I love karma

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
How does anyone take the dems seriously, they are such fucking liars......now in person voting is ok

Why you ask:
In North Carolina, “Black voters’ ballots are being rejected at more than four times the rate of white voters,” per FiveThirtyEight. Oh and NC is run by a Democrat.....so yeah can't blame racist republicans hahahah

Wow, who knew complicated mail ballots would pose an issue? REPUBLICANS

The democrats that couldn't use a punch card are not going to figure out mail in voting......I knew this was coming, but this is fucking hilarious.....these fucking dbag commies deserve every kick in the balls they get

The whole gang should be in prison for treason over installing a fraudulent system and trying to steal an election.

The proof is that, there was no reason to send everyone a ballot, yet they opted to do that. The only reason is to cheat.

Send them behind bars where they belong.

How does anyone take the dems seriously, they are such fucking liars......now in person voting is ok

Why you ask:
In North Carolina, “Black voters’ ballots are being rejected at more than four times the rate of white voters,” per FiveThirtyEight. Oh and NC is run by a Democrat.....so yeah can't blame racist republicans hahahah

Wow, who knew complicated mail ballots would pose an issue? REPUBLICANS

The democrats that couldn't use a punch card are not going to figure out mail in voting......I knew this was coming, but this is fucking hilarious.....these fucking dbag commies deserve every kick in the balls they get

Sounds like they caught wind that the Federal government already knows how they were going to cheat... So... Plan "B"... Just lose.

Forum List

Back