I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

OK, Liability. You are right. It takes an elevated intellect to entertain the insane musings of obviously insane people.

Why is it that some people can never just admit that they made a mistake? That they had a lapse in judgement?

A man would just say that he, as a result of his intense hatred for the POTUS, had a moment of impaired judgement.

Translation:
Never give a fellow human the benefit of the doubt.

Got it
:thup:

:cuckoo:

OK, Liability. You are right. It takes an elevated intellect to entertain the insane musings of obviously insane people.

Why is it that some people can never just admit that they made a mistake? That they had a lapse in judgement?

A man would just say that he, as a result of his intense hatred for the POTUS, had a moment of impaired judgement.

Actually, although you are far too much a plodding imbecile to even recognize it, I am right.

The balance of your post -- as is so sadly often the case -- was mere gibberish, LonelyLaughable.

As muchflack as i have gotten here...
the recordings are not only legit.
they are no longer my property.
if someone was trying to pull a fastone....
they wouldnt stand behind it so vehemently.
to the critics..
let me ask this.
how would you know if its my voice?
have you ever heard me speak?
if you actually heard my voice.
then youd know that i didnt fabricate it.
end of story.

to the critics..
let me ask this.
end of story.

I know whose voice it isn't.......

to the critics..
let me ask this.
end of story.
I know that the accent of the speaker is an affected one.

And, you have seen the other criticisms in this thread - the content, the ambient noise, etc.

If you ever heard this guy speak in person...
youd know its him.
authentic
and if a media outlet ACTUALLY took them from me...
Which they did...
do you think that they would..after the zimmerman case,stake their rep on something unaythentic?
i dont think so

If you ever heard this guy speak in person...
youd know its him.
authentic
and if a media outlet ACTUALLY took them from me...
Which they did...
do you think that they would..after the zimmerman case,stake their rep on something unaythentic?
i dont think so

Then you were obviously standing REALLY CLOSE to someone you claim to dislike so much.
:eusa_shhh:

The guy was only six freakin feet away from me...
and had no idea i was recording.
the venue was a small restaurant,very small,that happens to be the hub of latino commie activity in holyoke,and western mass.

The guy was only six freakin feet away from me...
the venue was a small restaurant,very small,that happens to be the hub of latino commie activity in holyoke,and western mass.

The pills aren't going to work if you don't take them.

Your not sick Vamp, but you are full of shit..

Between your running for office threads and this, you're pulling some real narcissistic shit.

I hope your just doing this for a good laugh. even then, you're still kind of being an asshole.

Last edited:
Why dont you prove me wrong?
ok I will..

1st...I have spent all of my working life in show biz I hold a masters degree in technical theatre/film.
that includes audio/video and film audio recording.
also my dad was a country singer ,we had our own home studio.
that being said, I think I know a thing or two about debunking a bullshit recording...
you said:"The guy was only six freakin feet away from me...
the venue was a small restaurant,very small"--vamp
Total bullshit... the speaker had the recorder so close to his mouth that even an untrained ear can hear the pop of his lips and the hiss of his breath. there is no way to achieve that effect with a cheap recorder from six feet away...
2.the speaker is using a STAGE WHISPER. not a normal or loud speaking voice..
3. everybody knows this, but for the sake of accuracy the speaker is affecting a accent ...very amateurishly I might add.

"I was doing stage prep behind him while he was speaking to a closed group."--vamp
AGAIN TOTAL BULLSHIT... IF YOU WERE BEHIND THE "SPEAKER" then the sound quality would have a different tone, it would be flatter sounding. the higher pitches would be dampened (muffled).
if the speaker was speaking to a group where are the background sounds ?
like glasses clinking, chairs moving the sound of silverware other conversations, music?
no "Latino"restaurant on earth does not have music playing all the time.
Again if you were on stage, you would be at a slightly higher elevation and at an angle to the speaker, that again would change the quality of the sound ..
there is no re verb or echo that you would expect as a stage is built to push sound out and away from it's self...
there are no sounds of band equipment being set (I'm assuming that's what you meant by stage prep)...
so from a real tech guy's pov your recording is a steaming pile..

Why dont you prove me wrong?
ok I will..

1st...I have spent all of my working life in show biz I hold a masters degree in technical theatre/film.
that includes audio/video and film audio recording.
also my dad was a country singer ,we had our own home studio.
that being said, I think I know a thing or two about debunking a bullshit recording...
you said:"The guy was only six freakin feet away from me...
the venue was a small restaurant,very small"--vamp
Total bullshit... the speaker had the recorder so close to his mouth that even an untrained ear can hear the pop of his lips and the hiss of his breath. there is no way to achieve that effect with a cheap recorder from six feet away...
2.the speaker is using a STAGE WHISPER. not a normal or loud speaking voice..
3. everybody knows this, but for the sake of accuracy the speaker is affecting a accent ...very amateurishly I might add.

"I was doing stage prep behind him while he was speaking to a closed group."--vamp
AGAIN TOTAL BULLSHIT... IF YOU WERE BEHIND THE "SPEAKER" then the sound quality would have a different tone, it would be flatter sounding. the higher pitches would be dampened (muffled).
if the speaker was speaking to a group where are the background sounds ?
like glasses clinking, chairs moving the sound of silverware other conversations, music?
no "Latino"restaurant on earth does not have music playing all the time.
Again if you were on stage, you would be at a slightly higher elevation and at an angle to the speaker, that again would change the quality of the sound ..
there is no re verb or echo that you would expect as a stage is built to push sound out and away from it's self...
there are no sounds of band equipment being set (I'm assuming that's what you meant by stage prep)...
so from a real tech guy's pov your recording is a steaming pile..
:thup: And, some of this one doesn't even have to be an expert; they are obvious to the reasonable person.

Yes, you can hear the mouth noises - the lips and the breaths.

You can hear breezes or some sort of air movement across the mic.

The accent is affected.

And, finally, the content is hokey.

Forum List

Back