I keep asking.

I would like for us to treat each other nicely here and have a civil discussion. I think this subject merits a civil discussion and should not have to go the flame zone.

Please.

I guarantee if I start a new thread with no flaming in the OP, and I am the only truther posting (obviously I can't control what other truthers post), OCTAs will be the first to flame and do it regularly.

Moron. Your entire premise is ignorant and devoid of logic.

DO YOU BELIEVE the Plane hit the Pentagon? YES or NO.

Thank you once again for proving your sole purpose is nothing but flaming. And.....once again you commit a false dilemma and iam pretty sure you do not understand why. However, I will give you the opportunity to explain why before I simply assume you don't know why your post is a false dilemma.

Lol! Aren't you the genius that claimed your divine linguistic abilities afforded the claim the Northwoods plan was a conspiracy planted hoax due to one fucking phrase? I didn't even imply OCTAs should not be permitted to talk about it. I asked a simple question. One that you avoided just like you completely avoided you getting pwned on the retarded Northwoods conspiracy theory.

I seriously want to know why you people even post about it? You (as the OCTA group) flat out lie, ignore positive evidence the OCT is wrong in areas, love to cite bullshit pro-Bush version websites while calling troofers crazy if they don't cite strictly from the msm, call all truthers psycho which means by definition you are calling victims families psycho, when you are proven wrong on a claim you pretend the evidence is irrelevant, even after taking the time to try and prove it, and in those very rare moments you do address the facts that contradict the OCT you skip right over it and throw out 20+ red herrings to obfuscate the dialogue. So why even discuss it? Lying fucks.

You keep asking that stupid "question" even though I have already answered it.

So, clearly, you are not interested in the answer. ou are just posing and posturing which is all your stupid ilk can do.

And when asked a direct set of questions, you ran like the lying pussy you have repeatedly demonstrated you are.

Here. I'll put you on display again for all to see. I'm sure you won't disappoint:

• Do YOU, personally, DISBELIEVE the official account that Islamo-terrorists from al qaeda plotted, planned and committed the 9/11/2001 atrocities?
  • If you disbelieve that, then do you have ANY credible shred of evidence for an alternative scenario which would place the blame on the U.S. Government or any part of the U.S. Government?

He won't answer, he can not. NONE of the troofers EVER answer those questions.

I still absolutely love the claim by him that he sees no definitive evidence that 77 was hijacked. A smoking hole in the Pentagon, the ruins of the Plane in the Pentagon, the remains of the passengers and crew in the Pentagon, the identification of 4 known terrorists on the plane, at least one phone call proclaiming it was a hijacking, the movements of the aircraft leading up to the strike on the pentagon. BUT he sees no evidence the plane was hijacked.

Yup, the commercial pilots of the plane flew the plane into the pentagon.

You are clearly correct as the subsequent posts have again established.

Stupid pussy waffling evasive fucks like bent tight are fond of deflection. I mean look what he's said (as opposed to having the nadz to just man up and state a claim one way or the other) SINCE I posed those questions.

He's such a fucking pussy retard that he gets all twisted that I have the audacity to question the authenticity of the Operation Northwoods document. At least I have a reason to say it's an apparent fake. At the very same time, I have already acknowledged that my doubt about it does not rise to the level of proof that it's a fake.

Scumbags like bent tight are unable to be that objective.

Hell, I go even further. It is indeed quite possible that the Operation Northwoods document (despite my own doubt about its authenticity) is genuine. If it is genuine, that's fine. It still never got put into effect. It was disapproved, or so it is said, by President Kennedy.

Now, let's see bent tight waffle some more.

:lol:

You keep asking that stupid "question" even though I have already answered it.

So, clearly, you are not interested in the answer. ou are just posing and posturing which is all your stupid ilk can do.

And when asked a direct set of questions, you ran like the lying pussy you have repeatedly demonstrated you are.

Here. I'll put you on display again for all to see. I'm sure you won't disappoint:

• Do YOU, personally, DISBELIEVE the official account that Islamo-terrorists from al qaeda plotted, planned and committed the 9/11/2001 atrocities?
  • If you disbelieve that, then do you have ANY credible shred of evidence for an alternative scenario which would place the blame on the U.S. Government or any part of the U.S. Government?

