I stand with Drew Brees

I'm sure he knew there would be some who would make no effort to understand.

Understand what...that this nation has a few bad cops? I thought you Lefties hate "painting with a broad brush"?
Can you folks please make up your fucking minds.
No, that's not it. You have no idea of, or interest in, the experiences and perceptions of others, which makes you a model Trumpster.

So Mac, just out of curiosity, have you ever called out Alepias racist moments ?
Yeah, didn't think so.
I don't remember. I know that he and I have had disagreements on race issues.

You assume that everyone is a nutter like you. Some of us are willing to be honest and hold our side accountable.

I hold my side accountable all the time, but I'm going to call out bullshit whenever I see it, and I see tons of it coming from the left non-stop.
From your political perspective, sure.

Too late. Brees changed his stance you moron. :laughing0301:

Of course he did...why should he take a blindside hit because one of his black linemen let's a pass-rusher past him because Brees is a Patriot? All black athletes hate white super stars especially one who doesn't cowtow to their ape asses.

Brees folded like a bad Broadway play.

Welcome to your knees, Drew!
You think he folded instead of having the intelligence to realize he was wrong? So youre calling Brees a pussy but you wouldnt do it to his face.

That's a hypothetical; like the fable of runaway racism is!
Racism hasnt runaway. Its morphed, transitioned, and been repurposed several times but its always been here.

You believe this because it's essential to your phony victim identity.
But you really don't want honest discussion.
You want all non-blacks on their knees.

Of course he did...why should he take a blindside hit because one of his black linemen let's a pass-rusher past him because Brees is a Patriot? All black athletes hate white super stars especially one who doesn't cowtow to their ape asses.
A real man would stand by his convictions and take a blind side hit for what he believed in. Youre calling Brees a pussy instead of congratulating him for having the intelligence you desperately need.

You think he folded instead of having the intelligence to realize he was wrong? So youre calling Brees a pussy but you wouldnt do it to his face.

Racism hasnt runaway. Its morphed, transitioned, and been repurposed several times but its always been here.

I've never thought of myself as a victim. More like a god with demons trying to take me down.
I do want discussion. Thats why I am here.
Actually I dont want anyone on their knees. Personally I would stand with clenched fist over my head. BLACK POWER.

black_power_fist_illustrated-7.jpg

A real man would stand by his convictions and take a blind side hit for what he believed in. Youre calling Brees a pussy instead of congratulating him for having the intelligence you desperately need.

No, Asslips, you armpit-scratching moron....I'm saying he's smart enough not to get paralyzed by some racist linebacker because he won't take a knee. Who the fuck cares about taking a knee at this point? Young racist black America has reminded us we'll have to slaughter them at some point so who cares?

I have no interest in sports.

But I have just read Mr. Brees's original comment and his subsequent apology.

Whoever wrote the latter did a great job.

He really groveled magnificently.

I hope that the self-proclaimed leaders of that ethnicity will let him keep his job so that he can feed his family.

I've never thought of myself as a victim. More like a god with demons trying to take me down.
Actually I dont want anyone on their knees. Personally I would stand with clenched fist over my head. BLACK POWER.

A false ego is part of the victim identity.
You flip flop between the two and struggle to be normal.
But for some odd reason, normalcy remains out of reach for you.

Good thing I dont have a false ego.
Normal people are the only people that want normalcy. I'm extraordinary so normalcy is my enemy. I need continually change to stimulate me.

Normal people are the only people that want normalcy. I'm extraordinary so normalcy is my enemy. I need continually change to stimulate me.

No charge for my therapy session with you.
Change takes time, and with some it never happens.

Brees has been taking a lot of flack since yesterday for disagreeing with those who took a knee for the national anthem and our flag. And make no mistake, it IS our flag.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.

I won't either. Cuz that flag is symbol of us, this country, and what it stands for. Sure, there is racism and injustice, but that isn't what this country stands for or represents. It's an imperfect place with imperfect people, and we truly have a lot of problems to fix. When someone like Colin Kaepernick won't honor the country and people he lives in and with, then he is wrong. It's no different to my mind than when Hillary Clinton calls some of us deplorables. News flash to her, Kaepernick, and all those who castigated Brees: you disrespect an awful lot of good people because you're mad at the bad people. And that does not help your cause any.

“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”

I stand with Drew Brees. Today and everyday. Oh, and one more thing: all lives matter.

Of course he did, publicly, he probably still believes what he said, and now he gets to be mad about the mob coming after him.

SJW types like you love apology theater, even if it just makes people hate your guts even more.

Are you feeling harassed now, pussy?
I'm enjoying the response of you clowns. All that matters is he backed down publicly. That was a smart move. The right move. It sends a message. Dont be a dickhead and honor some rag more than another human.

His statement was not offensive. That soft wibble soy boys like you find it to be shows you have no balls.
His statement was retarded and therefore offensive. Youre whining about another mans apology. Grow a pair and toughen up. Stop crying bitch. :)

How dare yooooou! You said the R word! Don't you know that's offensive!? How do you live with yourself?

Does this mean some more white women are going to get "play raped" this weekend?

Anyone who think Kap was disrespecting the flag had it precisely backwards.

He was DEPENDING on it.

This is what happens when you don't bother to understand the experiences and perspectives of others.

But he didn't get the discussion he wanted, or the response he wanted. His intent only matters to him, the result was a large part of the country saw it as disrespect, and anything he said to the contrary fell on deaf ears once he doubled down on it.

You only get to decide how you present your message, you don't get to decide how people recieve it.
I'm sure he knew there would be some who would make no effort to understand. That's predictable.

He's more interested, I suspect, in reaching those whose minds are not snapped shut.

One little, silent, peaceful act at a time.

That's kind of hubris to assume that people who reject his view made no effort to understand it.

Again, as the messenger, it's his job to get the message not only out, but understood the way he wants it understood.

No charge for my therapy session with you.
Change takes time, and with some it never happens.
Dont worry about being charged. My advice is given freely. I call them life tips.

He was DEPENDING on it.

This is what happens when you don't bother to understand the experiences and perspectives of others.

But he didn't get the discussion he wanted, or the response he wanted. His intent only matters to him, the result was a large part of the country saw it as disrespect, and anything he said to the contrary fell on deaf ears once he doubled down on it.

You only get to decide how you present your message, you don't get to decide how people recieve it.
I'm sure he knew there would be some who would make no effort to understand. That's predictable.

He's more interested, I suspect, in reaching those whose minds are not snapped shut.

That's kind of hubris to assume that people who reject his view made no effort to understand it.

Again, as the messenger, it's his job to get the message not only out, but understood the way he wants it understood.
I don't disagree at all. I'm just saying that he already knows that not everyone is going to agree.

That's okay, not everyone has to.

He was DEPENDING on it.

Not really. Its actually rational to assume that the people who reject his view do so because they make no effort to understand it due the actions and utterances of those people.

He was DEPENDING on it.

I don't disagree at all. I'm just saying that he already knows that not everyone is going to agree.

if he really cared about the message he would have tried something else. He didn't.

He was DEPENDING on it.

Not really. Its actually rational to assume that the people who reject his view do so because they make no effort to understand it due the actions and utterances of those people.

Not rational at all, just based on your own racist twat ideology.

He was DEPENDING on it.

if he really cared about the message he would have tried something else. He didn't.
Then perhaps you don't understand him.

What he did may work out just fine.

Forum List

Back