I saw the original blade runner

90s was not as good as the 80s for movies
The late 90s and early 2000s had several great ones
LOTR , Matrix , Bourne movies, Gladiator, Batman

"E.T." "Raiders"

At the end of Raiders?? Why were those “ Jewish ghosts “ so angry ?

Kidnapped by Nazis? You think they should have been friendly ghosts?

casper-the-friendly-ghost-hr.jpg

but how did they get stuck in that box ??

That 'box' is the Ark of The Covenant, an actual gift from G-d to The Hebrews. Torah says that death will come to anyone who blasphemes or violated The Ark.

It doesn't say specifically what form that death will be. But, face-melting spirits seems pretty appropriate to me.

Yes I mentioned I loved the sequel and that I only saw bits and pieces of the original

So I wanted to see the entire movie . I decided on the Final Cut one

What is my review ??
It was very entertaining and special .
I really loved the final scenes and showdown between Decker and Roy . It was completely not what I expected !! It was an iconic ending of dialogue of what Roy said to Decker . It was mesmerizing!!

Funny ... I think decker was fully human but then I thought about the unicorn dream and that paper unicorn in the final scene and now I am perplexed

I saw movie history

The "time to die" scene is one of the all time greatest scenes ever

Decker is a replicant, he had to recall what a memory was
Why does decker only have super old black and white pictures in his home ?

To foster an illusion of history.

Who put the paper unicorn on the ground ??

Gaff.

Gaff put the origami unicorn there. Gaff was played by Edward James Olmos who you may remember from his other 1980s role as Lieutenant Castillo on Miami Vice.

The unicorn was supposed to suggest that Gaff knew about Decker's dream. The same way Decker knew about Rachael's spiders. Implanted memories and dreams.

This has led to long debate as to whether Decker was an android.

Forum List

Back