I may not be proud of American government, but I'm DAM proud of American moon landing

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
America changed the world with the moon landing, and very soon we will be vacationing on the moon. As soon as Jesus gets here. And I'm damn proud of American men in cosmonaut uniform for such achievements, shame on all those who disagree.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WonbGUIyeqI]Were The Moon Landings Faked? - YouTube[/ame]

Mythbusters already took care of this paranoia.
Also, consider the device and system that allows you to post this drivel.
I tried to watch your show, but it's just a couple of morons who try to look funny and are most likely paid good money to defend the establishment's theories - if this was not the case then why make it a 43 minute video, why not just explain it in 2 minutes like the other video, why force me to watch all the goof balls, if there is something in it, someone could edit the video out, but no one seems to care, or go to the moon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chT1xqfxVuY]Mythbusters;NASA Moon Landing Hoax - YouTube[/ame]

Oprah Winfrey has a net worth of 3 billion dollars. She could afford to personally pay for a round trip passage to the moon, a trip that would be quite a distinction or "first" for someone of her race, gender, and age. :)
y8epuhy6.jpg

Oprah Winfrey has a net worth of 3 billion dollars. She could afford to personally pay for a round trip passage to the moon, a trip that would be quite a distinction or "first" for someone of her race, gender, and age. :)
y8epuhy6.jpg
what an excellent point!

I am thankful for our government, even when I disagree strongly with the chosen representatives; soon to be 238 years, and we still have the liberty to fight like cats and dogs. Amazing.

Mythbusters already took care of this paranoia.
Also, consider the device and system that allows you to post this drivel.
I have explained in my speech that in USSR, they taught me in school that LENIN invented the light bulb, then, when I came to USA, they taught me that it was Thomas Edison, and I am sure that in North Korea it was Kim Jong Il or his papa.

I have explained in my speech that in USSR, they taught me in school that LENIN invented the light bulb, then, when I came to USA, they taught me that it was Thomas Edison, and I am sure that in North Korea it was Kim Jong Il or his papa.

Don't buy none of that shit. Everybody knows it was Algore who invented the light bulb. Just one day before he invented the internet but about a month before he invented Global Warming. Of the three I'd say the internet has become more of a religion though GW is more of a church. There IS a difference.

You think our ancestor's would have given a damn about iPhones or google glass? Hell no. They'd be SHOCKED that we have those things but haven't made it past the moon.

NASA has robots all over the solar system. They know all about the solar system. They know it's older than 6,000 years.

You think our ancestor's would have given a damn about iPhones or google glass? Hell no. They'd be SHOCKED that we have those things but haven't made it past the moon.

NASA has robots all over the solar system. They know all about the solar system. They know it's older than 6,000 years.

We should've landed on Mars 10 or 20 years ago. Space exploration is the last frontier. Nobody wanted to give Colombus money because they thought his trip would be pointless and look what he found. No one wants to fund the Colombus's of our time and that's sad for humanity.

We should've landed on Mars 10 or 20 years ago. Space exploration is the last frontier. Nobody wanted to give Colombus money because they thought his trip would be pointless and look what he found. No one wants to fund the Colombus's of our time and that's sad for humanity.
FOR MONEY...I will make up all kinds of lies and theories:

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't buy none of that shit. Everybody knows it was Algore who invented the light bulb. Just one day before he invented the internet but about a month before he invented Global Warming. Of the three I'd say the internet has become more of a religion though GW is more of a church. There IS a difference.
I know Al Gore invented the internet, but the light bulb was invented before he was born.

FOR MONEY...I will make up all kinds of lies and theories:

What video software do you use?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back