I love what Abbott is doing to protect TX from... God knows whom crossing ILLEGALLY

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

He's putting up shipping containers to keep people from crossing!

He is doing a lot of other things as well -- things a president could be/ should be doing but you know how it goes when someone has dementia.. :tongue-44:can't even run his own household, much less a small town, much less the USA

Last edited:
I am LOVING THIS!!! The holier than thou Democrats with their so-called "Sanctuary Cities" are squealing like stuck pigs when their beloved illegals show up on THEIR DOORSTEP. NIMBY hypocrite muthrfckrs!!!
what's NIMBY?

hope it has nothing to do with NAMBLA

:omg:

He is doing a lot of other things as well -- things a president could be/ should be doing but you know it goes when someone has dementia.. :tongue-44:can't even run his own household, much less a small town, much less the USA

Did you notice your article is almost a year old? But what Abbott should be doing is loading about 300 illegals on the Air Guards C-130s and shipping them to DC, NYC, LA, Portland, Chicago and Philadelphia, let the commiecrats deal with them. Abbott can write them off as training flights.

He is doing a lot of other things as well -- things a president could be/ should be doing but you know how it goes when someone has dementia.. :tongue-44:can't even run his own household, much less a small town, much less the USA

Abbott is stupid. His plan won't get those already here to self deport.

Did you notice your article is almost a year old? But what Abbott should be doing is loading about 300 illegals on the Air Guards C-130s and shipping them to DC, NYC, LA, Portland, Chicago and Philadelphia, let the commiecrats deal with them. Abbott can write them off as training flights.

i didn't notice the date, which i normally do so that's odd...

but I doubt he is doing anything radically different than he was several months ago

and yes he should ship them to those sanctuary cities.. We wouldn't want said cities to appear to be hypocrites, would we?

Especially when the American taxpayers are being forced to support the criminals.

Neither party wants to stop illegal immigration. There are solutions that work in other countries. We can stop illegals and get 90% of them to self deport.

Neither party wants to stop illegal immigration. There are solutions that work in other countries. We can stop illegals and get 90% of them to self deport.

Yeah, that will never happen, not as long as you commiecrats keep supporting them.

Abbott is doing exactly what should be done. Excellent. Shove their policies right down their throats instead of ours.

Abbott is doing exactly what should be done. Excellent. Shove their policies right down their throats instead of ours.

Abbott isn't helping. He's acting like an ass and making things worse. He should get behind the solution that will get illegals to self deport.

Abbott isn't helping. He's acting like an ass and making things worse. He should get behind the solution that will get illegals to self deport.
This coming from an open borders, kill-all-the-unborn, AFG withdrawal was a great success dimrat

Expand E Verify and fine employers who hire illegals. Most illegals will self deport.
right.. They go over mountain and hillside, river and stream, miles and miles to get to the US

and then immediately make a U-e and go through same rivers and streams and etc..

Forum List

Back