I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

After reading up on the impeachment fracas, I have one major question:

How much mayonnaise does Jerry Nadler consume on a daily basis?
I'm certain that he puts it on his frenchfries.

I suspect he just eats it out of the jar with a big soup spoon, although he does eat paste with his fingers.

I'm sorry that 3 years of false accusations by Democrats refuted by 6 inquiries that the Democrats billed American taxpayers and voters for, failed to get your attention, Mr. or Ms. Slade.
Stick to the subject please I’m not taking about any of that noise, I’m talking about how this impeachment is being handled.

Senate is handling trials in the same fashion they handled Clinton's impeachment trial. If rules were good back then, and supported by all 100 Senators, there is no reason to cry "cover-up" if the same rules are used today.

You seem to be forgetting how House handled Impeachment inquiry just two months ago. Have they followed the rules from previous impeachment of Clinton? No, they set the rules to completely shut House Republicans. They ignored the House rules that allows minority hearing day, they held depositions in House basement, they leaked selective info to the press, etc.

I say, Dems in Senate are treated way better than they treated Reps in the House, and they're still complaining.
That’s a fair argument you make. I don’t think the Dems fairly treated the Republicans in the house. I will say that both sides in the house were performing partisan gamesmanship more than conducting a fair inquiry.... however I don’t excuse bad behavior from bad behavior.

McConnell is following a similar process to Clinton’s trial. There are a few differences so we shall see how it plays out. It appears to me like they are setting up to not allow the Dems to get the documents and witnesses they are asking for... if that’s how it ends up I think the majority of Americans are going to see this as a cover up. There is valid reason to explore that material as it directly relates to the charges at hand.
Schiff and Nadler already know they're not going to win, because no matter whether they use old or new material, it's all lies. That's why they know they're going to lose. But not to worry. They have their damn insurance policies of more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more lies to kill off time until they say now is the time to start the election, and when Trump wins, they'll come up with more and more and more impeachment lies, because they think they can. Since it's treasonous tripe, I suggest we try them sooner rather than later. Otherwise, we're in for whatever they manipulate around to harass the President.

I don't think the founders thought people would be so corrupt they'd use the impeachment for sport against political adversaries. A couple did, but the majority ruled. The only choice the real American people have is to get rid of the old liars club and the 4 new haters of America, too. Otherwise, we're goners. Our soldiers who died for this country did not die so Deocrats could lie nonstop and spend a lot of money carelessly because they can.
When you have a blatant lie in your first sentence I can’t read any further. The Dems case is clearly not all lies. There is spin and hyperbole and mischaracterizations being made but there are also many disturbing facts being revealed. If you want your opinions respected then try being a little more honest.
True, they didn't lie when they said "the" or "and." Otherwise they lied.

Last edited:
I think that’s a BS argument. Obama’s fast and furious court case over documents lasted 7 years. Are you really supporting a presidents right to completely stonewall congressional subpoenas until years of court proceedings can make a decision?! You don’t see something horribly wrong with that?

Didn't you say earlier "I don’t excuse bad behavior from bad behavior."

But that is exactly what you're doing now. Why is OK to wait for Fast & Furious documents to be stonewalled, and not these? The world is not revolving around Dems, and they have to play by the same rules as everyone.

To answer your question, I don't support stonewalling, I support the same rules for everyone. Dems seems can't accept to follow the rules they set themselves.
I never did say it was ok to wait 7 years for fast and furious. That situation was wrongly handled by the Obama administration... shame

My point is that left always claim the same, "just because one side did wrong, doesn't mean the other side have to do it", but only after they did it, to prevent the other side of doing the same.

But that is not the case here. What House Dems did to Reps is shameless, but that's House. It's only comparable to how Reps in House treated Dems in past, or future.

Senate rules have nothing to do with House rules. Dems can't and shouldn't complain about it, because those are their own rules set in Clinton impeachment.
You’re degrading from a principled argument to a whataboutism. You’re better than that. Dems should be held accountable when they step out of line and so should the Reps.

