockets and the other owners not doing a damn thing about it,man in college if you spy on another teams practicing and illegally tape them as Belicheat did then you get kicked out of their program,proof the nfl is a corrupt cartel.the trolls here ignore that fact and try and laugh off those facts.

plus the fact that after the ninetys when so many teams relocated they made nfl relocation rules that teams are suppose to follow before being allowed to move to another city,of the four teams that have moved in recent years,othe Rams,niner,chargers and raiders,the Rams were the ONLY team that followed the relocation guideline rules,WHY make rules if they are not going to be held accountable for not following them? :cuckoo: Sounds like corruption to me. That’s WHY I would hope that even if the kneeling had never happened you would STILL boycott the NFL as I have. Why support a criminal organization that does not follow the rules they make?:cuckoo: Thst baffles me why people would still watch the sport supporting these criminal organizations. That’s why I stick with UCLA football,you Idon’t have to worry about them ever leaving LA.

You guys cry elections are rigged as you rig them. Trying to throw out black votes this past election like you did in Florida 2000.

Nobody tried to throw out black votes in 2000. More lying MSM garbage.

Gore tried to get his buddies on the state Supreme Court to rig the election for him, and the federal Supreme Court told them they can't legislate from the bench.
This troll is the most hypocrite liar I have ever known other than wrongwinger at this site,he says the 20oo election was rigged yet the stupid fuck says this last election was not rigged despite the far more mountains of evidence than what the 2000 election evidence was,biggest fuckimg lying hypocrite ever next to Langley resident wrongwinger.

You can own a private jet and ten homes and still believe man made climate change is a problem.

Youre trying to al gore him bitch. It’s a tactic. Slander the messenger.

Fact is he believes in global warming and wants humans to do something about it.

Oh please. It's called praying what you preach and Gore hasn't done any of it.

They feed you this line of bullshit, then when the cameras no longer see anything, laugh their asses off at you while driving around in SUV's, flying around in private jets, and buying mansions on the ocean that's supposed to rise.
As always smellybozo gets his lying as taken to school by you in embarrassment. :thankusmile:

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
Just like the cops. Republicans loved cops when they were murdering blacks. But not if they arrest people for not social distancing or when they defend the capitol from rioters.
Yeah....social distancing.....throw them in jail for not staying 6 feet from everyone outside.
This should be classified as attempted murder, right?
Dumbass?

Question, can you breathe on your own without the approval of the Democrat Party?
I know you aren't capable otherwise.
Arnold swartsanigger a republican said it best. Of course global warming is real and of course we need to get away from fossil fuels.

Let me put you in a room with a gas car, or battery car, for a day. Which one you pick?

I listen to rational honest republicans
Yeah, Arnold who drives an original Hummer and flys everywhere in a Gulfstream private jet and lives in several huge mansions. That’s someone who really believes in AGW.
You can own a private jet and ten homes and still believe man made climate change is a problem.

Youre trying to al gore him bitch. It’s a tactic. Slander the messenger.

Fact is he believes in global warming and wants humans to do something about it.

No, he wants other people to suffer to do something about it while he keeps his own lifestyle.

And rubes like you slurp it up because you see them as "your betters" and think you will get some crumbs while the rest of us starve.
Soon he will pay more for gas and have solar panels and windmills on his acres of land. Idiot.

While others have to give up their cars and their access to 100% uptime on their power.

You are a rube for the supposed ruling class, you gutless fucktard.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Pretty Much the majority of the board has seen that martybegan lol.

Forum List

Back