I Like Aggressive Women, but This is a Little Over the Top, IMO, THE GAL USED A MACHETE

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just a dual reaction from me; like it but then I kinda dont like it, lol.

Cops: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex At Machete-Point

A machete-wielding Montana woman broke into her ex-boyfriend’s home, directed him to disrobe, and then forced him to have sex with her,
samanthamears18.jpg
according to police.

As detailed in a criminal complaint, Samantha Mears, 19, entered the victim’s Great Falls residence Friday when he was not home. When the man returned, Mears “confronted him from behind with a machete.” Mears then allegedly told the man to “get on the bed and remove his clothes.”

The victim told police that he complied with Mears “for fear of his safety,” adding that he “did not feel he could leave the room at that time without being hurt by Mears.”

Investigators charge that after Mears removed her pants, she climbed atop the victim “and they engaged in intercourse.” The victim said that Mears--who was holding the machete--bit him on the arm and “continued to have sex with him after he attempted to end” the encounter.

“After the intercourse, Mears sat on the bed, still armed with the machete, with her back against the wall,” the complaint notes. It was during this time that the victim took several photos of Mears “with the machete in her hand.” The man, who provided the images to police, had a bite mark on his arm when later interviewed by cops.

After surreptitiously calling 911, the man backed out of the bedroom and escaped his residence.
The dude is a bit of a coward; he could have easily gotten a double then snuck out, shame on him.

Well you try being holed up in a cabin all fall, winter & spring only to have the snow thaw enough to get out at the end of June... lol ... them be some 'randy' characters up in those hills. Here in NH we get a little taste of it too but apparently not as bad...

This is just a dual reaction from me; like it but then I kinda dont like it, lol.

A machete-wielding Montana woman broke into her ex-boyfriend’s home, directed him to disrobe, and then forced him to have sex with her,
samanthamears18.jpg
according to police.

As detailed in a criminal complaint, Samantha Mears, 19, entered the victim’s Great Falls residence Friday when he was not home. When the man returned, Mears “confronted him from behind with a machete.” Mears then allegedly told the man to “get on the bed and remove his clothes.”

The victim told police that he complied with Mears “for fear of his safety,” adding that he “did not feel he could leave the room at that time without being hurt by Mears.”

Investigators charge that after Mears removed her pants, she climbed atop the victim “and they engaged in intercourse.” The victim said that Mears--who was holding the machete--bit him on the arm and “continued to have sex with him after he attempted to end” the encounter.

“After the intercourse, Mears sat on the bed, still armed with the machete, with her back against the wall,” the complaint notes. It was during this time that the victim took several photos of Mears “with the machete in her hand.” The man, who provided the images to police, had a bite mark on his arm when later interviewed by cops.

After surreptitiously calling 911, the man backed out of the bedroom and escaped his residence.
The dude is a bit of a coward; he could have easily gotten a double then snuck out, shame on him.

What was the complaint here? I like a good, horny gal and wish more of them were out there! Instead of calling the police, this dude should have taken her back! :113:

samanthamears18.jpg
according to police.

That dick makes them hoes sick.

toobfreak That sounds like a good way to get a Bobbitt... better off to find a different alpha bitch who's not mentally imbalanced heh
I suspect that the dude took advantage of the encounter, but had second thoughts about future encounters. Never know what a psycho-bitch like that might do to him by surprise or in his sleep.

This story sounds like BS.

"Mears has been charged with aggravated burglary and assault with a weapon, both felonies. She also faces misdemeanor counts of criminal mischief, assault, and unlawful restraint."

Rape????? That's not part of the charges. AND, how does a guy "perform" unless he's enjoying it?

toobfreak That sounds like a good way to get a Bobbitt... better off to find a different alpha bitch who's not mentally imbalanced heh
I suspect that the dude took advantage of the encounter, but had second thoughts about future encounters. Never know what a psycho-bitch like that might do to him by surprise or in his sleep.

Was Bobbitt before your time? She cut a guys dick off because of alleged sexual assault (For the record, one of her complaints was "he always orgasms before me because he's selfish")

Was Bobbitt before your time? She cut a guys dick off because of alleged sexual assault (For the record, one of her complaints was "he always orgasms before me because he's selfish")
No, hence my post!

OK guys (and gals), this chick breaks into your home and demands you have sex. Your choices:

A. You make a mad dash for your cell to call 911.
B. You pass out in fear.
C. You do your best to defend yourself.
D. You do whatever she asks to save your life while not enjoying any of it.
E. You jump for joy, then proceed to the bedroom.

hot-warrior-girl-with-machete.jpg

Forum List

Back