The Dems can complain about anything they want to during the senate trial. The conditions are not the same as the Clinton trial so trying to make modifications is totally fine. Especially given the public statements that have come from the Reps.
Dim whining that the rules aren't fair when they are exactly the same as for the Clinton impeachment shows what a bunch of douchebags Dims are.
Your statement just shows how much of a talking point Parrot you are. Nothing wrong with trying to change rules during a trial given the very different circumstances involved

Didn't you say earlier "I don’t excuse bad behavior from bad behavior."

But that is exactly what you're doing now. Why is OK to wait for Fast & Furious documents to be stonewalled, and not these? The world is not revolving around Dems, and they have to play by the same rules as everyone.

To answer your question, I don't support stonewalling, I support the same rules for everyone. Dems seems can't accept to follow the rules they set themselves.
I never did say it was ok to wait 7 years for fast and furious. That situation was wrongly handled by the Obama administration... shame

My point is that left always claim the same, "just because one side did wrong, doesn't mean the other side have to do it", but only after they did it, to prevent the other side of doing the same.

But that is not the case here. What House Dems did to Reps is shameless, but that's House. It's only comparable to how Reps in House treated Dems in past, or future.

Senate rules have nothing to do with House rules. Dems can't and shouldn't complain about it, because those are their own rules set in Clinton impeachment.
You’re degrading from a principled argument to a whataboutism. You’re better than that. Dems should be held accountable when they step out of line and so should the Reps.

The Dems can complain about anything they want to during the senate trial. The conditions are not the same as the Clinton trial so trying to make modifications is totally fine. Especially given the public statements that have come from the Reps.
Dim whining that the rules aren't fair when they are exactly the same as for the Clinton impeachment shows what a bunch of douchebags Dims are.
Your statement just shows how much of a talking point Parrot you are. Nothing wrong with trying to change rules during a trial given the very different circumstances involved
And there's nothing wrong with Republicans telling Dims to go fuck themselves.

And there's nothing wrong with Republicans telling Dims to go fuck themselves.
Maybe not in your mind.

Holy shit! This woman is talking about polls between Biden and Trump?

Are they impeaching Trump because they found a poll showing Biden ahead of Trump?

What a Schitt show.

Dumbass, it goes to firmly establishing a motive.

According to all polling Biden is the foremost obsticle for Trump to remain in the White House after 2020 election. That is why Trump was so deparate to manufacture dirt on him.
A poll 2 years out from an election is meaningless. You are exactly the single digit IQ rube the House Clowns are targeting with this shit.

Congrats on being so easily fooled.:21::21::21:

Trump's campaign spent millions on adds against Biden (no one else) in early Democrat primary voting states.

OBVIOUSLY they don't buy your moronic analysis.

The Democrats vowing to Impeach Trump 5 minutes after taking his oath of office

Quote Pelosi or Schumer or any other prominent Democrat on that.

If you can't, do the right thing and retract that made up bullshit.

Last edited:
The real dirt is in the Ukraine.

The circus you are seeing now is just PsyOps.

Sorry, but in a situation this important and this serious, "dying with your boots on" isn't honorable, it's retarded.

The other side will show no respect for the corpse, the people will not visit the grave, which will hold the marker "They got their asses kicked, but at least they were fair about it"
There was a time when right beat wrong and truth beat lies, and integrity beat manipulation. I still believe that can be true.

Sorry, but bullshit. You are looking at the world via movie lenses, not reality.
Whatever you say man, I’ll use my voice to stand up for honesty and integrity... you can use yours to stand up for winning at all cost if that’s your thing.
Don't you want to know why The Obama Administration laundered $7 Billion through the Ukraine Embassy to prop up the former corrupt Russian Owned Ukraine Government and keep them in power rather than help the Anti-Corruption Government be elected?

All Obama's, Clinton's, and Biden's former Ukrainian Politician friends fled to Russia after the election.

And you don't want to know why?

Don't you want to know why Obama claimed "Executive Privilege" over his activities in The Ukraine and sealed those records, and why he ordered Joe Biden to have The Ukraine Prosecutor fired before he could finish his investigation in to money laundering and bribery going on with Burisma, The Ukraine Embassy, Russia and Corrupt Ukraine Officials?
Sorry but no I don’t. I’ll take interest in it if the DOJ opens an actual investigation or prosecution based on real intel. But I’m not interested in wasting time on claims by online trolls and right wing propaganda media.

There was a time when right beat wrong and truth beat lies, and integrity beat manipulation. I still believe that can be true.

