I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

Sorry,but its real.
and at least i as an ordinary american are doing more than my critics.
Which is trying to make a difference.
i have real evidence.
and none of you,policywise,that criticize me,are doing anything to change the political climate.
except complain.

To the socalled expert,youre completely wrong.
there was no music,customers,etc.
sorry youre analysis is a fail.
i have an independent objective nonpolitically motivated party
part of the people that now own the recordings
authenticated them
plus i have more.
say what you want.
they are real.

Why dont you prove me wrong?
ok I will..

1st...I have spent all of my working life in show biz I hold a masters degree in technical theatre/film.
that includes audio/video and film audio recording.
also my dad was a country singer ,we had our own home studio.
that being said, I think I know a thing or two about debunking a bullshit recording...
you said:"The guy was only six freakin feet away from me...
and had no idea i was recording.
the venue was a small restaurant,very small"--vamp
Total bullshit... the speaker had the recorder so close to his mouth that even an untrained ear can hear the pop of his lips and the hiss of his breath. there is no way to achieve that effect with a cheap recorder from six feet away...
2.the speaker is using a STAGE WHISPER. not a normal or loud speaking voice..
3. everybody knows this, but for the sake of accuracy the speaker is affecting a accent ...very amateurishly I might add.

"I was doing stage prep behind him while he was speaking to a closed group."--vamp
AGAIN TOTAL BULLSHIT... IF YOU WERE BEHIND THE "SPEAKER" then the sound quality would have a different tone, it would be flatter sounding. the higher pitches would be dampened (muffled).
if the speaker was speaking to a group where are the background sounds ?
like glasses clinking, chairs moving the sound of silverware other conversations, music?
no "Latino"restaurant on earth does not have music playing all the time.
Again if you were on stage, you would be at a slightly higher elevation and at an angle to the speaker, that again would change the quality of the sound ..
there is no re verb or echo that you would expect as a stage is built to push sound out and away from it's self...
there are no sounds of band equipment being set (I'm assuming that's what you meant by stage prep)...
so from a real tech guy's pov your recording is a steaming pile..
:thup: And, some of this one doesn't even have to be an expert; they are obvious to the reasonable person.

Yes, you can hear the mouth noises - the lips and the breaths.

You can hear breezes or some sort of air movement across the mic.

The accent is affected.

And, finally, the content is hokey.

lol

you kidding?

The guy sounded like a retarded version of Mr. Miyagi, and he was saying shit that would make sense to only a crackhead.

I don't need to be an expert in anything to know he's full of shit.

authenticated them
plus i have more.
say what you want.
they are real.

He was speaking to an empty room?
Not much of a meeting.

ok I will..

1st...I have spent all of my working life in show biz I hold a masters degree in technical theatre/film.
that being said, I think I know a thing or two about debunking a bullshit recording...
Total bullshit... the speaker had the recorder so close to his mouth that even an untrained ear can hear the pop of his lips and the hiss of his breath. there is no way to achieve that effect with a cheap recorder from six feet away...
3. everybody knows this, but for the sake of accuracy the speaker is affecting a accent ...very amateurishly I might add.

"I was doing stage prep behind him while he was speaking to a closed group."--vamp
AGAIN TOTAL BULLSHIT... IF YOU WERE BEHIND THE "SPEAKER" then the sound quality would have a different tone, it would be flatter sounding. the higher pitches would be dampened (muffled).
like glasses clinking, chairs moving the sound of silverware other conversations, music?
Again if you were on stage, you would be at a slightly higher elevation and at an angle to the speaker, that again would change the quality of the sound ..
there is no re verb or echo that you would expect as a stage is built to push sound out and away from it's self...
there are no sounds of band equipment being set (I'm assuming that's what you meant by stage prep)...
:thup: And, some of this one doesn't even have to be an expert; they are obvious to the reasonable person.

The accent is affected.

lol

you kidding?

The guy sounded like a retarded version of Mr. Miyagi, and he was saying shit that would make sense to only a crackhead.

I don't need to be an expert in anything to know he's full of shit.
Hey, I'm trying to give him as much benefit of the doubt that my stomach will allow, and it still doesn't look good bending over backwards to give that to him.

;)

Okay,I may need help from the board with this evidence I found.
In the hurry me and my fiancee had to leave Holyoke,ma.in 2010 after PR gangs arsoned her house,I looked at,and found an old ipod,and an older cellphone,with something very interesting.

