I personally don't like a braggart, a loud boisterous person like Trump and neither do millions like me...

but we millions and countless more millions who just don't want to be harassed by less sophisticated, less intelligent people KNOW full well what Donald Trump not only has done, but what he has done IN spite of all the MSM throwing softballs at Biden while 95% of their efforts are to destroy Trump.
And this is becoming obvious to Trump haters like Neil Cavuto of Fox. I was watching moments ago and he is genuinely understanding NOW how biased the MSM. Case in point, he showed two glaringly contrasting pieces of the softball question to Biden and I'm quoting it exactly:
Now note...the First question to Joe Biden came from Atlantic staff writer @IsaacDovere who asked Biden to respond to reporting by the Atlantic: Question: "What does it tell you about President Trump's soul and the life he leads?"
Really? A supposedly "intelligent" hard nose, objective reporter asking Biden about Trump's soul?
Whereas what did HuffPost reporter S.V. Dáte.
"Mr. President. After 3 1/2 years, do you regret at all, all the lying you've done to the American people?" Dáte asked.

Now for the majority of you who are honest, sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and recognize the job Trump has done in SPITE of the attached explanation as to why the biased MSM is:
Evening newscasts 150 times more negative toward Trump than Biden,

What the MSM, pollsters are totally forgetting is the insults to people like the 50+million who are sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's demeanor and like GREAT EMPLOYERS do we smart, intelligent and definitely pragmatic bosses of the President of the USA look at the job Trump has done and said..."in spite of his demeanor, etc.... President Trump has gotten the job done and is the better person to get the job done!"

Trump will win by a landslide because the MSM is against him BUT WE KNOW THAT!
Trump will win by a landslide because truly unsophisticated, juvenile behavior as exhibited by the MSM which in turn speaks for Biden will continue to back a LOSER! Those of us that look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and who are sophisticated and practical enough to know Trump gets the job done will re-elect Trump.
View attachment 384780
Setting yourself up for the "I never really liked him anyway" defense when you lose in November?

You sound awfully confident about that....Care to make a donation wager on that?
I'm so confident I don't have to donate!
Remember Trump spent 40% less than Hillary did
Over the course of the primary and general elections the Trump campaign raised about $340m including $66m out of his own pocket. The Clinton campaign, which maintained a longer and more concerted fundraising focus, brought in about $581m.
PLUS more and more people are recognizing that the MSM wants Biden and so without having to promote via advertising,
THE MSM is helping gain more Trump votes.
Evidenced by
The joint effort of the Biden campaign, the Democratic National Committee and their fundraising committees raised $140 million in July, the Biden campaign reported, which is $1 million less than it raised in June.

It was a gentleman's bet offered in good faith, but if Crepitus is too scared to even put say $10 where is mouth, (or keyboard in here) is, then all I can say is that now he exposed himself as a jester.

but we millions and countless more millions who just don't want to be harassed by less sophisticated, less intelligent people KNOW full well what Donald Trump not only has done, but what he has done IN spite of all the MSM throwing softballs at Biden while 95% of their efforts are to destroy Trump.
And this is becoming obvious to Trump haters like Neil Cavuto of Fox. I was watching moments ago and he is genuinely understanding NOW how biased the MSM. Case in point, he showed two glaringly contrasting pieces of the softball question to Biden and I'm quoting it exactly:
Now note...the First question to Joe Biden came from Atlantic staff writer @IsaacDovere who asked Biden to respond to reporting by the Atlantic: Question: "What does it tell you about President Trump's soul and the life he leads?"
Really? A supposedly "intelligent" hard nose, objective reporter asking Biden about Trump's soul?
"Mr. President. After 3 1/2 years, do you regret at all, all the lying you've done to the American people?" Dáte asked.

Now for the majority of you who are honest, sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and recognize the job Trump has done in SPITE of the attached explanation as to why the biased MSM is:

What the MSM, pollsters are totally forgetting is the insults to people like the 50+million who are sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's demeanor and like GREAT EMPLOYERS do we smart, intelligent and definitely pragmatic bosses of the President of the USA look at the job Trump has done and said..."in spite of his demeanor, etc.... President Trump has gotten the job done and is the better person to get the job done!"

Trump will win by a landslide because truly unsophisticated, juvenile behavior as exhibited by the MSM which in turn speaks for Biden will continue to back a LOSER! Those of us that look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and who are sophisticated and practical enough to know Trump gets the job done will re-elect Trump.
View attachment 384780

You can post all the links and memes you want but your title left out "LIAR" and "TRAITOR".
How kind: "boisterous". Translation: rude, crude and cruel
Did you serve in Viet Nam? If you did, you're a sucker.
I have three brothers who are "suckers".
One came close to being a "loser".
Stop defending the indefensible and GROW A PAIR.
/——/ Now you’re just making up quotes. Here’s a real one you can brag about: “ You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

I saw that segment with Neil Cavuto. Could you tell? Now he's seen such blatant bias everything said about Trump in the past is being called into question. And another Trump voter is born.

And more will follow because the truly ignorant biased MSM will continue the glaring distinctions in how they handle with kid gloves Biden while doing all they can to bash the president... who probably for the first time in a long time is a person who WAS not a lifelong politician who tries to kiss everyone's butt, who is like me... foibles and all human...American...family man... loves the military and law enforcement!
There are some lies so monstrous, so scurrilous, so outrageous that they cause a recoil. That's what's happening now.