Sorry, but bullshit. You are looking at the world via movie lenses, not reality.
Whatever you say man, I’ll use my voice to stand up for honesty and integrity... you can use yours to stand up for winning at all cost if that’s your thing.
Don't you want to know why The Obama Administration laundered $7 Billion through the Ukraine Embassy to prop up the former corrupt Russian Owned Ukraine Government and keep them in power rather than help the Anti-Corruption Government be elected?

All Obama's, Clinton's, and Biden's former Ukrainian Politician friends fled to Russia after the election.

Don't you want to know why Obama claimed "Executive Privilege" over his activities in The Ukraine and sealed those records, and why he ordered Joe Biden to have The Ukraine Prosecutor fired before he could finish his investigation in to money laundering and bribery going on with Burisma, The Ukraine Embassy, Russia and Corrupt Ukraine Officials?
Sorry but no I don’t. I’ll take interest in it if the DOJ opens an actual investigation or prosecution based on real intel. But I’m not interested in wasting time on claims by online trolls and right wing propaganda media.
I don’t believe you

Quote Pelosi or Schumer or any other prominent Democrat on that. If you can't, do the right thing and retract that made up bullshit.

Please read my quote YOU posted.: 'DEMOCRATS'

Point out in that quote you posted above where I say Pelosi or Schumer by name....and when you can't, as we can all see for ourselves you can't, STFU, snowflake.

The Democrat's charade has been exposed over and over.

- Immediately after winning her election, before this Ukraine scandal started, Tlaib told her son she was going to go to Washington and Impeach the m*er f*er...

- Pelosi coordinated the political theatrics of the House women wearing black and declaring the day they voted for Impeachment was a 'somber' day...Tlaib was shown skipping and celebrating on her way to vote....

- Pelosi repeated the 'somber' bullshit when she signed the Articles of Impeachment...then handed out tax-payer funded commemorative pens as if she was handing out beer at a frat party.

And now you SERIOUSLY want to roll up in here, get in my face, and try to lie to everyone here by claiming Impeaching Trump was NOT their goal from the moment he defeated Hillary?!

Dude, evidence shows Hillary, Obama, & his administration were all working against Trump BEFORE the election.

So again, STFU....peddle that bullshit somewhere else to someone who might put up with it.

Last edited:
Of course not. You are under the power of PsyOps. You are not a free thinking human being. You are a lemming.

I don’t believe you

Quote Pelosi or Schumer or any other prominent Democrat on that. If you can't, do the right thing and retract that made up bullshit.

Point out in that quote you posted above where I say Pelosi or Schumer by name....and when you can't, as we can all see for ourselves you can't, STFU, snowflake.

You said "The Democrats" and I'm asking you to point out even a single prominent Democrat to vow something like that. Impeachment requires CAUSE, and it wasn't untill Trump fired Comey under false pretenses and "that Russia thing" did the impeachment murmurs started coming around.

You can't. But you also don't have the intelectual honesty to retract your baseless fabrications, because you are just a two asshole politico running your mouth.

You said "The Democrats" and I'm asking you to point out even a single prominent Democrat to vow something like that.

You can't. But you also don't have the intelectual honesty to retract your baseless fabrications, because you are just a two asshole politico running your mouth.
1st you insinuated I called Pelosi and Schumer by name....after I pointed out your ignorance and false accusation now you want to 'move the goal post'...'name a 'prominent' Democrat, which I have done....but they won't be good enough.

Your false claim that Democrats have not wanted this since BEFORE the election is a joke. Several Obama admin members / agency personnel have already been recommended for Indictment for attempting to make it happen.

You're a liar and a joke.

Bwuhahahaha....

You said "The Democrats" and I'm asking you to point out even a single prominent Democrat to vow something like that. Impeachment requires CAUSE, and it wasn't untill Trump fired Comey under false pretenses and "that Russia thing" did the impeachment murmurs started coming around.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ampaign-to-impeach-president-trump-has-begun/

The article mentions only some of the liberals who celebrated the declaration...

It states that there were already IMPEACHMENT STRATEGISTS...

We know Obama, his NSA, His CIA, his FBI had already been working to prevent his winning the election and working in the plan to gave him Impeached if he did win...