I still absolutely love the claim by him that he sees no definitive evidence that 77 was hijacked. A smoking hole in the Pentagon, the ruins of the Plane in the Pentagon, the remains of the passengers and crew in the Pentagon, the identification of 4 known terrorists on the plane, at least one phone call proclaiming it was a hijacking, the movements of the aircraft leading up to the strike on the pentagon. BUT he sees no evidence the plane was hijacked.

Stupid pussy waffling evasive fucks like bent tight are fond of deflection. I mean look what he's said (as opposed to having the nadz to just man up and state a claim one way or the other) SINCE I posed those questions.

He's such a fucking pussy retard that he gets all twisted that I have the audacity to question the authenticity of the Operation Northwoods document. At least I have a reason to say it's an apparent fake. At the very same time, I have already acknowledged that my doubt about it does not rise to the level of proof that it's a fake.

Hell, I go even further. It is indeed quite possible that the Operation Northwoods document (despite my own doubt about its authenticity) is genuine. If it is genuine, that's fine. It still never got put into effect. It was disapproved, or so it is said, by President Kennedy.

That is a great example of hypocrisy. You didn't "question" Operation Northwoods you lying ****. You flat out claimed it was fake by the sole claim of the phrase "off on a british holiday" proved it was not written by anyone at the Pentagon and you posted a dead link you anus pimple. I posted the actual declassified documents from the National Security Archives and how did you respond? You fucking claimed a conspiracy theory that the documents were planted as fakes to boost the Truther movement. Forgetting you had absolutely no evidence of that whacked shit I completely bitch slapped your stupidity by pointing out the documents were declassified long before 9E.

No other OCTAs
called you out and your stupidity on display was so embarrassing none even attempted to help you from drowning.

Come on OCTAs, your silence on that screams hypocrisy. I pointed out the FBI provided absolutely no evidence Olson talked to his wife and presented positive eviden
ce they did not have a conversation by showing one unconnected call at ZM's trial. What was your response? You link documents from 911myths and they did not provide any solid evidence of where they got them, but you hold those above and over FBI evidence at a trial. Even on the same page that site lies about what Ted claimed! Are you people fucking serious? No. You cannot be.

That is a great example of hypocrisy. You didn't "question" Operation Northwoods you lying ****. You flat out claimed it was fake by the sole claim of the phrase "off on a british holiday" proved it was not written by anyone at the Pentagon and you posted a dead link you anus pimple. I posted the actual declassified documents from the National Security Archives and how did you respond? You fucking claimed a conspiracy theory that the documents were planted as fakes to boost the Truther movement. Forgetting you had absolutely no evidence of that whacked shit I completely bitch slapped your stupidity by pointing out the documents were declassified long before 9E.

No other OCTAs
called you out and your stupidity on display was so embarrassing none even attempted to help you from drowning.

Come on OCTAs, your silence on that screams hypocrisy. I pointed out the FBI provided absolutely no evidence Olson talked to his wife and presented positive eviden
ce they did not have a conversation by showing one unconnected call at ZM's trial. What was your response? You link documents from 911myths and they did not provide any solid evidence of where they got them, but you hold those above and over FBI evidence at a trial. Even on the same page that site lies about what Ted claimed! Are you people fucking serious? No. You cannot be.

And you, you rancid lying decomposing syphliitic anus, have been making some claims, too. But you tend to be waffling and evasive. You like to hide behind the thin pretense that all YOU are doing is 'asking questions." You scumbag fraudulent piece of shit.

So, while I have acknoweldged that my belief (which I still hold) that the Op'n Northwoods document is a fake could be mistaken, YOU have never demonstrated ANY such ability or willingness to be objective.

Instead, AS I HAD JUST FINISHED PREDICTING you would do, you EVADE and EVADE AND EVADE, as you just did AGAIN! :clap2: Damn I'm good at calling bullshit on you and exposing your cowardly punk ass bitch maneuvers in advance!

You lack the nadz to just state your basic position. Exactly as I had JUST finished saying.

I appreciate how prompt you are in jumping to prove me right, time after overtly predictable time!

