I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.
Poor people need an ID to get their benefits anyway.
Progeny. What a dick thing to say.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Just returning the disdain you have for people like me in a tangible way.

At least I am honest about it.
You confirm I’m on the right side. Thanks

Nope, you just pretend you aren't a hateful twat. Your side is the side of control and tyranny.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT
Sort of like how you guys pretend to care about life in the womb but as soon as it's born you don't give AF.

I don't pretend anything. And I'll be honest, I'd love to be able to talk negatively about your family. I would just never say I wish someone would outlive their children, get Alzheimers or Cancer.

Although I was hoping Trump would have got horribly sick from Corona. I wasn't happy Herman Cain died but I did think it was funny he was at a Trump rally 2 weeks prior. I told you so. Sort of asked for it no?

I actually don't care about abortion as much as you think I do. I just find it comical that people try to convince themselves they are not killing another living human to justify it.

Nah, you just want to demolish people's rights because you hate them. Much better.
At least you agree with us that life is not so precious we should outlaw abortion. You probably agree we are overpopulated and you don't want to pay for some poor woman's baby for the next 18 years. If you are a republican this must have caused cognitive dissonance. On one hand you want to be anti abortion but on the other hand you want to cut funding to help poor women feed, educate, insure and house these children for the next 18 years.

A seed in a woman's womb is about as precious as a chicken I cut it's head off and cook it for dinner. The only person who killed anything is the woman who didn't want to have the kid. That's on her and he god. Plus a lot of us don't really believe in god. Even a lot of people who say they do, they don't. For example if you say you believe in a god then I would say you are the perfect example of an evil dick who believes he is going to heaven because he belongs to a particular cult. A cult that doesn't even make him a good person. Not required. Just say you believe and you are a member and become a god when you die. Live forever, always happy and never die again??? Really?

Republicans are liars and idiots. Or rich and greedy. I doubt you are the latter.

It should be outlawed after say the 2nd trimester except for medical reasons (enough time to figure it out), and elective abortions shouldn't be paid for by taxpayer money. I think in this day an age anyone who has a birth control abortion is a fucking moron or just lazy.

Figured you were an atheist asshole.

SJW progs are the biggest liars on the planet, just look at how you idiots lie about the Georgia law.

and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

You are the best advertisement for atheism. Weren't you the one who wished I lived to see my kids die? Yea, I don't believe a god visited your ancestors not do I believe assholes like you go to heaven. It's a joke. Wishful ignorant thinking. You're really a christian? Funny shit.

And it is illegal past a certain point already unless for medical reasons. I don't know what the cut off is but I assume doctors and women came up with that cut off a long time ago. The only exception is if you find out you are having a severely retarded baby. Then you can late term abort.

90% of us would late term abort rather than raise a severely retarded child. Even pro lifers if met with that situation they would late term abort. But most say they wouldn't because they don't know themselves. It's easy to say you would raise the retard when it's not real. I see a guy pushing his mongoloid around. No thanks. Abort that.

I'm Greek. We would have thrown the baby in the pit of death.

Abortions should be paid for by tax payers because tax payers are all about paying less taxes dummy. More abortions means less taxes. It's not cheaper to keep er.

If we are lying about the Georgia law why are corporations warning Georgia not to pass those laws? Are corporations stupid? No. You are.

I'm agnostic at best actually, what I don't have is the abject hatred of religion you have. That's what puts the asshole in asshole atheist.

Then why are State like NY passing laws making it legal basically until the point of birth?

Ah, eugenics support, and you call me the asshole?
Because it might come out a severe retard and they find out the day of birth. Kill it. I'm not taking care of that for the rest of my life.

What about people aborting gay fetuses?
I know right? Like what if in the future we can tell if a baby is going to be gay, left handed, have the Alzheimers gene or be a female. Should we be able to abort them? No.

But severely retarded yes.

Down's syndrome people can lead full happy lives.

Eugenics is Eugenics. it's amazing where you want to put the line.
I want to leave it where it is. You guys are the ones trying to make it harder and more restrictive.

I don't know about Down Syndrom or if that's what the baby has when the doctor turns to the parents and says do you want to abort it in the last trimester. You can feel free to lead a full happy life pushing a severely retarded person around town. I see those people. I wouldn't want that life. Kill the kid or me.

Chances are we allow these late term abortions because otherwise a lot of couples would put that retard up for adoption and no one would adopt and it would become a ward of the state. The state doesn't want that.

