I personally don't like a braggart, a loud boisterous person like Trump and neither do millions like me...

Braggart? What the hell is a braggart? You hate a President who brags about the greatest Country in the world? Would you rather have a president who whines about how bad he thinks America is?
Not asked of me, but one thing I do roll my eyes at is Trump with the excess, "it's a record, the greatest, the best, the strongest, etc." That gets a little annoying, but it's a small criticism.

Trump is a legit strong President, and it would have been a very good year without the C19 and election year shenanigans which produced these "race wars."
I agree with everything you say. This latest brouhaha though regarding "losers" especially by Fox and Jennifer Griffin are troublesome on several accounts. I was listening to her verify Trump's disparaging remarks in 2018 and she was very adamant that the "anonymous" sources were legit.
I also heard her say that her work with the "Wounded Warriors" made her more troubled by Trump's statements and she assured though legitimate
journalism at play. My problem with that is as follows:
1) She historically has disliked Trump. Again for the really petty personal attributes... and not his actions!
2) Her troubles with so-called statements stem from her obvious Wounded Warriors experiences.
3) Her insistence that the 4 anonymous sources were valid. This contradicts Bolton's statement ...BUT we've not heard from the disgruntled
John Kelly... who may well be one of the 4!
4) Why is this coming out now, nearly 2 years and less than 60 days before the election?

I can understand and respect that. But Trump is a lot more than that as well. He can also be a very quiet, literate and thoughtful person when not being constantly attacked and trashed. He's also a very confident person full of true leadership qualities.

In the end, I hire a president for the JOB he does, his results in what he gets done, not his personality. I want a president whom I can like how he runs things, not in how I like HIM.

This isn't about "feelings," I don't care what he looks like, personality is irrelevant. Or at least secondary.

The man has accomplished an amazing amount, especially considering what he has been up against.

It just so happens I like him for the most part, performance wise and as a no-nonsense, straight up in your face non-PC ball-buster.

Joe Biden is just a return back to the usual cardboard cutout pressed suit bullshit politician.

Yeah ... folks are unused to politicians actively trying to fulfill their campaign promises ... even NPR agrees that The Donald's "make one new regulation, repeal two regulations" policy is working ...
No link to NPR agreeing with trump, but I found one link where they don't dig him.

The last 4 years has taken me from voting for neither candidate because I hated both to one who will be voting for Trump.

Only an utter moron would fail to see all the machinery at work trying to remove him, and that is FAR more dangerous to our liberties than Trump could possibly be.

I own a small business. At least I have a chance with Trump. All the democrats have done is target small businesses for closure and then send in their brownshirts to burn them down. Who in their right mind would vote for that?

Braggart? What the hell is a braggart? You hate a President who brags about the greatest Country in the world? Would you rather have a president who whines about how bad he thinks America is?
We had that with the last president. He was a massive failure.

but we millions and countless more millions who just don't want to be harassed by less sophisticated, less intelligent people KNOW full well what Donald Trump not only has done, but what he has done IN spite of all the MSM throwing softballs at Biden while 95% of their efforts are to destroy Trump.
And this is becoming obvious to Trump haters like Neil Cavuto of Fox. I was watching moments ago and he is genuinely understanding NOW how biased the MSM. Case in point, he showed two glaringly contrasting pieces of the softball question to Biden and I'm quoting it exactly:
Now note...the First question to Joe Biden came from Atlantic staff writer @IsaacDovere who asked Biden to respond to reporting by the Atlantic: Question: "What does it tell you about President Trump's soul and the life he leads?"
Really? A supposedly "intelligent" hard nose, objective reporter asking Biden about Trump's soul?
Whereas what did HuffPost reporter S.V. Dáte.
"Mr. President. After 3 1/2 years, do you regret at all, all the lying you've done to the American people?" Dáte asked.

