I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

Instead of everyone making fun of me,please understand.
what i legitimately have,could knock your commie god down so far,a dogward wouldnt hire him to catch stray pets.

Let us know how this all turns out.

Was it a mexican maphia gay guy in the back of a limo?

Some kid pretending to be latino with the WORST fake accent ever!

Itd be funny if it wasnt so pathetically sad.

If you keep on describing how bizarre the video is, I might have to watch it. Please stop. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH YOU MUST!

its audio only and its pathetic. Its sooooooooo fake that anyone trying to pass it off as real should be embarassed. Its a 12 year olds voice doing a HORRIBLE accent.

And check you WHO uploaded it!!! ROFL!!!!!

Oh the hits just keep on a-coming!

( if theres a comedy section of the forums...this thread should be moved there lol )

Okay,I may need help from the board with this evidence I found.
In the hurry me and my fiancee had to leave Holyoke,ma.in 2010 after PR gangs arsoned her house,I looked at,and found an old ipod,and an older cellphone,with something very interesting.

2008/2009 were pretty dark years.
back in 2008,i was struggling badly,and came to get sidework at a place in holyoke,ma.on high street called SALSARENGUE RESTAURANT and SEAFOOD. The guy that owns the place,Jose Bou,is a card-carrying member of the Latino chamber of commerce,abd also,a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.The owner also had several important,verified information,that his backer and business partner,and head of the mass LLC is CARLOS GONZALEZ,and is also head of the mass chapter of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Now,how is this important?
i have evidence,dated,and timestamped,that i had been cleaning up in this restaurant during some closed door meetings in that restaurant,which claims its the latino oasis.Mr.bou was a retired clinical psychologist with the university of massachusetts. In any event,they have closed door meetings,which included local latin gangleaders on their payroll,and attending several of the meetings,it was to promote communist latino agenda in massachusetts,to eliminate the influence of white america in massachusetts,had several local leaders like the building code inspector of holyoke,who was a card carrying communist as well,and two springfield leaders that are part of the communist party,springfield mayor,domenic sarno and us house rep richard neal,who is also a member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.

Also,at these meetings,they talked about undermining the power of the us constitution,as outlined by their "boss"the head of the COMMUNIST PARTY of america,who reported to the castro family and vladimir putin.

Several meetings i digitally recorded had bou representing the interests of the state regional communists,so that gonzalez could meet with the"boss"in washi

So, you want money.....:lol::lol:

Prove me wrong.
do you know what i sound like,you douchebags?
if you heard my voice versus my evidence.
Youd know its legit.
its already been validated.

Prove me wrong.
Youd know its legit.

Vamp, it doesn't matter if it's you or not. It's not a Latino.

Starts out sounding like this guy: Mark Sheppard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Then weaves around through different accents. But it's not who you're claiming it is. I'm kinda disappointed in you. Unless you're doing this for a gag. If you really expect people to believe it, I'm disappointed.

Prove me wrong.
Youd know its legit.
How do you expect anyone to believe you when you've been busted before lying your ass off? LOL You've already been outed and no one as dumb as you are will ever be taken seriously. You are your own worse enemy.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Prove me wrong.
Youd know its legit.

Possible sources of this audio:

a) You
b) You had a friend record it...a 12 year old friend
c) Some 12 year old recorded it, you found it and are too naive to realize its a fake

but thank you for the laugh. The audio is quite funny because ANYONE stupid enough to make that or believe in that just makes my day.

vamp... if you got the goods, first, make back up copies of everything. Second, contact everyone you can think of from Sheriff Arpio to WND. Third, watch your back.

But as far as posting here and arguing with the obama dick lickers... don't bother. You see where that gets you.

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Did you know before what the guy might have had smart ass? No, you didn't, and neither did I. There was no way to know.

So go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back