i lost the wager so i have to leave USMB for 1 yr ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
i wagered dems on this board that if Trump lost the election i would leave for 1 full yr ...... now eben though i believe this election was rigged and stolen due to mass voter fraud , and censorship on the subject of the Biden families illegal activities i am still going to honor the wager ....why would i honor a bet when i believe the other side cheated ? its simple ....i knew before i made the wager that the left would cheat ! but i didnt think they would go to the blatant obvious extremes [right in front of the American people] they practiced to steal the election ..........to put it simply i knew the left was dirty but i underestimated how dirty the truly are ! for that mistake i will now be leaving USMB for one year ....you see i am not a leftist so my word means something ...so for all you dems out there tell me a year from today how your party has made America better ...

i wagered dems on this board that if Trump lost the election i would leave for 1 full yr ...... now eben though i believe this election was rigged and stolen due to mass voter fraud , and censorship on the subject of the Biden families illegal activities i am still going to honor the wager ....why would i honor a bet when i believe the other side cheated ? its simple ....i knew before i made the wager that the left would cheat ! but i didnt think they would go to the blatant obvious extremes [right in front of the American people] they practiced to steal the election ..........to put it simply i knew the left was dirty but i underestimated how dirty the truly are ! for that mistake i will now be leaving USMB for one year ....you see i am not a leftist so my word means something ...so for all you dems out there tell me a year from today how your party has made America better ...
Wagers are not allowed and therefore it's null and void. Fuck em.
Stick around and enjoy the board.

dont leave yet cause it aint over,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back