I see only TWO sides on this forum and in this world. I'm trying to unite the honest side

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
The trolls posing as left, right, independent, communist, imperialist, are all one side that we must disregard. If anyone here is on the side of justice and honesty, I am here to unite that side, because I believe that outside these forums and the MSM media which makes up the political industry, vast majority of people would LOVE to have an opportunity to have a clear alternative to the MSM presentation of puppet circus. I believe I described the details as best as I could on my web site, the question now is whether we can find a way.

Did you ever take over a TV station like you were planning earlier this year?

The trolls posing as left, right, independent, communist, imperialist, are all one side that we must disregard. If anyone here is on the side of justice and honesty, I am here to unite that side, because I believe that outside these forums and the MSM media which makes up the political industry, vast majority of people would LOVE to have an opportunity to have a clear alternative to the MSM presentation of puppet circus. I believe I described the details as best as I could on my web site, the question now is whether we can find a way.

Troll (Internet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For a Wikipedia essay on the topic, see meta:What is a troll?
"Trolling" redirects here. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

While I agree that there are trolls of all stripes, the great majority on this site come from one side of the political spectrum. Thus an attempt to discredit all viewpoints on this basis is somewhat of an intellectual copout. Otherwise, the biggest obstacle to honest discussion is the "us" and "them" mentality which causes people to reject alternative viewpoints without seriously considering the merits.

Why are you excluding Democrats?

He said communist

So you're working on a triangle?

He said communist
You can't be that thick and still type.

He said communist
I am pretty thick...at least that is what she said..race traitor

He said communist
You're not "Salty" any more?

I selected a portion of the OP, bolded, italicized AND underlined it and you see communist..... Thick.

He said communist
You're not "Salty" any more?

I selected a portion of the OP, bolded, italicized AND underlined it and you see communist..... Thick.
No, i replied to your comment that he said nothing about democrats...race traitor.

He excluded Democrats, you idiot. If you reply to me, please try to keep your comments relative to what I said.
Not only are you a race traitor, you are dense. But then again, when hasn't a race traitor been dense?

Forum List

Back