I noticed a large amount of cattle were auctioned last Saturday

Why I have a side of beef coming in early February from a local farmer, shop local!
Ditto. About $5 per pound, cut and wrapped. When the local mickey D's can no longer feed the rabble because they can't get food, I'll still have a two year supply in my freezer. Plus another year or so of freeze dried.

Ditto. About $5 per pound, cut and wrapped. When the local mickey D's can no longer feed the rabble because they can't get food, I'll still have a two year supply in my freezer. Plus another year or so of freeze dried.
They use the dairy cattle that don't produce enough milk for their burgers. It's Holstein and not Hereford. Big big difference.

They keep doing it because we let them.
Well canned beef stew, frozen Salisbury steaks, and your frozen steak fingers are all made of that stuff...so are most of your fast food burgers unless it's Angus beef and stated that on the menu. They just say 100% beef without saying what kind of beef it is. And that's when you know that you are eating the old jersey milk cow that stopped producing enough milk.

Forum List

Back