I never thought I would say this, but we need more liberals on this forum. I have an idea how to attract them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
in-before-lock.gif

And so the racist shitstains arrive. They always do whenever conservatives think they've found a SafeSpace.

Now the racists will start whimpering about being called racists. That also always happens. Conservatism is now mainly a competition to see who can be the biggest whiny eternal-victim.

Conservatives, proceed with submitting your best entries into that competition. I'll be the judge.
I do not care if anyone calls me a racist or not. When I am called a racist I ask, "What did I say that is not true?"

I also want my detractor to define racist, so I can tell if I fit the description. If a racist is one who believes that by every objective, measurable criterion blacks tend to be significantly less intelligent than whites, and that they have higher rates of illegitimacy, and much higher crime rates, then I am a racist, because those beliefs can be verified. If a racist is one who hates a person simply because the person is a Negro, then I am not a racist.

And so the racist shitstains arrive. They always do whenever conservatives think they've found a SafeSpace.

Now the racists will start whimpering about being called racists. That also always happens. Conservatism is now mainly a competition to see who can be the biggest whiny eternal-victim.

Conservatives, proceed with submitting your best entries into that competition. I'll be the judge.
Leftist Democrats are the overwhelming majority of racists. Their entire perspective centers around race and they view literally everything through the lens of race division.

Leftist Democrats are the overwhelming majority of racists. Their entire perspective centers around race and they view literally everything through the lens of race division.
The Democrat Party made a terrible mistake by abandoning the white working class and taking up the cause of Negroes. Support for the civil rights legislation was a well intended mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back