I know let's make all of hunter biden's incriminating evidence classified

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
That's basically what's happening and what will happen if republicans gain the house and open up an investigation. Tie it up as top secret.

If a laptop that Don Jr. dropped off for repair mysteriously ended up in Ron Klain's possession a week or two before the election...you wouldn't call bullshit on it? Lie to us once again and tell us you wouldn't. Hypocrite.
I'd call bullshit, everyone knows that liberals have the corrupt DOJ & FBI to fabricate or destroy evidence with impunity. Although, it is Biden we're talking about so stupid is the rule, not the exception. Interesting dilemma you present.

I'd call bullshit, everyone knows that liberals have the corrupt DOJ & FBI to fabricate or destroy evidence with impunity. Although, it is Biden we're talking about so stupid is the rule, not the exception. Interesting dilemma you present.
Yet amazingly, Slick Willie got impeached for a blow job... I guess the liberals in the DOJ and FBI were off the day they collected the dress, Clinton's DNA, subpoenaing everyone from the administration, etc....?

Yet amazingly, Slick Willie got impeached for a blow job... I guess the liberals in the DOJ and FBI were off the day they collected the dress, Clinton's DNA, subpoenaing everyone from the administration, etc....?
Or Monica made them an offer they couldn't refuse. Who knows? Bill Clinton was a dirtbag, but also the last Democrat, I don't think he hates America like today's Democrats do. So his DOJ might have had a tad of the integrity he never had.

Or Monica made them an offer they couldn't refuse. Who knows? Bill Clinton was a dirtbag, but also the last Democrat, I don't think he hates America like today's Democrats do. So his DOJ might have had a tad of the integrity he never had.
:rolleyes:

So you're thought is that the FBI and DOJ have gotten more liberal even though we had 12 years of GOP Presidents appointing Federal Judges and FBI directors since Clinton left office.

You guys really do just make shit up as you go along, don't you?

Slick Willie was impeached for lying to the nation and trying to hide his sexual proclivities when he was caught red handed even after he was given a pass on the Flowers affair, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey molestation and the Juanita Broaddrick rape.

:rolleyes:

So you're thought is that the FBI and DOJ have gotten more liberal even though we had 12 years of GOP Presidents appointing Federal Judges and FBI directors since Clinton left office.

You guys really do just make shit up as you go along, don't you?
Don't be silly. Clinton's people are now upper middle management or lower upper management. Bush was an establishment guy whose sole focus was making sure we didn't get hit with another 9/11 style attack. In fact that is when DOJ & FBI started creating plots to boost their stats, then it was Muslim extremists, now it's anyone liberals hate, which is everyone who isn't commie scum.

Again with this nonsenses?

The October surprise was botched badly...
bed-wetting.png

Slick Willie was impeached for lying to the nation and trying to hide his sexual proclivities when he was caught red handed even after he was given a pass on the Flowers affair, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey molestation and the Juanita Broaddrick rape.
Yet somehow during all of that....

The same "liberal" FBI collected a dress as evidence and took DNA from Clinton.... Strange how you didn't mention that. Oh yeah, because it wouldn't fit your fairy tale narrative.

Don't be silly. Clinton's people are now upper middle management or lower upper management. Bush was an establishment guy whose sole focus was making sure we didn't get hit with another 9/11 style attack. In fact that is when DOJ & FBI started creating plots to boost their stats, then it was Muslim extremists, now it's anyone liberals hate, which is everyone who isn't commie scum.

Your yarn is straight out of your imagination.

Yet somehow during all of that....

The same "liberal" FBI collected a dress as evidence and took DNA from Clinton.... Strange how you didn't mention that. Oh yeah, because it wouldn't fit your fairy tale narrative.
Indeed, by FBI agents who have now been retired for years and the new breed STASI qualified agents chosen by Eric Holder have taken over.

Indeed, by FBI agents who have now been retired for years and the new breed STASI qualified agents chosen by Eric Holder have taken over.
Again, you guys just make it up as you go along, don't you? Do you have any of the faintest proof as to what you're alleging? Of course you don't.

Forum List

Back