What rhetoric would that be?

Help the poor.

Help children.

Invest in science and infrastructure.

Health care.

Everything the GOP hates.

Haaaa

Here is the republican rhetoric...

you_cannot_negotiate_with_people_who_say_what_is_mine_is_mine_and_what_is_yours_is_negotiable.jpg

Help the poor.

Help children.

Health care.

Seems like that's the GOP plan... And no dumbass, that's not what I was talking about. Wars were fine last Monday. I assume next week you will start hating the rich again?

All the Democrats in power since Bill Clinton have continued the wars started by the Republicans.

For example, HW started the first Iraq war, Bill Clinton bombed Iraq all throughout his term.

The only difference is the Republicans have gone for full out war and invasions, while the Democrats have pushed for a decreased level of military intervention.

I am not defending the Democrats.

Bloody D's under Obama have tried desperately to give Egypt, Libya and Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood and have truly turned the ME into a dog's breakfast.

I really hope Trump backs right off from this desperate attempt to replace secular leaders with Sunni madmen.

Help the poor.

Help children.

Health care.

help the poor? are you conceding that the failed obama policies haven't helped the poor? It is one of Trump's major policy changes. Why are dems always against helping the poor? Helping children, why are you against vouchers? it goes on and on. Health care, give me a break.

There is no 'Anti-War Left.' It's a myth. It existed at one time, but it doesn't anymore. Communists/Progressives are Anti-American & Anti-Republican. It is what it is.

Bloody D's under Obama have tried desperately to give Egypt, Libya and Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood and have truly turned the ME into a dog's breakfast.

I really hope Trump backs right off from this desperate attempt to replace secular leaders with Sunni madmen.
If that were the only tribe in those countries that are vying for power, that might be true..

Help the poor.

Help children.

Health care.

Seems like that's the GOP plan... And no dumbass, that's not what I was talking about. Wars were fine last Monday. I assume next week you will start hating the rich again?
Yeah well, when "our team" goes gallivanting around the Globe bombing innocent foreigners it's fine but the "other team" better not fucking do it! :cool:

"There never was a good war, or a bad peace." -- Benjamin Franklin

Help the poor.

Help children.

Health care.

When you post, we can be confident the opposite is true. You have a lying turd for a brain.

You can bet when you say "everything" someone says is a lie the remark usually hits home to the person who yelped

People with money have money for a reason. People that don't have money, don't have money for a reason. It's all about decision making. The people that are poor at making decisions tend to be poor. This isn't rocket science.

But Ice cares about the Poor...he just has a funny way of showing it. Heeeeere comes the defense

Sadly, the wars will go on. Trump being President isn't gonna change that. As long as the US/West and Saudi Arabia continue to meddle, the slaughter will continue.

Help the poor.

Help children.

Health care.

Maybe people would believe you if you didn't spend the last 8 years doing the exact opposite

All the Democrats in power since Bill Clinton have continued the wars started by the Republicans.

For example, HW started the first Iraq war, Bill Clinton bombed Iraq all throughout his term.

The only difference is the Republicans have gone for full out war and invasions, while the Democrats have pushed for a decreased level of military intervention.

I am not defending the Democrats.

Let's not pretend only Republicans start wars. Republicans had nothing to do with Bosnia, Libya, or Syria

How many countries has the nobel peace prize winner bombed in the last 8 years?

The Liberal 10 point strategy to win back Congress and the White House, and to gain a majority in the SCOTUS:

1. Call their opponents racist.
2. Call their opponents a bigot.
3. Call their opponents a xenophobe.
4. Accuse their opponents of hating Muslims and Latinos.
5. Riot and destroy property.
6. Block traffic.
7. Ignore African-American deaths in the inner cities.
8. Get Bruce Springsteen and Lady Ga Ga to tell Americans who to vote for.
9. Impeach a President-Elect before he even takes office.
10. Lay down in the college campus safe spaces and cry.

Forum List

Back