I renew my demand that we reconsider the 19th amendment.

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
After reading some of the post on here from left wing woman it’s time we take their dumbass right to vote away!
who’s with me?

As a kid, I still remember hearing my stepmother seriously claiming to the family, that she determined who to vote for, based upon how handsome she thought the candidates were. As a kid, I just shrugged it off, but one wonders, how many other women do the same?

Last edited:
Hmmm, nope. Can't get behind this one. Psychological testing in order to vote, now let's consider this one.

No one is with you, closet case.
I don’t know if you saw my profile picture but I am a real wrestler
Why should we care whether you're a "real" wrestler or not?

"Real" wrestling exists only at the college and Olympic levels.

Professional "wrestling" has been bullshit ever since it began. It's a hyped-up, choreographed shit show designed for toothless, brainless fans that actually fall for that kind of crap.

If professional wrestlers actually did to each other what they play-like they're doing, one of them would be dead after the first "neck stomp".

Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Professional "wrestling" has been bullshit ever since it began. It's a hyped up choreographed shit show designed for toothless, brainless fans that actually fall for that kind of crap.

If professional wrestlers actually did to each other what they play-like they're doing, one of them would be dead after the first "neck stomp".

No one executes the flying elbow off the top rope like the Macho Man.

Professional "wrestling" has been bullshit ever since it began. It's a hyped up choreographed shit show designed for toothless, brainless fans that actually fall for that kind of crap.

No one executes the flying elbow off the top rope like the Macho Man.
...and I'm sure he rehearses a lot with another fake ass "wrestler" that understands exactly what's coming and pretends to be hurt by it.

As a kid, I still remember hearing my stepmother seriously claiming to the family, that she determined who to vote for, based upon how handsome she thought the candidates were. As a kid, I just shrugged it off, but one wonders, how many other women do the same?
Gads i know plenty! I know one young woman that voted for shitstain obama because black guys have big dicks. Or she thought so anyway.

After reading some of the post on here from left wing woman it’s time we take their dumbass right to vote away!
who’s with me?

Request denied. But I'll be more than happy to consider a lifetime ban on voting for any Trump supporters.
Most seem to be too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting. :)

Forum List

Back