Didn't the Kennedy's have a retarded family member and they gave her a lobotomy when she got to puberty because she was too horny? True story. Figures a retarded Kennedy would be horny all the time. LOL

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Nope, you just pretend you aren't a hateful twat. Your side is the side of control and tyranny.

Sort of like how you guys pretend to care about life in the womb but as soon as it's born you don't give AF.

I don't pretend anything. And I'll be honest, I'd love to be able to talk negatively about your family. I would just never say I wish someone would outlive their children, get Alzheimers or Cancer.

Although I was hoping Trump would have got horribly sick from Corona. I wasn't happy Herman Cain died but I did think it was funny he was at a Trump rally 2 weeks prior. I told you so. Sort of asked for it no?

I actually don't care about abortion as much as you think I do. I just find it comical that people try to convince themselves they are not killing another living human to justify it.

Nah, you just want to demolish people's rights because you hate them. Much better.
At least you agree with us that life is not so precious we should outlaw abortion. You probably agree we are overpopulated and you don't want to pay for some poor woman's baby for the next 18 years. If you are a republican this must have caused cognitive dissonance. On one hand you want to be anti abortion but on the other hand you want to cut funding to help poor women feed, educate, insure and house these children for the next 18 years.

A seed in a woman's womb is about as precious as a chicken I cut it's head off and cook it for dinner. The only person who killed anything is the woman who didn't want to have the kid. That's on her and he god. Plus a lot of us don't really believe in god. Even a lot of people who say they do, they don't. For example if you say you believe in a god then I would say you are the perfect example of an evil dick who believes he is going to heaven because he belongs to a particular cult. A cult that doesn't even make him a good person. Not required. Just say you believe and you are a member and become a god when you die. Live forever, always happy and never die again??? Really?

Republicans are liars and idiots. Or rich and greedy. I doubt you are the latter.

It should be outlawed after say the 2nd trimester except for medical reasons (enough time to figure it out), and elective abortions shouldn't be paid for by taxpayer money. I think in this day an age anyone who has a birth control abortion is a fucking moron or just lazy.

SJW progs are the biggest liars on the planet, just look at how you idiots lie about the Georgia law.

You are the best advertisement for atheism. Weren't you the one who wished I lived to see my kids die? Yea, I don't believe a god visited your ancestors not do I believe assholes like you go to heaven. It's a joke. Wishful ignorant thinking. You're really a christian? Funny shit.

And it is illegal past a certain point already unless for medical reasons. I don't know what the cut off is but I assume doctors and women came up with that cut off a long time ago. The only exception is if you find out you are having a severely retarded baby. Then you can late term abort.

90% of us would late term abort rather than raise a severely retarded child. Even pro lifers if met with that situation they would late term abort. But most say they wouldn't because they don't know themselves. It's easy to say you would raise the retard when it's not real. I see a guy pushing his mongoloid around. No thanks. Abort that.

Abortions should be paid for by tax payers because tax payers are all about paying less taxes dummy. More abortions means less taxes. It's not cheaper to keep er.

If we are lying about the Georgia law why are corporations warning Georgia not to pass those laws? Are corporations stupid? No. You are.

I'm agnostic at best actually, what I don't have is the abject hatred of religion you have. That's what puts the asshole in asshole atheist.

Then why are State like NY passing laws making it legal basically until the point of birth?

Because it might come out a severe retard and they find out the day of birth. Kill it. I'm not taking care of that for the rest of my life.

I know right? Like what if in the future we can tell if a baby is going to be gay, left handed, have the Alzheimers gene or be a female. Should we be able to abort them? No.

I want to leave it where it is. You guys are the ones trying to make it harder and more restrictive.

I don't know about Down Syndrom or if that's what the baby has when the doctor turns to the parents and says do you want to abort it in the last trimester. You can feel free to lead a full happy life pushing a severely retarded person around town. I see those people. I wouldn't want that life. Kill the kid or me.

Chances are we allow these late term abortions because otherwise a lot of couples would put that retard up for adoption and no one would adopt and it would become a ward of the state. The state doesn't want that.

Didn't the Kennedy's have a retarded family member and they gave her a lobotomy when she got to puberty because she was too horny? True story. Figures a retarded Kennedy would be horny all the time. LOL

Not me, men AND WOMEN in States where they think it is akin to murder.

Your side is as usual over-reacting and implementing "kill the second before birth" laws that just validate the pro-life sides viewpoints of your ilk.

Yavhol, mein heir eugenics unt gud.