2008/2009 were pretty dark years.
back in 2008,i was struggling badly,and came to get sidework at a place in holyoke,ma.on high street called SALSARENGUE RESTAURANT and SEAFOOD. The guy that owns the place,Jose Bou,is a card-carrying member of the Latino chamber of commerce,abd also,a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.The owner also had several important,verified information,that his backer and business partner,and head of the mass LLC is CARLOS GONZALEZ,and is also head of the mass chapter of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Now,how is this important?
i have evidence,dated,and timestamped,that i had been cleaning up in this restaurant during some closed door meetings in that restaurant,which claims its the latino oasis.Mr.bou was a retired clinical psychologist with the university of massachusetts. In any event,they have closed door meetings,which included local latin gangleaders on their payroll,and attending several of the meetings,it was to promote communist latino agenda in massachusetts,to eliminate the influence of white america in massachusetts,had several local leaders like the building code inspector of holyoke,who was a card carrying communist as well,and two springfield leaders that are part of the communist party,springfield mayor,domenic sarno and us house rep richard neal,who is also a member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.

Also,at these meetings,they talked about undermining the power of the us constitution,as outlined by their "boss"the head of the COMMUNIST PARTY of america,who reported to the castro family and vladimir putin.

Several meetings i digitally recorded had bou representing the interests of the state regional communists,so that gonzalez could meet with the"boss"in washi

Take your meds asshole.

Okay,I may need help from the board with this evidence I found.
In the hurry me and my fiancee had to leave Holyoke,ma.in 2010 after PR gangs arsoned her house,I looked at,and found an old ipod,and an older cellphone,with something very interesting.

2008/2009 were pretty dark years.
back in 2008,i was struggling badly,and came to get sidework at a place in holyoke,ma.on high street called SALSARENGUE RESTAURANT and SEAFOOD. The guy that owns the place,Jose Bou,is a card-carrying member of the Latino chamber of commerce,abd also,a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.The owner also had several important,verified information,that his backer and business partner,and head of the mass LLC is CARLOS GONZALEZ,and is also head of the mass chapter of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Now,how is this important?
i have evidence,dated,and timestamped,that i had been cleaning up in this restaurant during some closed door meetings in that restaurant,which claims its the latino oasis.Mr.bou was a retired clinical psychologist with the university of massachusetts. In any event,they have closed door meetings,which included local latin gangleaders on their payroll,and attending several of the meetings,it was to promote communist latino agenda in massachusetts,to eliminate the influence of white america in massachusetts,had several local leaders like the building code inspector of holyoke,who was a card carrying communist as well,and two springfield leaders that are part of the communist party,springfield mayor,domenic sarno and us house rep richard neal,who is also a member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.

Also,at these meetings,they talked about undermining the power of the us constitution,as outlined by their "boss"the head of the COMMUNIST PARTY of america,who reported to the castro family and vladimir putin.

Several meetings i digitally recorded had bou representing the interests of the state regional communists,so that gonzalez could meet with the"boss"in washi

Take your meds asshole.

He's been buying them online.....
:eusa_shifty:

You havent proved me wrong,either.
you fatass piece of liberal shit.
the only time youre ugly,fatass is on the boards.
is following my threads.
dude,im straight.
keep your fag fantasy to yourself.

Not a one of you can prove me wrong,on my evidence.
nor debate me on my proposals.

I listened to it, and even if I assume it's real, I don't see a smoking gun bombshell. But since you do, why don't you turn it over to FoxNews or the Romney campaign or someone who would love to get some dirt on President Obama?

Why dont you prove me wrong?
ok I will..

The accent is affected.

hokey? now you're just being nice!

authenticated them
plus i have more.
say what you want.
they are real.
yes they are. real bullshit...!
liar liar pants on fire!

is following my threads.
dude,im straight.
funny how you misfiring neuron people ,when having their ass handed to them inevitably play the "you're gay card".
:cuckoo::eusa_boohoo:

The"boss"for the communist party,in several meetings,was identified by CARLOS GONZALEZ,as BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,and I have proof,via hours of digital recordings,how they forced in sotomayor as justice,and how gonzalez and obama took several trips to cuba to meet with castro and family.i have proof via these old recordings,that identified obama as a communist party leader,also,verifying allen wests story,that starting in 2009 congress had secret meetings with obama,hilary clinton,and 76 members of congress,who were also part of the communist party.also,another item of evidence i have is a socalled gift given to me by carlos for doing a goid job,is an illegal cuban bunch of cigars obtained by gonzalez and obama on a trip to cuba.

Now,if anyone cares to help me....
i have 1:45:45 of digital recordings on a verizon motorola w365 ,how do i extract these to make them public?

Oh-ohhh Spaghettio!!!!!!!

is following my threads.
dude,im straight.
Learn the quote function yet, you stupid cock sucker? I finally listened to your "proof". LOL, you stupid fuck!! Fucking wannabe vampire. What are you, 13? Go fuck yourself, you lying fucking asshole.

authenticated them
plus i have more.
say what you want.
they are real.

Translation: "Now, when nothing comes of this, I can blame an outside party for burying the information as opposed to fessing up to the truth: I made this shit up."

Forum List

Back