I recommend sanctions against England for interfering with a U.S. election

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
England refused to play Trump speeches and now the towelhead elect is running his mouth.

The new mayor of london can threaten all he wants. We kicked their asses once before...we can damn sure do it again.

England refused to play Trump speeches and now the towelhead elect is running his mouth.

This will be even more hilarious but...................................... Link?

Sanctions? That would simply be silly and counter productive. Better would be to simply ignore them. I believe that is what the vast majority of people are going to do anyway.

Nothing hilarious about it. I read it this morning on AOL news.

So did I. That's why I ask for a link. Because the response --- if one ever comes --- will be hilarious.

>> Sadiq Khan has criticised Donald Trump for suggesting he would exempt him from his proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, adding his comments play “into the hands of extremists”.

.... The billionaire property mogul caused international outrage when he called for the temporary ban after the November 2015 Paris attacks. David Cameron labelled the idea "stupid" and calls to ban Mr Trump from entering Britain were raised in Parliament after a petition attracted nearly 600,000 signatures.

....“This isn’t just about me – it’s about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world,” Mr Khan said.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists.

“Donald Trump and those around him think that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam - London has proved him wrong.”

Asked by the New York Times how the ban would affect London’s new Muslim Mayor, Mr Trump said there would "always be exceptions". << -- Independent: UK Politics
What a fucking maroon. This guy puts our country in the position of having to explain Archie Bunker, over and over and over. I love how he abandons his own point with "there will always be exceptions". "This is my policy, except when it isn't". What a loser.

See, sometimes when I ask for a link, it's not because I don't have one. It's because I do.

So did I. That's why I ask for a link. Because the response --- if one ever comes --- will be hilarious.

>> Sadiq Khan has criticised Donald Trump for suggesting he would exempt him from his proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, adding his comments play “into the hands of extremists”.

.... The billionaire property mogul caused international outrage when he called for the temporary ban after the November 2015 Paris attacks. David Cameron labelled the idea "stupid" and calls to ban Mr Trump from entering Britain were raised in Parliament after a petition attracted nearly 600,000 signatures.

....“This isn’t just about me – it’s about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world,” Mr Khan said.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists.

“Donald Trump and those around him think that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam - London has proved him wrong.”

Asked by the New York Times how the ban would affect London’s new Muslim Mayor, Mr Trump said there would "always be exceptions". << -- Independent: UK Politics
What a fucking maroon. This guy puts our country in the position of having to explain Archie Bunker, over and over and over. I love how he abandons his own point with "there will always be exceptions". "This is my policy, except when it isn't". What a loser.

See, sometimes when I ask for a link, it's not because I don't have one. It's because I do.
So he is like almost every other politician except he is honest and up front about it?

Trump wants a better system in place and I do too. Would you let just anyone in your house or do you want to see an ID? How about renting a room? Wanna do a background check to make sure they didn't just get out of prison for some heinous crime or will you take their word for it? What if they have no back ground? No license? No ID? No way to prove they are who they say they are? Will you still let them in and take the room next to your kids?

If this london mayor doesn't get that, then he is in the wrong field. Oh. Wait. He wants to do to England what is being done in Germany. Never mind.

So he is like almost every other politician except he is honest and up front about it?

Me I just can't wait for The Rumpster to catch wind of that one line from the new mayor:

"London has proved him WRONG". :ack-1:

Oh he'll be up all night wetting his diaper about that one. :rofl:

Me I just can't wait for The Rumpster to catch wind of that one line from the new mayor:

How did London prove him wrong?

Trump wants a better system in place and I do too. Would you let just anyone in your house or do you want to see an ID? How about renting a room? Wanna do a background check to make sure they didn't just get out of prison for some heinous crime or will you take their word for it? What if they have no back ground? No license? No ID? No way to prove they are who they say they are? Will you still let them in and take the room next to your kids?

If this london mayor doesn't get that, then he is in the wrong field. Oh. Wait. He wants to do to England what is being done in Germany. Never mind.

Ever heard of this obscure scribbling on a piece of paper called the "First Amendment"?

Novel idea. Protects the right of The People to live, breathe, speak and worship as they prefer. Rump's babbling bullshit was a direct assault on it, never mind anything about London.

So was his babbling bullshit about "opening up libel laws". Same Amendment.
Guess why it was placed at Number One.

How did London prove him wrong?

I suppose in not going along with Rump's Archie Bunker mentality --- but it doesn't even matter. What matters is, he said Rump's name and the "W" word in the same sentence. And for Rump, that cannot be allowed to stand.

Standby for Twitter mega-whiny little bitch fest in four... three... two....

:popcorn:

You can say whatever you want to say Pogo and I will never change my mind. Ever. We will just have to agree to disagree.

And..sure are a lot of people thinking Trump already won POTUS and are pissing their pants about it. Good. They should be.

You can say whatever you want to say Pogo and I will never change my mind. Ever. We will just have to agree to disagree.

And..sure are a lot of people thinking Trump already won POTUS and are pissing their pants about it. Good. They should be.

Whatever. The First Amendment is the keystone of this country, it is far FAR bigger (read: YUUUGER) than Donald Rump, and it is absolutely not negotiable.

Ever.

It's just tit for tat. Remember, America's Kenyan President jetted into The UK to scold them about their wanting out of the EU bureaucracy and threatened all-out economic war if they don't vote as He commands.

The guy is a perfect example of why Muslims should be banned from coming to America.
Another fine example of the ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate common to many on the right.

Well done as well.

Forum List

Back