I recommend sanctions against England for interfering with a U.S. election

Trump wants a better system in place and I do too. Would you let just anyone in your house or do you want to see an ID? How about renting a room? Wanna do a background check to make sure they didn't just get out of prison for some heinous crime or will you take their word for it? What if they have no back ground? No license? No ID? No way to prove they are who they say they are? Will you still let them in and take the room next to your kids?

If this london mayor doesn't get that, then he is in the wrong field. Oh. Wait. He wants to do to England what is being done in Germany. Never mind.
Trump wants to ban Muslims from coming to the United States for no other reason than being Muslim.

It’s moronic bigotry on Trump’s part.

That’s not a ‘better system,’ it’s stupidity and hate, something an incompetent buffoon would advocate, someone like Trump who has no business being president.

Trump wants a better system in place and I do too. Would you let just anyone in your house or do you want to see an ID? How about renting a room? Wanna do a background check to make sure they didn't just get out of prison for some heinous crime or will you take their word for it? What if they have no back ground? No license? No ID? No way to prove they are who they say they are? Will you still let them in and take the room next to your kids?

If this london mayor doesn't get that, then he is in the wrong field. Oh. Wait. He wants to do to England what is being done in Germany. Never mind.

a "better system"?

:rofl:

what system is that? one like the final solution?

:cuckoo:

You can say whatever you want to say Pogo and I will never change my mind. Ever. We will just have to agree to disagree.

And..sure are a lot of people thinking Trump already won POTUS and are pissing their pants about it. Good. They should be.
And we have a First Amendment to protect the religious liberty of American citizens from the very ignorance and stupidity you, Trump, and others on the right exhibit – including the religious liberty of Muslims.

Nothing hilarious about it. I read it this morning on AOL news.

So did I. That's why I ask for a link. Because the response --- if one ever comes --- will be hilarious.

>> Sadiq Khan has criticised Donald Trump for suggesting he would exempt him from his proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, adding his comments play “into the hands of extremists”.

.... The billionaire property mogul caused international outrage when he called for the temporary ban after the November 2015 Paris attacks. David Cameron labelled the idea "stupid" and calls to ban Mr Trump from entering Britain were raised in Parliament after a petition attracted nearly 600,000 signatures.

....“This isn’t just about me – it’s about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world,” Mr Khan said.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists.

“Donald Trump and those around him think that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam - London has proved him wrong.”

Asked by the New York Times how the ban would affect London’s new Muslim Mayor, Mr Trump said there would "always be exceptions". << -- Independent: UK Politics
What a fucking maroon. This guy puts our country in the position of having to explain Archie Bunker, over and over and over. I love how he abandons his own point with "there will always be exceptions". "This is my policy, except when it isn't". What a loser.

See, sometimes when I ask for a link, it's not because I don't have one. It's because I do.
So he is like almost every other politician except he is honest and up front about it?

Trump "is honest"? :dance:
According to multiple fact check resources, he is the most consistent liar from Day 1 on the campaign trail!
My God, exactly how easily some people get duped is totally amazing!

England refused to play Trump speeches and now the towelhead elect is running his mouth.

The guy is a perfect example of why Muslims should be banned from coming to America.
Another fine example of the ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate common to many on the right.

Well done as well.

Those are all leftwing euphemisms for truth.

So did I. That's why I ask for a link. Because the response --- if one ever comes --- will be hilarious.

>> Sadiq Khan has criticised Donald Trump for suggesting he would exempt him from his proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, adding his comments play “into the hands of extremists”.

.... The billionaire property mogul caused international outrage when he called for the temporary ban after the November 2015 Paris attacks. David Cameron labelled the idea "stupid" and calls to ban Mr Trump from entering Britain were raised in Parliament after a petition attracted nearly 600,000 signatures.

....“This isn’t just about me – it’s about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world,” Mr Khan said.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists.

“Donald Trump and those around him think that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam - London has proved him wrong.”

Asked by the New York Times how the ban would affect London’s new Muslim Mayor, Mr Trump said there would "always be exceptions". << -- Independent: UK Politics
What a fucking maroon. This guy puts our country in the position of having to explain Archie Bunker, over and over and over. I love how he abandons his own point with "there will always be exceptions". "This is my policy, except when it isn't". What a loser.

See, sometimes when I ask for a link, it's not because I don't have one. It's because I do.
So he is like almost every other politician except he is honest and up front about it?

According to multiple fact check resources, he is the most consistent liar from Day 1 on the campaign trail!

Which Soros funded "fact check resources" are you referring to?

You can say whatever you want to say Pogo and I will never change my mind. Ever. We will just have to agree to disagree.

And..sure are a lot of people thinking Trump already won POTUS and are pissing their pants about it. Good. They should be.

Whatever. The First Amendment is the keystone of this country, it is far FAR bigger (read: YUUUGER) than Donald Rump, and it is absolutely not negotiable.

Ever.

The First Amendment protest the religious liberty of people residing here in America, not of foreigners living overseas.

England refused to play Trump speeches and now the towelhead elect is running his mouth.

Are you seriously this stupid? Since when was England obligated to air speeches by anyone in the US?

Says an easily manipulated dupe who has repeatedly claimed to be a "real conservative" and then buries his nose up Trumps retum.
Try starting with Politifact? You know, the one that awarded Obama the"Lie of the Year" a year or two back? The right loved it! But I'd guess all the Trump stooges will now claim they are liberal.

a "better system"?

:rofl:

what system is that? one like the final solution?

:cuckoo:
Checking the background system. Hello?

Says an easily manipulated dupe who has repeatedly claimed to be a "real conservative" and then buries his nose up Trumps retum.
Try starting with Politifact? You know, the one that awarded Obama the"Lie of the Year" a year or two back? The right loved it! But I'd guess all the Trump stooges will now claim they are liberal.

I have never claimed to be a conservative. We can assume the rest of your post is equally wrong and stupid.

Forum List

Back