Two questions... Unanswerable

Question number one: why does clorox spend thousands of dollars worth of commercials on television if they can not keep up with demand?

They don't. They spend millions. They do it to keep up name brand recognition for the times when demand isn't so hot.

Question number two: Why do they have a crowd noise sound track on NFL games when no one is in the stands?

For the same reason they used to put laugh tracks on comedy shows. Simulation of a shared cultural experience enhances the enjoyment of it.

Question number two: Why do they have a crowd noise sound track on NFL games when no one is in the stands?

For the same reason they used to put laugh tracks on comedy shows. Simulation of a shared cultural experience enhances the enjoyment of it.
I was watching the BYU game Saturday night they didn't have it on, I liked it better

I was watching the BYU game Saturday night they didn't have it on, I liked it better

Research shows that many people like it, and those who don't, won't stop watching because of it.

Question number one: why does clorox spend thousands of dollars worth of commercials on television if they can not keep up with demand?

They don't. They spend millions. They do it to keep up name brand recognition for the times when demand isn't so hot.
But that's the point I don't remember them being on much, is this the excuse for not keeping up with demand?

I noticed this during baseball season. It actually enhances the TV-watching experience. Listening to play in an empty stadium is spooky.

Here is an unrelated but comparable question: Why are high school cheerleaders still doing their thing in front of empty grandstands?

Research shows that many people like it, and those who don't, won't stop watching because of it.
It's phony, this is sports we are talking about

I noticed this during baseball season. It actually enhances the TV-watching experience. Listening to play in an empty stadium is spooky.

Here is an unrelated but comparable question: Why are high school cheerleaders still doing their thing in front of empty grandstands?
I was hoping other people noticed it, frickin weird

But that's the point I don't remember them being on much, is this the excuse for not keeping up with demand?

When you provide a product, particularly a product with such consistent demand as bleach, the cast of temporarily adding production capacity to deal with an increase in demand will not offset the profit from supplying that demand.

Also, a momentary inability to supply demand is actually good for their brand. When the product is available again, people will stock up, stretching the momentary increase in demand out longer.

Also, Clorox makes and sells more than a dozen different household products, worth more than $6 BILLION a year.

This is interesting....

What is Bleach?

Q.
What is bleach?
A.
The active ingredient in household bleach is sodium hypochlorite, which is derived from salt. In fact, Clorox is headquartered in Oakland, California because we started making bleach here by running electricity through salt water from San Francisco Bay! So household bleach begins and ends as salt and water.

Just be glad they don't all have theme music playing with every move.

I have to have it for NBA games. Those sneakers squeaking on the hardwood drive me crazy.

Movies not a sport

Television not a sport

Football is life or death for a year if your team sucks

Movies not a sport

Television not a sport

I suppose. The teams I played on for twelve years never won much...

What? the Reds have started playing already

Movies not a sport

Television not a sport

I suppose. The teams I played on for twelve years never won much...

What sport moonglow?

I know,especially number two,that’s really comical.lol

Forum List

Back