I mean Guiliani's reputation is in tatters

but even this beggar's belief. Deplorables never need to wonder why the rest of the world is laughing at them. The guy is an anti-freedom, anti-American, Machiavellian, loser.

So let's get this straight: The court case that Rudi brought against Pennsylvania - whereby he appeared in court - the two stooges that Rudi put up to show that they were disenfranchised were from two counties that voted heavily for Trump. So he is suing those two counties, right? Wrong. He's going after the counties that voted heavily for Biden. Not only that, the counties he is suing allowed voters to cure their ballots, while the two Trump leaning ones didn't. That's like some guy invading my home with a semi-automatic and shooting the place up, I shoot him dead, the cops ask 'why'd you do that for?' Does this get any more duplicitious? Can the credibility go any lower? I think not.

The men in question are from Fayette and Lancaster counties, both of which voted for the President. Instead of suing those two counties for failing to let voters cure their ballots, the campaign is suing the Democratic-leaning counties that did, because that’s where the bulk of Mr Biden’s support came from.
The Op is being charitable saying Guiliani's reputation is in tatters. He has ripped asunder his reputation. He has no reputation other than as a hack and pathetic little Igor for Trump. Guiliani once said he doesn't care about his legacy because he will be dead. Besides being one of the most stupid remarks I have ever read, it speaks to his mindset.

The moron apparently pissed on his reputation gratis as he was doing Trump's bidding at no charge.

I once liked Guiliani. Not anymore. He is a troll. A nobody who sold his sold to the devil. The price? Nothing. Can there be a bigger fool.
"Pathetic little Igor"
:lmao:

Nice one!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
but even this beggar's belief. Deplorables never need to wonder why the rest of the world is laughing at them. The guy is an anti-freedom, anti-American, Machiavellian, loser.

So let's get this straight: The court case that Rudi brought against Pennsylvania - whereby he appeared in court - the two stooges that Rudi put up to show that they were disenfranchised were from two counties that voted heavily for Trump. So he is suing those two counties, right? Wrong. He's going after the counties that voted heavily for Biden. Not only that, the counties he is suing allowed voters to cure their ballots, while the two Trump leaning ones didn't. That's like some guy invading my home with a semi-automatic and shooting the place up, I shoot him dead, the cops ask 'why'd you do that for?' Does this get any more duplicitious? Can the credibility go any lower? I think not.

The men in question are from Fayette and Lancaster counties, both of which voted for the President. Instead of suing those two counties for failing to let voters cure their ballots, the campaign is suing the Democratic-leaning counties that did, because that’s where the bulk of Mr Biden’s support came from.
Then Hunter Biden can sue him for slander and libel.....

Too bad hunter smoked the crack and whacked off his own pee pee

Who?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Giuliani....happy now?

Who?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Giuliani....happy now?
Watched Star Trek Discovery. Not bad.

It is on CBS not Netflix.

Troll OP. Needs to go to the rubber room

They're doing the same really silly thing in the limited Wisconsin recount. They're going after two counties that Biden won by a comfortable margin. I would guess they are going to try and pull the same shit they tried in PA and MI. It really makes me think there's no one here that knows what they are doing. They are just marking time.
They're just chumming the base. They don't expect to win. But they want the pot boiling, Trump thinks this keeps him 'relevant', instead of being the lamest of ducks!

Huh? Sick of you Deplorables trying to do that. It is from a reliable source and I linked to it. Nothing trolling about it. Everything I stated in the OP is fact.

They're doing the same really silly thing in the limited Wisconsin recount. They're going after two counties that Biden won by a comfortable margin. I would guess they are going to try and pull the same shit they tried in PA and MI. It really makes me think there's no one here that knows what they are doing. They are just marking time.
Read a report yesterday where Trump's actual lawyers were calling Rudy a fucking asshole.

Rudy is now in charge of all the election cases. Good fing luck

Hey, who yous gonna believe Trump, or yer own eyes?
I believe in the dictator Prog Politicians who are going to have citizens sit in their homes with masks on practicing social distancing. Thanksgiving and Christmas and forever after. They are dictators. No different then what we see in many nations of the world. If they could get away with exterminating people they would. Progs gonna do what a Progs gonna do!

Let's not forget that rudy committed treason in Ukraine. Lock him up.
View attachment 418046
I think you have Rudy confused with Hunter Biden there, mate...

I think you are confusing treason with the same old revolving door. :cuckoo:
Yeah, sure there bud....slaves will be progressive slaves, master demands it from you..

If you want to make it illegal, elect people who'll make a law. Certainly wasn't going to happen under GOP control. It isn't as if John Thune didn't get his twentysomething daughter a cushy job in insurance lobbying. It certainly isn't as if McConnell didn't get his wife a Cushy job in exchange for protecting Trump. But Presidents cannot make up criminal law out of whole cloth. That is the stuff of Divine Right, and no part of our system.

Hey, who yous gonna believe Trump, or yer own eyes?
I believe in the dictator Prog Politicians who are going to have citizens sit in their homes with masks on practicing social distancing. Thanksgiving and Christmas and forever after. They are dictators. No different then what we see in many nations of the world. If they could get away with exterminating people they would. Progs gonna do what a Progs gonna do!
My Ma must be a dictator because she wears a mask because of autoimmune problems and the old man sets around with an oxygen mask. Those damn tyrants..

I really wonder if Guilliani is getting dementia. He acted confused when the judge questioned him on basic terminology, and other things. I think he’s losing it.

This thread is about Giuliani who is apparently untouchable

Play on doofus

Don't know if he is Untouchable. He is a piece of shit though. Even his own daughter told folks not to vote for Trump.
Joe and Hunter are too scared to sue him for slander and libel

But then there are videos of Hunter smoking crack and playing with his pee pee

Huh? Sick of you Deplorables trying to do that. It is from a reliable source and I linked to it. Nothing trolling about it. Everything I stated in the OP is fact.

" US election lawsuits: Rudy Giuliani’s performance in Trump’s Pennsylvania case panned."

That's your article, you linked to an opinion piece as your "reliable source." This is a rubber room thread.

And just read your OP, clearly trolling the board

Forum List

Back