I See It But Can Not Believe It...Absolutely Unacceptable, Shameful And Embarrassing

People bitch about Trump's Bible photo op, the commander of these "troops" ordered them to their knees for this photo op... 10,000 time worse than anything Trump has done. The Commander should be immediately court marshaled

Being a member of the Trump Cult, you have it exactly backwards. The commander got it right. Trump should be in shackles.

The way I see it, you don't kneel unless you're ready to suck a dick.

Therefore, I completely understand where you're coming from.
I take it you have a lot of experience on bended knee.

I don't see why would you be so jealous of Dragonlady. Unless...

My comment was addressed to you. Thanks!

People bitch about Trump's Bible photo op, the commander of these "troops" ordered them to their knees for this photo op... 10,000 time worse than anything Trump has done. The Commander should be immediately court marshaled

Being a member of the Trump Cult, you have it exactly backwards. The commander got it right. Trump should be in shackles.

And you still didn't get it. :auiqs.jpg:

Wrong thinking! If kneeling with the protesters means fewer rioters and looters later then you do it. But what you don't do is stand around and watching the rioting and looting and do nothing about it. A battle between the National Guard plus cops and civilians on the other side ought to be the last thing anybody wants. So, you try whatever other options there are first IMHO. Fuck the optics, lets put and end to this nonsense.
Fuck the optics, Really Optics that show the military on their knees capitulating to the rioters

"capitulating to the rioters"

Wrong! Nobody is rioting here, there are no rioters. I don't see any surrendering, none of the Guardsmen are laying down their weapons and walking away. This isn't capitulation, it's trying to avoid further bloodshed.

A time tested method of avoiding further bloodshed is ...

00650.jpg

Wrong thinking! If kneeling with the protesters means fewer rioters and looters later then you do it. But what you don't do is stand around and watching the rioting and looting and do nothing about it. A battle between the National Guard plus cops and civilians on the other side ought to be the last thing anybody wants. So, you try whatever other options there are first IMHO. Fuck the optics, lets put and end to this nonsense.
Fuck the optics, Really Optics that show the military on their knees capitulating to the rioters

"capitulating to the rioters"

Wrong! Nobody is rioting here, there are no rioters. I don't see any surrendering, none of the Guardsmen are laying down their weapons and walking away. This isn't capitulation, it's trying to avoid further bloodshed.

But, of course... peaceful riots.

Check your optics...

No. You are lost. Mind your own business.

No. You are lost. Mind your own business.

Keep kneeling.

And sucking.

De-escalating violence. A great tactic!

What you folk who find this tactic wrong, would you rather have the Guard fire on protesters? Have them demonstrate the very brutality the country is protesting against?

Fifty years ago the Guard fired live ammo into a group of students killing four and disabling nine. How'd that work out?

Why are you so eager to make war on peaceful protesters? They are your fellow Americans availing themselves of their constitutionally protected rights.

Do you think every protest is a riot? Do you think every protester is a looter?

I think you're pissed because you see no need for the protests. You may even think that cops SHOULD kill unarmed people without trial.
No one has an issue with peaceful protesters, it is the element that they attract. The rioters and looters are a big issue and they have no right to loot and riot.The death toll keeps rising and more innocent people will die in the name of Floyd.

New Topics

Forum List

Back