I saw something today that I never seen before after a NFL playoff game and have been watching the NFL since 1988

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The WINNING TEAM...(RAVENS) running off the field and not shaking hands. Never ever seen that before and that confirms they really hate each other

The WINNING TEAM...(RAVENS) running off the field and not shaking hands. Never ever seen that before and that confirms they really hate each other

Actually it confirms you weren't paying attention.

>> (Reuters) - NFL players will not be allowed to shake hands of swap jerseys after games according to safety protocols seen by Reuters on Thursday that are designed to stem the spread of the novel coronavirus. <<​

That's from July.

What have we learned? That just because Numero Uno hasn't noticed something, doesn't mean therefore it never existed. Your premise was fucked up. Guess you also didn't notice that baseball had been following the same restrictions.

>> (Reuters) - NFL players will not be allowed to shake hands of swap jerseys after games according to safety protocols seen by Reuters on Thursday that are designed to stem the spread of the novel coronavirus. <<​

That's from July.

What have we learned? That just because Numero Uno hasn't noticed something, doesn't mean therefore it never existed. Your premise was fucked up.
Gotta admit it is stupid ......huff and puff in each others face for 60 minutes but then cant mingle afterwards........no logic needed......

They can tackle each other for an entire game but can't even bump fists at the end?

That said, teams have indeed been congratulating the other team after games so?

Was this an example of poor sportsmanship?

That's from July.

What have we learned? That just because Numero Uno hasn't noticed something, doesn't mean therefore it never existed. Your premise was fucked up.
Gotta admit it is stupid ......huff and puff in each others face for 60 minutes but then cant mingle afterwards........no logic needed......

Pretty stupid rule, they are touching, spitting, sweating, huffing and puffing every play and yet shaking hands could spread Covid. Lol!

I swear we have lost our minds.

That's from July.

Not to mention they're passing a ball around from one set of hands to another --- or more than one set in the event of a fumble.

That's from July.

Pretty stupid rule, they are touching, spitting, sweating, huffing and puffing every play and yet shaking hands could spread Covid. Lol!

Hows this pap
PGA cancels all golf events at Trump owned courses America really hates the SOB

That's from July.

What have we learned? That just because Numero Uno hasn't noticed something, doesn't mean therefore it never existed. Your premise was fucked up. Guess you also didn't notice that baseball had been following the same restrictions.

well why the fuck was tampa shaking hands last night?????????????????????????????//

They can tackle each other for an entire game but can't even bump fists at the end?

how is it poor sportmanship if you win?

That's from July.

Hows this pap
PGA cancels all golf events at Trump owned courses America really hates the SOB

Fine by me, however it as nothing to do with the thread.

how is it poor sportmanship if you win?

I suppose if I have to explain something like this I am wasting my time.

Reminds me of when the Chicago Bulls beat the Piston's and the Piston's walked off the court without shaking their hands. I loved my badboys but that was a classless move.

Today the Ravens can say they were social distancing.

Reminds me of when the Chicago Bulls beat the Piston's and the Piston's walked off the court without shaking their hands. I loved my badboys but that was a classless move.

Today the Ravens can say they were social distancing.

No in that game the losing team went to the locker room. The ravens WON and ran off the field

Forum List

Back