You truly are a low-life, fucking scumbag piece of shit.

You'd probably late term abort it too if you were in that situation.

In her early young adult years, Rosemary Kennedy experienced seizures and violent mood swings. In response to these issues, Rosemary's father arranged a prefrontal lobotomy for Rosemary in 1941 when she was 23 years of age. The procedure left Rosemary permanently incapacitated and rendered her unable to speak intelligibly.

Rosemary Kennedy spent most of the rest of her life being cared for at St. Coletta, an institution in Jefferson, Wisconsin. The truth about her situation and whereabouts was kept secret for decades. While she was initially isolated from her siblings and extended family following her lobotomy, Rosemary visited with them during her later life.

You'd probably late term abort .....

Shut the fuck up about what your immoral, diseased little brain thinks I would ever do about anything, you fucking scumbag son of a bitch.

Fuck you

• Democratic candidate Pete Buttigieg said women undergoing so-called "late-term abortions" do so because "something about the health or the life of the mother ... forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice."
  • A fraction of 1% of abortions are performed in the 3rd trimester, although the non-medical phrase "late-term abortion" leads people to think they're more common.
  • Women who undergo abortions later in pregnancy typically do so because of a fetal anomaly or a potentially fatal complication.
"We're talking about women who have perhaps chosen the name, women who have purchased the crib, families that then get the most devastating medical news of their lifetime, something about the health or the life of the mother that forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice," he said.

But Buttigieg and physicians say the focus on "late-term abortions" is misleading. What the phrase means is open to interpretation, since it's not in doctors' vocabulary and is instead used by politicians to "catastrophize" abortions that happen in later pregnancy, according to Dr. Sarah Prager, an OB-GYN and professor at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, just over 1% of all abortions in the U.S. are performed after 21 weeks gestation, which is six weeks before the end of the second trimester.

ACOG says women may need later-stage abortions if the fetus is likely to die before or right after birth due to anomalies like anencephaly — when a big portion of the brain, skull and scalp are missing.

So in reality, you would be a piece of shit to outlaw this option.

You'd probably late term abort .....

Shut the fuck up about what your immoral, diseased little brain thinks I would ever do about anything, you fucking scumbag son of a bitch.
Like I said, you would be the scumbag if you outlawed late term abortions. Truth.

Black is white, up is down, small is big, dumb is smart, light is dark, hard is soft ray.

Nope. We on the right have the talent to look at the man behind the curtain. You just want to see whatever Democrats tell you to see.

Vindman heard Trump asking Zelensky to look into the Biden situation. That's all he said. He ran to Schiff and Piglosi to tell them Trump was onto Biden. They had to move and had to move fast. They needed a way to shut Zelensky up.

So they created this phony impeachment scam. There were no impeachable offenses and no criminal acts by the President, but communists don't care about the Constitution. In fact they hate the document. They knew that Zelensky didn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the President and Congress because his country's money came from both entities.

It worked. Zelensky didn't say shit about Joe or Hunter. Anything he knew, he kept to himself. Later OAN did an interview with Shoken, the prosecutor Biden had fired. He stated specifically on video he was told he was being thrown out because of Joe's fear of what he would find in the Burisma investigation.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.

You may be right, or you may be wrong on this.

But the point is that MLB has decided to become involved in a contentious political issue instead of concerning itself with the legality of the spit ball and the bean ball.

Stupid ass move IMHO. Alienating tens of millions of fans is bad, as well as alienating tens of millions of taxpayers. MLB plays their games largely in government owned facilities and broadcasts their games over the public airwaves.
Tens of millions of fans are not supportive of Georgia's racist voter suppression efforts.
AND
What do you do if those players pull out?

May come as something of a surprise but a huge portion of the people you worship on the fields are the same ones you would try to keep from voting.

Maybe if you fix what's broken you don't have to attack what isn't?

Tens of millions of fans believe the lies people like you have spread about Georgia's law. I believe it is actually less restrictive to vote in Georgia than it is in New York State or California.
Well guess what?
No one cares what you believe because, and listen closely....
Those laws were passed to prevent Black people from voting and in the off chance they do get to vote...
To make absolutely sure their votes don't count.

Those aren't lies.
You can express an opinion about the effect of the laws but you cannot deny their intent.

