I mean Guiliani's reputation is in tatters

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
but even this beggar's belief. Deplorables never need to wonder why the rest of the world is laughing at them. The guy is an anti-freedom, anti-American, Machiavellian, loser.

So let's get this straight: The court case that Rudi brought against Pennsylvania - whereby he appeared in court - the two stooges that Rudi put up to show that they were disenfranchised were from two counties that voted heavily for Trump. So he is suing those two counties, right? Wrong. He's going after the counties that voted heavily for Biden. Not only that, the counties he is suing allowed voters to cure their ballots, while the two Trump leaning ones didn't. That's like some guy invading my home with a semi-automatic and shooting the place up, I shoot him dead, the cops ask 'why'd you do that for?' Does this get any more duplicitious? Can the credibility go any lower? I think not.

The men in question are from Fayette and Lancaster counties, both of which voted for the President. Instead of suing those two counties for failing to let voters cure their ballots, the campaign is suing the Democratic-leaning counties that did, because that’s where the bulk of Mr Biden’s support came from.

but even this beggar's belief. Deplorables never need to wonder why the rest of the world is laughing at them. The guy is an anti-freedom, anti-American, Machiavellian, loser.

So let's get this straight: The court case that Rudi brought against Pennsylvania - whereby he appeared in court - the two stooges that Rudi put up to show that they were disenfranchised were from two counties that voted heavily for Trump. So he is suing those two counties, right? Wrong. He's going after the counties that voted heavily for Biden. Not only that, the counties he is suing allowed voters to cure their ballots, while the two Trump leaning ones didn't. That's like some guy invading my home with a semi-automatic and shooting the place up, I shoot him dead, the cops ask 'why'd you do that for?' Does this get any more duplicitious? Can the credibility go any lower? I think not.

The men in question are from Fayette and Lancaster counties, both of which voted for the President. Instead of suing those two counties for failing to let voters cure their ballots, the campaign is suing the Democratic-leaning counties that did, because that’s where the bulk of Mr Biden’s support came from.
For a bunch of people who keep saying you won, you sure keep acting like petulant cry baby girls who just cant get their way...

OIP1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

He really went off the deep end quickly.

Actually, that's kind of like a few posters here. I can think of 4 or 5 who seemed to be able to think fairly independently, but then became obedient Trumpsters virtually overnight.

Let's not forget that rudy committed treason in Ukraine. Lock him up.
Untitled drawing - 2020-11-06T114156.151.png

He really went off the deep end quickly.

Actually, that's kind of like a few posters here. I can think of 4 or 5 who seemed to be able to think fairly independently, but then became obedient Trumpsters virtually overnight.
Says the slave who had to vote for some creepy guy who gropes women and children and sold US to China. Yep, you are a slave...

They're doing the same really silly thing in the limited Wisconsin recount. They're going after two counties that Biden won by a comfortable margin. I would guess they are going to try and pull the same shit they tried in PA and MI. It really makes me think there's no one here that knows what they are doing. They are just marking time.

Your take on the subtle nuances of possible election fraud and the resultant litigation is extremely important.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just fucking with ya. Your take doesn't mean jack shit. I'd rather hear what my Guatemalan cleaning lady, Lupe, thinks.

I wonder if the mods took the day off. The title of your post is nothing but an ad hominem making an assertion that a person whom you personally dislike has his reputation in tatters, when most people who love God, Law, and Order respect and trust this man completely.

It's your reputation that is in tatters, and it's your soul that is in peril of Hell Flames and Brimstone.

Hey, who yous gonna believe Trump, or yer own eyes?

The Op is being charitable saying Guiliani's reputation is in tatters. He has ripped asunder his reputation. He has no reputation other than as a hack and pathetic little Igor for Trump. Guiliani once said he doesn't care about his legacy because he will be dead. Besides being one of the most stupid remarks I have ever read, it speaks to his mindset.

The moron apparently pissed on his reputation gratis as he was doing Trump's bidding at no charge.

I once liked Guiliani. Not anymore. He is a troll. A nobody who sold his sold to the devil. The price? Nothing. Can there be a bigger fool.

The Op is being charitable saying Guiliani's reputation is in tatters. He has ripped asunder his reputation. He has no reputation other than as a hack and pathetic little Igor for Trump. Guiliani once said he doesn't care about his legacy because he will be dead. Besides being one of the most stupid remarks I have ever read, it speaks to his mindset.

The moron apparently pissed on his reputation gratis as he was doing Trump's bidding at no charge.

I once liked Guiliani. Not anymore. He is a troll. A nobody who sold his sold to the devil. The price? Nothing. Can there be a bigger fool.

'bout sums him up.

but even this beggar's belief. Deplorables never need to wonder why the rest of the world is laughing at them. The guy is an anti-freedom, anti-American, Machiavellian, loser. ...

And you are who?

Who?

Forum List

Back