What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember Obama quote: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if voters don't back Clinton

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I guess the PEOPLE HAVE INSULTED OBAMA! :badgrin:

Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

"You may have heard Hillary's opponent in this election say that there's never been a worse time to be a black person. I mean, he missed that whole civics lesson about slavery or Jim Crow," Obama said. "But we've got a museum for him to visit, so he can tune in. We will educate him."
In harsh rebuke of Trump, Obama referred to the businessman as "somebody who has fought against civil rights and fought against equality and who has shown no regard for working people most of his life."
On Trump's quest to win over African-American voters, Obama quipped: "Well, we do have challenges, but we're not stupid."

What a lying condescending prick. BYE BYE OBAMA.

Last edited:

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope Obama is feeling personally insulted and worried about his legacy being reduced to a footnote in American History books.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope he takes it as a VERY PERSONAL insult from half the nation!

R

rdean

Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

"You may have heard Hillary's opponent in this election say that there's never been a worse time to be a black person. I mean, he missed that whole civics lesson about slavery or Jim Crow," Obama said. "But we've got a museum for him to visit, so he can tune in. We will educate him."
In harsh rebuke of Trump, Obama referred to the businessman as "somebody who has fought against civil rights and fought against equality and who has shown no regard for working people most of his life."
On Trump's quest to win over African-American voters, Obama quipped: "Well, we do have challenges, but we're not stupid."

The majority did back her. Funny, after what Bush left Obama and what Obama is leaving Trump, Republicans are angry. They thought they almost had the nation destroyed. Then Obama went and ruined their plan. He brought the country back from the brink. But don't worry, Trump will be worse than Bush.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The majority did back her. Funny, after what Bush left Obama and what Obama is leaving Trump, Republicans are angry. They thought they almost had the nation destroyed. Then Obama went and ruined their plan. He brought the country back from the brink. But don't worry, Trump will be worse than Bush.

The majority did back her.

Prove it.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
His legacy will be that he destroyed the Rat Party and was the first half black president.
His legacy will be that he'll be the first president ever to have his name entirely struck from the books.

In twenty years, kids won't know who the hell he was.

hadit

Gold Member
Reaction score

Then you'd think Obama would be happy, smiling and graciously performing all the traditional rituals presidents perform when it's time to turn over the reins of power. He is, right?

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama told everyone that THIS ELECTION would be a referendum on his policies.

Well, BARRY....the people spoke. BYE BYE OBAMACARE!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List