I never called Obama a Kenyan or a Muslim. Can you say the same about inflammatory Trump nonsense?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Or are you a two faced internet hypocrite?

I ALWAYS defended against the attacks on Michelle & her children. Can you say the same about Trumps wife or Ivanka?
And yes, I understand Ivanka is a bit older BUT I still won't engage in the war on women. Can you say the same?

Despite feeling like Obama didn't like me because I am white I never expressed that feeling nor complained about it. It was a "feeling" that was not based on any empirical evidence but just a gut feeling based on his actions throughout his life. I didn't try to use my "feeling" as a weapon to denigrate the president.
Can you say the same?

I am a WHITE CONSERVATIVE MALE and I have not a single racist bone nor any hate in my body. I don't hate my political opponents. I don't hate those that don't share my ethnicity. I am often vulgur and say mean things but anyone who knows me even just a little knows I'm just trolling to entertain myself.
Can you say the same?

I do not fit in the box you so desperately want to place me in with your labels.
Can you say the same?

I ALWAYS defended against the attacks on Michelle & her children. Can you say the same about Trumps wife or Ivanka?
And yes, I understand Ivanka is a bit older BUT I still won't engage in the war on women. Can you say the same?

Despite feeling like Obama didn't like me because I am white I never expressed that feeling nor complained about it. It was a "feeling" that was not based on any empirical evidence but just a gut feeling based on his actions throughout his life. I didn't try to use my "feeling" as a weapon to denigrate the president.
Can you say the same?

I am a WHITE CONSERVATIVE MALE and I have not a single racist bone nor any hate in my body. I don't hate my political opponents. I don't hate those that don't share my ethnicity. I am often vulgur and say mean things but anyone who knows me even just a little knows I'm just trolling to entertain myself.
Can you say the same?

I do not fit in the box you so desperately want to place me in with your labels.
Can you say the same?
If you support people who say those things, then does it matter what you supposedly never said?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?
If you support people who say those things, then does it matter what you supposedly never said?
I don't support anyone Dean. There is no possible way a person can always agree with someone else. You take the best they have to offer & you compare it to what their opposition is offering and then you cross your fingers and vote. Focusing on the negatives serves no purpose unless those negatives are outrageous. And as my posting history shows my "support" of Trump was nonexistent pre election. Now he's the president and until I see him hurting the country I will give him all the latitude he needs.

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

upload_2017-8-14_22-34-58.jpeg

I've accused Obama of being a war criminal.

Does that count and do you have monkey breath?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

View attachment 143719

*****CHUCKLE*****

At the moment I have whiskey breath

Hey, people, what's wrong to call somebody a Kenyan Muslim if he is a Kenyan Muslim? He may be proud of it.

I'm a Russian Christian and am proud of it. Nobody should be offended with the truth.

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

View attachment 143719

*****CHUCKLE*****

Same here.

What is your poison tonight?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

View attachment 143719

*****CHUCKLE*****

Same here.

Southern Comfort

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

View attachment 143719

*****CHUCKLE*****

Same here.

Southern Comfort

Cough syrup?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

View attachment 143719

*****CHUCKLE*****

Same here.

Southern Comfort

I do not drink that because I want to fight with moving cars and non-moving walls...

As for your OP the reality is partisan nutter will attack the Children and First lady all the time.

It is wrong and should not be tolerated from any side...

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

View attachment 143719

*****CHUCKLE*****

Same here.

Southern Comfort

Cough syrup?

Depends on the night. Sometimes I just want the flavor. I've got about 6 different types of whiskey. Course Soco isn't a whiskey but I enjoy the walnuty flavor on occasion.

Forum List

Back