Evidence released exposed the fact that the lawyer for Schuff's whistle blower talked about Impeaching Trump back in 2016 / 2017...

...but you don't have the intellectual honesty to admit any of this, lying lil' snowflake...

You said "The Democrats" and I'm asking you to point out even a single prominent Democrat to vow something like that.

1st you insinuated I called Pelosi and Schumer by name....

Nope, I didn't insinuate any such thing.

I said Pelosi or Schumer or another prominent Democrat.

To read that and say what you just did points to some sort of congnitive dysfunction...which by now we KNOW you have,

1st you insinuated I called Pelosi and Schumer by name....

Nope, I didn't insinuate any such thing.

I said Pelosi or Schumer or another prominent Democrat.

To read that and say what you just did points to some sort of congnitive dysfunction...which by now we KNOW you have,
Bwuhahahaha....your attempt to cover your ass, to spin your way out of your attempt to attack me based on the lie that 'prominent Democrats' did not want or work on Impeaching the President from Day 1, blew up in your face.

'Prominent Democrat'?

'Barak Obama' good enough for you?

During an interview not long ago former BSA Director Clapper said about the illegal spying they were doing on Trump and his team: 'I don't know what the big deal is - WE WERE JUST DOING WHAT TGE PRESIDENT TOLD US TO DO.'

As I said and you have proven, you don't have the intellectual honesty or integrity to admit any of this and that your accusations and attack on me was unwarranted snowflake bullshit!
'

Of course not. You are under the power of PsyOps. You are not a free thinking human being. You are a lemming.

I don’t believe you
No, I’m good. Thanks for the analysis though.

You honestly don’t think the Dems should be pressuring the senate to allow the docs and witnesses that Trump blocked? Is that what the objective side of your mind is telling you?

Witnesses were heard from in Clinton case as you know... Reps have gone on record saying they wouldn’t vote for them in this case. Of course the Dems are going to juice up public pressure. You understand that don’t you?

Do you honestly think that House has right to pressure Senate to do what House wants?

Who do they think they are to boss everyone around, the President, the Senate, who's next... judges?

Trump claim he's within his rights to block the witnesses and documents, he also claim that subpoenas were not legal. Instead of resolving the issue in front of court, for what purpose court also exists, they want to impeach the president for challenging (in his opinion) wrongdoing? Who do you refer to when you say "public pressure"... media or polls?

Yes, there were witnesses on Clinton impeachment trial. Before they were allowed for videotaped deposition, Senate voted on it. There were three witnesses, all of them gave testimony earlier in investigation to Kenneth Starr, so House and Senate already had their testimonies.

"Fair" does not mean you have to give up your rights under the Constitution. Dems had the opportunity to call those witnesses and they didn't. That's THEIR problem, not the Presidents.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on
I'm sorry that 3 years of false accusations by Democrats refuted by 6 inquiries that the Democrats billed American taxpayers and voters for, failed to get your attention, Mr. or Ms. Slade.
Stick to the subject please I’m not taking about any of that noise, I’m talking about how this impeachment is being handled.

Senate is handling trials in the same fashion they handled Clinton's impeachment trial. If rules were good back then, and supported by all 100 Senators, there is no reason to cry "cover-up" if the same rules are used today.

You seem to be forgetting how House handled Impeachment inquiry just two months ago. Have they followed the rules from previous impeachment of Clinton? No, they set the rules to completely shut House Republicans. They ignored the House rules that allows minority hearing day, they held depositions in House basement, they leaked selective info to the press, etc.

I say, Dems in Senate are treated way better than they treated Reps in the House, and they're still complaining.
That’s a fair argument you make. I don’t think the Dems fairly treated the Republicans in the house. I will say that both sides in the house were performing partisan gamesmanship more than conducting a fair inquiry.... however I don’t excuse bad behavior from bad behavior.

McConnell is following a similar process to Clinton’s trial. There are a few differences so we shall see how it plays out. It appears to me like they are setting up to not allow the Dems to get the documents and witnesses they are asking for... if that’s how it ends up I think the majority of Americans are going to see this as a cover up. There is valid reason to explore that material as it directly relates to the charges at hand.

The republicans were treated fairly. They were there in attendance at everything, had chances to question and call witnesses.

Forum List

Back