I propose a new second amendment law

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
I propose a law (if there isn't one, already, state or federal): If an individual is perscribed one or more psychotropic drugs which,, and it is for more than 7 days, that individual forfeits their right to own firearms until he or she is safely taken off such drugs, and pass a probationary period of 6 months.

Now, I realize the drugs are (I would imagine) supposed to restore an individual to some form of normalcy, but I"m addressing the underlying reason the drug was perscribed and proposing the law as a precautionary measure aligned with public safety, the concern of which is paramount.

Agree or disagree?

Agree in principle, but stipulate the terms? If so, what do you suggest?

Also since I'm not an expert on the subject, I will be happy to listen to the issue of perhaps it depends on the drugs and what it was perscribed for, and adjust the law accordingly, I welcome feedback on that point.

Well, since males are less than 50 percent of the population and nearly 100 percent of all mass shooters are male, we should start by banning males from owning guns. They are killing people WAAAAAAAY out of proportion to their demographic!

I propose a law (if there isn't one, already, state or federal): If an individual is perscribed one or more psychotropic drugs which,, and it is for more than 7 days, that individual forfeits their right to own firearms until he or she is safely taken off such drugs, and pass a probationary period of 6 months.

Now, I realize the drugs are (I would imagine) supposed to restore an individual to some form of normalcy, but I"m addressing the underlying reason the drug was perscribed and proposing the law as a precautionary measure aligned with public safety, the concern of which is paramount.

Agree or disagree?

Also since I'm not an expert on the subject, I will be happy to listen to the issue of perhaps it depends on the drugs and what it was perscribed for, and adjust the law accordingly, I welcome feedback on that point.
perscribed?

Agree or disagree?

Any ideas of this sort will be seen as an attack on the 2nd. amendment.

There's nothing that can be done, but don't give up. I suggest you think of the root cause of gun violence and mass shootings in America. a culture of continuous wars.

Gosh, I have no idea how only 350 million guns on the streets could possibly have led to so much gun violence!

If you want to see the New Right finally come round to supporting gun control legislation, we need to arm every black and brown person in America.

And all the trannies.
LMAO, that is the origination of gun control. When Black Panthers starting open carrying in California old Ronald Reagan suddenly became all about gun control. Every black American should have a pistol on their side, and every Hispanic American should have a rifle on a sling over their back and a bandolier running across their chest. Every LGBTQ should be open carry.

Well, since males are less than 50 percent of the population and nearly 100 percent of all mass shooters are male, we should start by banning males from owning guns. They are killing people WAAAAAAAY out of proportion to their demographic!

A gather your comment is posted as sarcasm.

No, I couldn't agree to that.

If you want to see the New Right finally come round to supporting gun control legislation, we need to arm every black and brown person in America.

And all the trannies.
C2604F43-7BE0-4C52-B436-F19530529D44_jpe-2429453.JPG

Bear in mind, that there are 15.2 million hunters in America.....Each one a potential sniper.

Agree or disagree?

You said it that the drugs help control the bad urges of people who need the drugs. What is a much better idea is that if their psychiatrist gets a message from their patients that they are suicidal and/or going to commit a crime, they must notify the police and the police must go to the house and search for guns and remove them. Also, they would then be placed on a no purchase of guns for the background checks. The fallacy is that this will stop school and work place violence and killings. There are other ways to do more damage than the guns. We need less IRS agents and more mental hospitals built back up again. Reagan was a great President but hurt California by getting rid of mental hospitals. I believe it was through his transition from being a Democrat to becoming a conservative Republican that he did that.

Gosh, I have no idea how only 350 million guns on the streets could possibly have led to so much gun violence!
But why did Americans keep buying up guns to reach that number?

Our forum's 1srelluc may offer his reason why he's buying about another gun a week?

He certainly wants attention to his habit of buying guns! He may also offer an explanation on the reason why the rifle that closely imitates a military weapon is the most popular?

What do these millions of Americans dream of doing with their AR-15's?

perscribed?
Yeah, some words I always have trouble spelling, like 'occassionally, personell, etc. I try to catch it with the spell correction utility, but I type fast and miss them, here and there.

And all the trannies.
That's a pretty fucked up comment...lol

Sounds like a threat of violence.

Forum List

Back