Now for the majority of you who are honest, sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and recognize the job Trump has done in SPITE of the attached explanation as to why the biased MSM is:
Evening newscasts 150 times more negative toward Trump than Biden,

What the MSM, pollsters are totally forgetting is the insults to people like the 50+million who are sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's demeanor and like GREAT EMPLOYERS do we smart, intelligent and definitely pragmatic bosses of the President of the USA look at the job Trump has done and said..."in spite of his demeanor, etc.... President Trump has gotten the job done and is the better person to get the job done!"

Trump will win by a landslide because the MSM is against him BUT WE KNOW THAT!
Trump will win by a landslide because truly unsophisticated, juvenile behavior as exhibited by the MSM which in turn speaks for Biden will continue to back a LOSER! Those of us that look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and who are sophisticated and practical enough to know Trump gets the job done will re-elect Trump.
View attachment 384780

You can post all the links and memes you want but your title left out "LIAR" and "TRAITOR".
How kind: "boisterous". Translation: rude, crude and cruel
Did you serve in Viet Nam? If you did, you're a sucker.
I have three brothers who are "suckers".
One came close to being a "loser".
Stop defending the indefensible and GROW A PAIR.

' STDs' were capt bone spur's vietnam .

but we millions and countless more millions who just don't want to be harassed by less sophisticated, less intelligent people KNOW full well what Donald Trump not only has done, but what he has done IN spite of all the MSM throwing softballs at Biden while 95% of their efforts are to destroy Trump.
And this is becoming obvious to Trump haters like Neil Cavuto of Fox. I was watching moments ago and he is genuinely understanding NOW how biased the MSM. Case in point, he showed two glaringly contrasting pieces of the softball question to Biden and I'm quoting it exactly:
Now note...the First question to Joe Biden came from Atlantic staff writer @IsaacDovere who asked Biden to respond to reporting by the Atlantic: Question: "What does it tell you about President Trump's soul and the life he leads?"
Really? A supposedly "intelligent" hard nose, objective reporter asking Biden about Trump's soul?
"Mr. President. After 3 1/2 years, do you regret at all, all the lying you've done to the American people?" Dáte asked.

Now for the majority of you who are honest, sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and recognize the job Trump has done in SPITE of the attached explanation as to why the biased MSM is:

What the MSM, pollsters are totally forgetting is the insults to people like the 50+million who are sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's demeanor and like GREAT EMPLOYERS do we smart, intelligent and definitely pragmatic bosses of the President of the USA look at the job Trump has done and said..."in spite of his demeanor, etc.... President Trump has gotten the job done and is the better person to get the job done!"

Trump will win by a landslide because truly unsophisticated, juvenile behavior as exhibited by the MSM which in turn speaks for Biden will continue to back a LOSER! Those of us that look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and who are sophisticated and practical enough to know Trump gets the job done will re-elect Trump.
View attachment 384780
Setting yourself up for the "I never really liked him anyway" defense when you lose in November?
Progs are propaganda. When someone goes out of their house to the garden and there are beautiful flowers but are endlessly told they are weeds, a percentage of people will believe it. This has been going on for a long time.

Then stay quiet and trembly and under your bed
Milquetoasts don’t do anything for anyone and certainly don’t run government

Been saying this for awhile now..people are voting for Trump for the things he is doing, not the things he is saying.

We have this contingent of people who can't get past the Trump tweets, and act like him saying some mean stuff on Twitter to lefties is reason enough that he should not be President.

What these crybabies don't understand is.. we don't care about Trump's tweets. Most Trump supporters aren't even on Twitter and don't pay attention to liberal pop culture and social media every moment of our lives.

We don't care that Trump makes you sad, and angry. We revel in it.

Trump is the only thing that prevents you lefty retards from living in your bubbles believing all your bullshit..because he throws your lies back in your face all the time. He and Tucker Carlson seem to be the only people willing to stand up to you lunatics.

Look at this second term agenda Trump campaign releases second-term agenda of 49 bullet points

How could any decent patriotic American be against that?

Last point I want to make is..let's suppose Trump is the big lying charlatan the crybaby lefties say he is..How does that make him any different than any other politician before him?

