I knew I hated Nick Saban, but now I know more as to why

Anyone get tired of seeing Nick Saban at the College football national champtionship every year? Yea, me too.

But now Nick wants all elections to turn out the same as well, just like he is at all college Championships. He wants democrats to control all elections federally so that democrats, who dominate the US Federal government, can tamper with elections any way they see fit, something the Constitution prohibits. The states are to run their own elections.

End of story.

What is it with the super rich selling their collective souls to the DNC?
The Bill is a joke. It requires prerequisites which is a violation of The Civil Rights Act. It also lowers election failsafes and securities making Fraud easy to accomplish. It's an attempt at disenfranchising Voters, and Federalizing Elections so that it is easier to commit Election Fraud.

Probably the Negroes playing for him told him that if he didn't say it they were going to boycott next year's games, or something.

The part that calls for additional drop boxes (where untraceable votes can be left) and the part that eliminates positive ID, allowing even electric bills to suffice. Both are means of stealing elections.
Also requiring prerequisites overturns The Civil Rights Act. It also removes The State's Authority from running it's own elections even down to the local level.

Forum List

Back