I love being a Trump lunatic

Indeed.

And I have yet to have a Democrat explain to me why I should vote Democrat. What do they offer me?

85155433_10213369828314072_6952381278498848768_n.jpg

Trump is the man!

Indeed.

And I have yet to have a Democrat explain to me why I should vote Democrat. What do they offer me?

For now Joe can still talk in complete sentences sometimes. That's something.

Do you think a single Trump supporter will openly say in this thread that Trump speaks worse than Joe on a regular basis? I'm not asking them to denounce his politics. I agree with a lot of his politics on some level. I just want ONE Trump supporter to agree that he speaks in about the most bizarre manner imaginable. :lol:

Indeed.

Do you think a single Trump supporter will openly say in this thread that Trump speaks worse than Joe on a regular basis? I'm not asking them to denounce his politics. I agree with a lot of his politics on some level. I just want ONE Trump supporter to agree that he speaks in about the most bizarre manner imaginable. :lol:

Might just as well wish for icecream and a free pony while you are at it. Ain't none of it gonna happen anyway.

Indeed.

Might just as well wish for icecream and a free pony while you are at it. Ain't none of it gonna happen anyway.

Are you saying there's a chance at that free pony? :eek:

Indeed.

Could be, but you gotta stump break it yourself.

Indeed.

Well if you feed off of drama and trolling and alternate facts and hate then Trump is definitely your guy. There probably isn’t any reason for you to drop your support of him.

Indeed.

His mind goes faster than his mouth. It's common in extemporaneous speaking. Most intelligent people have no trouble following.

Indeed.

You shouldn't vote Democrat because they have little to offer for the true Trump cultist.

What do they offer any American, save pain and suffering? How does offering Universal Healthcare to illegal invaders and reaching into my pocket to pay for it benefit me?

How does chipping away at individual rights benefit me?

How does killing infants benefit me? How does decreeing that men can be women and must be accepted as such benefit me?

And so on and so forth. :auiqs.jpg: Please explain the benefits.

Indeed.

You shouldn't vote Democrat because they have little to offer for the true Trump cultist.

What do they offer any American, save pain and suffering? How does offering Universal Healthcare to illegal invaders and reaching into my pocket to pay for it benefit me?

How does chipping away at individual rights benefit me?

How does killing infants benefit me? How does decreeing that men can be women and must be accepted as such benefit me?

And so on and so forth. :auiqs.jpg: Please explain the benefits.

Me Me Me Me Me Me MEEEE DAMMIT!

None of those issues even affects you. But you're an excellent Drumpf Cultist!

Indeed.

There are no free ponies.

Forum List

Back