I put in my dating profile that I was a doctor as a joke and.......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Forgot to put LOL

I was being silly and put "Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I'm a doctor, all the other days I work in the post office"

That was a line from the show Sanford and Son and had no idea there would be a dumb bitch to take it seriously. So after we chatted online for a while we exchanged numbers and talked on the phone. Then she asked me.........."How long have you been a doctor"?

Then I had to tell her it was a joke and she ended the conversation after about 25 mins. Why would any sane woman think that a guy works in the post office if he is a doctor? LOL

Haha, sounds like you got lucky, anyone who is after a profession probably means they just wanted a free ride.

I just didn't think someone would take it seriously if I put I work at the post office and as a doctor lol

Should have sealed the deal THEN told her "look bitch, you can't spend the night, I gotta be at Mickey Ds at 7.

I would eat the booty of fat plus size women for money before I go anywhere near Mcdonald's lol

I'm saying . you should have tapped that gold digger ass then told you were a buster LOL

Oh ok I get what you are saying, I should have played along and pumped and dump

Forgot to put LOL

I was being silly and put "Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I'm a doctor, all the other days I work in the post office"

That was a line from the show Sanford and Son and had no idea there would be a dumb bitch to take it seriously. So after we chatted online for a while we exchanged numbers and talked on the phone. Then she asked me.........."How long have you been a doctor"?

Then I had to tell her it was a joke and she ended the conversation after about 25 mins. Why would any sane woman think that a guy works in the post office if he is a doctor? LOL
Do you ever put your real profession in your profile? I'm wondering if it makes that much of a difference generally after they read all of your other info.

Forgot to put LOL

Do you ever put your real profession in your profile? I'm wondering if it makes that much of a difference generally after they read all of your other info.

Yeah I do but I was in a silly mood and wanted to see who would take it seriously. One dumb bitch took it seriously and ended our conversation after 30 mins when I told her it was a joke

Forgot to put LOL

Yeah I do but I was in a silly mood and wanted to see who would take it seriously. One dumb bitch took it seriously and ended our conversation after 30 mins when I told her it was a joke
She saw Doctor and got dollar signs in her eyes.

Forgot to put LOL

But why would someone who is normal think a doctor would be working at the post office?

Forgot to put LOL

But why would someone who is normal think a doctor would be working at the post office?
My first thought would be that she's not normal? Maybe humorless or a sociopath? A lot of sociopaths visit those websites, I've heard.

women are shallow as fuck. I put the same description of myself on a popular website a while back with two pics- my pic and the other was a fake pic. Obv at different times. Truth is I'm 42 now BUT still considered good looking. I got a few replies from mostly fat girls.

Then with the model pic and exact SAME everything else I got dozens if not hundreds of replies within a week. Most girls ranged from avg to hot.

Forum List

Back