You are a lying propagandist and I won't waste time reading your stupidity.
Stupid is.

known as Dadoalex

bye stupid.
View attachment 477386

Yes, you are.
OOOOOO

I'm rubber and you're glue anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

1618009042647.png

Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

That's what they said about the NFL. Then every conservative on TV gets so excited about football as soon as it started up last fall.
I beg to differ.
I grew up loving Baseball..playing baseball...but after the second time they went on strike, me....and many like me,....stopped following MLB.
Baseball isn't football. Baseball used to be America's game. Those days are long-gone.
Baseball is something we listened to on a radio in 7th grade.
Football is totally different.
You ain’t kidding,the days of baseball being America’s game are long over with.Football was an after thought at one time,the days when professional sports were not corrupt,people eagerly turned on the radio and had a blast listening to their home team and getting excited when the World Series came around,these days when people here the World Series is getting started,we’re just like ho hum,okay tell me something else we can talk about I have an interest in hearing about.

That's what they said about the NFL. Then every conservative on TV gets so excited about football as soon as it started up last fall.
I beg to differ.
I grew up loving Baseball..playing baseball...but after the second time they went on strike, me....and many like me,....stopped following MLB.
Baseball isn't football. Baseball used to be America's game. Those days are long-gone.
Baseball is something we listened to on a radio in 7th grade.
Football is totally different.
I know I watched it up until the second strike, I quit watching it also. Done with football also college and pro, sucks because I'm a lifelong Clemson fan.
How come you are done with college,they are not saints but they are nowhere near the level of corruption the NFL is? The NFL is 100 times worse,not in the same ballpark.as someone else said earlier,Roger goddel is a piece of shit,worst commissioner ever by leaps and bounds.

Last edited:

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Pro less restrictive voting rights? Is that even a thing?

Don't you mean anti-voter oppression?

What you really mean is you think most of America wants illegal migrants voting in our elections, right?
Also, you think stealing elections is a right....if you're a Democrat.

Yes I mean what the republicans are doing is suppression of the vote and the all star Baseball league can boycott Atlanta whenever they see fit.

There has been NO PROOF that the election was fraudulent and really tramp did win. Biden won fair and square and TRAMP LOST.

"Biden won fair and square..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Penelope sure gets paid a lot to tell her lies and get all the ass beatings she gets,excellent post hunarcy best damn one on here :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thankusmile:

Like the author, I grew up listening to Koufax and Drysdale and when I became an adult went to 81 Angels games a year for years. MLB Baseball became dead to me a few years ago. I’ve pleaded with our local minor league team to stay out of politics. We’ll see if that lasts.
Man you are one lucky dog,I am jeoulous you got to see Koufax and Drysdale. :( I assume you also got to see Rod Carew play? Man I will really be bummed out if you say yes Weatherman2020:(

Hacked the DNC server and provided Trump information he could use against Hillary

:link: :link: :link: :link:

The DNC server was an inside job as no evidence was found of internet data transfer. In other words, somebody from the inside (a Democrat) got in there with a jump drive and copied that material.

Furthermore the commies refused to let the FBI investigate those servers for obvious reasons. They decided to hire a private company (one they could control) instead.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Russia.

The only people known to deal with Russia to get dirt on an opponent was Hillary Clinton and the DNC.
:thankusmile: As always everyday here shill wrongwinger gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have watched perhaps ten baseball games since the “the strike.” Before “the strike“ I regularly watched baseball.

In the 90's, we had a great team with extremely talented players. While I never went inside to watch them unless we had bad weather, I did listen to the Indians games on the radio because I spend much of my time in the yard during global warming. After all, global warming is short lived here up north.

Today I wouldn't watch them even if they were headed to the world series. Besides the bullshit going on now, the management of the team got politically correct last year, changing the emblems of the team to not offend the four or five Indians that protested outside the stadium on opening day, and now even talk about changing the team name entirely.

If we don't start taking a stand against entertainment that takes a political stance, they will keep doing it. As the old saying goes, money talks.

Teams are named after people, animals or things that are admirable. Fans don’t give their favorite team a name like Cockroaches, Mosquitoes or Perverts.

We live in a time when the democrats hope to divide our nation into tribes that all distrust each other and hate the evil white man. The interesting factor in this movement is the Democratic Party is led by evil white men.

Obviously this divide and conquer tactic hopes to destroy our nation as it is. The question is what do the democrats hope to replace the United States with? I suspect the Dems hope a weak Untied States will enable their wonderful socialist Global Government to emerge and implement policies to fight Global Warming (the Democratic Party’s religion). What is more likely is the Chinese will take over the world and rule it with an iron fist.
:thankusmile: Excellent post,well said.

Forum List

Back