Lots of Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan veterans definitely recoiling.....from Trump.

View attachment 384780

You can post all the links and memes you want but your title left out "LIAR" and "TRAITOR".
/——/ Now you’re just making up quotes. Here’s a real one you can brag about: “ You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

I don't care what Kerry said.
He's not the President of the United States and Commander in Chief, you stupid azzhat.

View attachment 384780

I don't care what Kerry said.
He's not the President of the United States and Commander in Chief, you stupid azzhat.
/——-/ He said it while running for President and a sitting US Senator on the armed service committee. You voted for Lurch while you were on your knees giving him a hummer, you vile libtard.

I saw that segment with Neil Cavuto. Could you tell? Now he's seen such blatant bias everything said about Trump in the past is being called into question. And another Trump voter is born.

And more will follow because the truly ignorant biased MSM will continue the glaring distinctions in how they handle with kid gloves Biden while doing all they can to bash the president... who probably for the first time in a long time is a person who WAS not a lifelong politician who tries to kiss everyone's butt, who is like me... foibles and all human...American...family man... loves the military and law enforcement!
There are some lies so monstrous, so scurrilous, so outrageous that they cause a recoil. That's what's happening now.

Lots of Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan veterans definitely recoiling.....from Trump.

This might just cost Biden the election.

View attachment 384780
I think its worthwhile to note that its a common personality trait for people who get shit done. Trump shares traits with people like Patton and McArther and we always turn to them when the going gets rough and a lot needs to get done in a hurry. It's always the sweeting talking lying assholes telling us what we want to hear that gets us into the messes that takes the ego maniacs to get us out of. I've always found that It takes actions not words to get shit done.

I can understand and respect that. But Trump is a lot more than that as well. He can also be a very quiet, literate and thoughtful person when not being constantly attacked and trashed. He's also a very confident person full of true leadership qualities.

In the end, I hire a president for the JOB he does, his results in what he gets done, not his personality. I want a president whom I can like how he runs things, not in how I like HIM.

This isn't about "feelings," I don't care what he looks like, personality is irrelevant. Or at least secondary.

The man has accomplished an amazing amount, especially considering what he has been up against.

It just so happens I like him for the most part, performance wise and as a no-nonsense, straight up in your face non-PC ball-buster.

Joe Biden is just a return back to the usual cardboard cutout pressed suit bullshit politician.

Yeah ... folks are unused to politicians actively trying to fulfill their campaign promises ... even NPR agrees that The Donald's "make one new regulation, repeal two regulations" policy is working ...

View attachment 384780
The biggest issue I have with Trump is he is too honest.
He says what he feels.....like it or not.
He doesn't seem to care what people think about him.
This is something I don't like about him but something I can respect about him.
He's as real as you can get.
In a time where politicians are just used car salesmen....Trump tells it like it is without thinking about the consequences.
That is his strongest trait....but also what his enemies constantly use against him.
Think your piece of shit Trump could tell it like it is to his buddy Putin ,whose ass he kisses?

If Leo Terrell can be converted, the dam has busted. Expect a landslide.

View attachment 384780
The biggest issue I have with Trump is he is too honest.
He says what he feels.....like it or not.
He doesn't seem to care what people think about him.
This is something I don't like about him but something I can respect about him.
He's as real as you can get.
In a time where politicians are just used car salesmen....Trump tells it like it is without thinking about the consequences.
That is his strongest trait....but also what his enemies constantly use against him.
Think your piece of shit Trump could tell it like it is to his buddy Putin ,whose ass he kisses?

President Obama: can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Braggart? What the hell is a braggart? You hate a President who brags about the greatest Country in the world? Would you rather have a president who whines about how bad he thinks America is?
Not asked of me, but one thing I do roll my eyes at is Trump with the excess, "it's a record, the greatest, the best, the strongest, etc." That gets a little annoying, but it's a small criticism.

Trump is a legit strong President, and it would have been a very good year without the C19 and election year shenanigans which produced these "race wars."

Braggart? What the hell is a braggart? You hate a President who brags about the greatest Country in the world? Would you rather have a president who whines about how bad he thinks America is?
Not asked of me, but one thing I do roll my eyes at is Trump with the excess, "it's a record, the greatest, the best, the strongest, etc." That gets a little annoying, but it's a small criticism.

Trump is a legit strong President, and it would have been a very good year without the C19 and election year shenanigans which produced these "race wars."
/——-/ I was a commission sales rep who worked in Manhattan for decades. It’s how we talk. Our products are the best, mostest, first on the market, effective and the strongest. If you don’t believe in your product or yourself, you won’t survive. I prefer Trump’s in your face over false modesty any day.

Last edited:

Apparently, some people think a president who goes around the world APOLOGIZING for his own country is more presidential. :smoke:

obama-bows-saudi-king.jpg

/——-/ I was a commission sales rep who worked in Manhattan for decades. It’s how we talk. Our products are the best, mostest, first on the market, effective and the strongest. If you don’t believe in your product or yourself, you won’t survive. I prefer Trump’s in your face over false modesty any day.
I agree with you! I lived in NY and knew people from Queens and Trump typified them. They all though loved America. Loved the military. Love the police and loved their families. All like Trump!

Forum List

Back