I like how CNN implies Trump voters are stupid

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
According to CNN people won't vote for Trump because people in Wisconsin have lots of cheese. First they hang up a board saying people in Wisconsin are more educated than everywhere else (which seems true by the stats provided) but we know that was not what they were trying to convey. They then showed how Wisconsin produces more cheese than anyone else. That is why they won't vote for Trump! They have more cheese than anyone. Isn't that clever?

10259809_584760401699732_7813582889448511226_n.jpg

I don't think they're more or less stupid that Bernie voters. They are fed up that the X party no longer works for them. And they aren't that way for illogical reasons. They are falling for simplistic and false solutions. But then neither Hillary or the gop establishment really was honest. (Hillary and honest in the same sentence, I crack myself up)

n5qzom.jpg

Look at those hands. Are they small hands? He referred to my hands, if they are small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there is no problem. I guarantee.

I don't think they're more or less stupid that Bernie voters. They are fed up that the X party no longer works for them. And they aren't that way for illogical reasons. They are falling for simplistic and false solutions. But then neither Hillary or the gop establishment really was honest. (Hillary and honest in the same sentence, I crack myself up)
is any politician honest?? Just remember there are small lies big lies and damned lies Republicans imho are masters of the damned

is any politician honest?? Just remember there are small lies big lies and damned lies Republicans imho are masters of the damned
yes, but Hillary telling the kids she'll do something about student loans, and people making 40K with houses that they took out equity on, while giving those paid speeches to the banks ..... ooof.

According to CNN people won't vote for Trump because people in Wisconsin have lots of cheese. First they hang up a board saying people in Wisconsin are more educated than everywhere else (which seems true by the stats provided) but we know that was not what they were trying to convey. They then showed how Wisconsin produces more cheese than anyone else. That is why they won't vote for Trump! They have more cheese than anyone. Isn't that clever?
It is not just CNN. It is the entire lib MSM.

It is an old ploy they have used for decades. Apparently, it still works on libs, progs, and Ds. It keeps them on the unlimited government plantation.

Yo, FOX NEWS said the same thing about Obama? See what we have? A Half-Ass!!!

"GTP"
King-Obama-and-the-Republicnauts-610x400.jpg

When Trump has a rally, he's not bringing the best. He's bringing people that have lots of mental problems, and they’re bringing those mental problems with us. They’re bringing bigotry. They’re bringing hatred. They’re retards. And some, I assume, are good people.

Depends on the audience. Bernie Sanders has a lot of young voters who know that employers/corporations in this country fucked their parents over and laid them off and Sanders isn't going to start a ground war in the Middle East either, so they don't have to worry about being drafted.

Trump voters are frustrated white people who want to blame Obama for the financial crisis of 2008 and their drop in income and ability to retire. So they are going to vote against their own self interests and turn everything over to a 13-year-old boy in an old man's body who spends too much time on Twitter.

When Trump has a rally, he's not bringing the best. He's bringing people that have lots of mental problems, and they’re bringing those mental problems with us. They’re bringing bigotry. They’re bringing hatred. They’re retards. And some, I assume, are good people.

Good, but stupid people.

Just as stupid as cruz, sanders and kasich supporters.
Of course, I think a lot of trumps supporters are just there because he is anti-establishment. That seems to be all it takes these days..

Anybody else here follow Trump on Twitter? To say he's petulant and whines constantly about how unfair he's treated by the media is a vast understatement. He has a mic under his uptight, Teutonic nose and is allowed to say anything he wants, and yet he cries like a little girl about being treated unfairly.

Depends on the audience. Bernie Sanders has a lot of young voters who know that employers/corporations in this country fucked their parents over and laid them off and Sanders isn't going to start a ground war in the Middle East either, so they don't have to worry about being drafted.

Trump voters are frustrated white people who want to blame Obama for the financial crisis of 2008 and their drop in income and ability to retire. So they are going to vote against their own self interests and turn everything over to a 13-year-old boy in an old man's body who spends too much time on Twitter.
What I hear from Bernie is we can make it better by taking the rich and giving ourselves something. If he was more honest, he'd be telling them there aren't quick answers on jobs, but one start would be to progressively link increases in taxes 500K incomes and up are paying to increases in the incomes gained by people in those incomes over the past 16 years ... and applying that revenue to debt reduction dollar for dollar.

"GTP"
View attachment 70363
It has been shown that trump supporters are uneducated rubes
Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

From the link: "Trump “runs significantly stronger among less-educated, less-affluent voters, and performs particularly well among voters in the 50-64 age range.”
I think the other term for these folks is "stupid racist rednecks".

"GTP"
View attachment 70363
It has been shown that trump supporters are uneducated rubes
Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

From the link: "Trump “runs significantly stronger among less-educated, less-affluent voters, and performs particularly well among voters in the 50-64 age range.”

Half dead in a few years

Forum List

Back