Also.. I would rather vote for Trump the liar, telling me he cares about me, and who's ideals for the country all align with my own, than the anti American domestic terrorist supporting Demonrat party who has lost all moral foundation in the past couple generations.

Last edited:

View attachment 384780
Setting yourself up for the "I never really liked him anyway" defense when you lose in November?
Progs are propaganda. When someone goes out of their house to the garden and there are beautiful flowers but are endlessly told they are weeds, a percentage of people will believe it. This has been going on for a long time.
Lol, accusing the opposition of what you are guilty of yourself.

Standard tRumpling MO.

Got anything else?

View attachment 384780
Why does Rupert Murdoch keep Neil Cavuto at FOX Noise? The man has turned against Murdoch's entire oppressive political agenda for the United States.

View attachment 384780
No.....I think if you folks are able to steal this election it only means that the country is lost and you might want to think about moving to another one....cuz this one will be totally screwed for the foreseeable future.
Venezuela was once the richest country in South America....and now they're eating their pets.

Not asked of me, but one thing I do roll my eyes at is Trump with the excess, "it's a record, the greatest, the best, the strongest, etc." That gets a little annoying, but it's a small criticism.

Trump is a legit strong President, and it would have been a very good year without the C19 and election year shenanigans which produced these "race wars."
I agree with everything you say. This latest brouhaha though regarding "losers" especially by Fox and Jennifer Griffin are troublesome on several accounts. I was listening to her verify Trump's disparaging remarks in 2018 and she was very adamant that the "anonymous" sources were legit.
I also heard her say that her work with the "Wounded Warriors" made her more troubled by Trump's statements and she assured though legitimate
1) She historically has disliked Trump. Again for the really petty personal attributes... and not his actions!
2) Her troubles with so-called statements stem from her obvious Wounded Warriors experiences.
3) Her insistence that the 4 anonymous sources were valid. This contradicts Bolton's statement ...BUT we've not heard from the disgruntled
4) Why is this coming out now, nearly 2 years and less than 60 days before the election?
It didn't matter to you republican scum when Trump said of McCain he doesn't like those who were captured Why would anything bother you now? Trump has a history of vile vomit coming from his mouth and repubs don't give a damn This latest slur is typical of the POS

View attachment 384780

Standard tRumpling MO.

Got anything else?

' The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing.'
~ joseph goebbels
Goebbels at the 1934 Nuremberg Rally

It didn't matter to you republican scum when Trump said of McCain he doesn't like those who were captured Why would anything bother you now? Trump has a history of vile vomit coming from his mouth and repubs don't give a damn This latest slur is typical of the POS
We know the fact that it IS better to not get captured is just emotionally devastating to you snowflakes.
See conservatives celebrate success and not failures

View attachment 384780

Standard tRumpling MO.

Got anything else?
Many old people living in blue cities are scared.

View attachment 384780
No.....I think if you folks are able to steal this election it only means that the country is lost and you might want to think about moving to another one....cuz this one will be totally screwed for the foreseeable future.
Venezuela was once the richest country in South America....and now they're eating their pets.
Lmao! We aren't the ones trying to steal it, you retard.

We know the fact that it IS better to not get captured is just emotionally devastating to you snowflakes.
You AH's would demean a man who was fighting for your country ? You all suck ,every republican supporter of the AH Trump

You AH's would demean a man who was fighting for your country ? You all suck ,every republican supporter of the AH Trump
Yep
McCain banged his POW drum for 40 years and nobody ever did anyone else any good by getting captured.

View attachment 384780
Wait, so you’re going to vote for Trump because the media isn’t nice to him?

Seems like an extremely questionable rationale.

View attachment 384780
Lmao! We aren't the ones trying to steal it, you retard.
You aren't....but people you support are.
And their only hope of carrying it off is idiots like yourself that have a bone to pick with classes of people that you don't understand. You'll believe anything these Democrats tell you apparently. But eventually you will be suffering with the rest of us.

Forum List

Back