By the way, just to highlight it AGAIN,

YOUR EFFORT TO DEFLECT, you cowardly twat, is crystal clear.

You are fully exposed for the diseased cowardly skanky ho bitch pussy you are.

With all due respect,

your pal,

Liability

Sites that clearly decided the OCT is true. 911myths is one of the most popular ones. I just proved how they even lied about Ted Olson.

Yet, you have no problem citing "bullshit anti-Bush" websites. So why should anyone believe your arguments?

You rant and rave about the tone and tactics of those who believe terrorists were the cause of 9/11 then do the exact same thing, all the while avoiding the central question about whether or not a plane hit the Pentagon.

More of the same ignorance. Tell us grand wizard which posts in which threads have I cited anti bush sites for evidence?

Everyone you've linked to, twoofer.

Hey, just using your logic...

Now answer the question twoofer, did a plane hit the Pentagon or not, or do you want to debate arcana such as flight data recorders and doors?

Last edited:

No other OCTAs

And you, you rancid lying decomposing syphliitic anus, have been making some claims, too. But you tend to be waffling and evasive. You like to hide behind the thin pretense that all YOU are doing is 'asking questions." You scumbag fraudulent piece of shit.

So, while I have acknoweldged that my belief (which I still hold) that the Op'n Northwoods document is a fake could be mistaken, YOU have never demonstrated ANY such ability or willingness to be objective.

Instead, AS I HAD JUST FINISHED PREDICTING you would do, you EVADE and EVADE AND EVADE, as you just did AGAIN! :clap2: Damn I'm good at calling bullshit on you and exposing your cowardly punk ass bitch maneuvers in advance!

You lack the nadz to just state your basic position. Exactly as I had JUST finished saying.

I appreciate how prompt you are in jumping to prove me right, time after overtly predictable time!

By the way, just to highlight it AGAIN,

YOUR EFFORT TO DEFLECT, you cowardly twat, is crystal clear.

You are fully exposed for the diseased cowardly skanky ho bitch pussy you are.

With all due respect,

your pal,

Liability

Yes sherlock, your ace detecting skills clearly shine once again. You're pissed you get repeatedly pwned so all you do is cry like a little **** when people won't admit to a position you have created for them.

Yet, you have no problem citing "bullshit anti-Bush" websites. So why should anyone believe your arguments?

You rant and rave about the tone and tactics of those who believe terrorists were the cause of 9/11 then do the exact same thing, all the while avoiding the central question about whether or not a plane hit the Pentagon.

More of the same ignorance. Tell us grand wizard which posts in which threads have I cited anti bush sites for evidence?

Now answer the question twoofer, did a plane hit the Pentagon or not, or do you want to debate arcana such as flight data recorders and doors?

Thank you for providing another example of an OCTA making a false claim about what I have done. Why do ***** like you keep embarrassing yourself? Oh that's right! You're too dishonest to admit it.

Thank you for providing another example of an OCTA making a false claim about what I have done. Why do ***** like you keep embarrassing yourself? Oh that's right! You're too dishonest to admit it.

Answer the question, twoofer, did a plane hit the Pentagon or not?

Why do you keep evading?

You like to hide behind the thin pretense that all YOU are doing is 'asking questions." You scumbag fraudulent piece of shit.

Is Curvelight a syphilitic pustule on the tip of a flea's dick?

Hey, I'm just asking questions here...

It's the Roll Troll! No thread is complete without a coward bitch like you dropping in. You got your mom on the street to earn some extra cash? Oh that's right! Last time you tried pimping her people called the ASPCA. So what are you doing to subsidize? Eek. Never mind. It's probably best we don't know.

Yes sherlock, your ace detecting skills clearly shine once again. You're pissed you get repeatedly pwned * * *

One can never be pwned "once again" unless and until it has happened a first time. And as everyone knows, your dishonest claim is just that. A dishonest claim.

Not only have you never pwnd me, pussy-boi, you have never pwnd anyone. You never could. You never will. You are far too plodding, stupid and dishonest to accomplish any such thing.

* * * so all you do is cry like a little **** when people won't admit to a position you have created for them.

No crying on my part, liar pussy-boi.

No. You do simply stand fully exposed as the evasive lying pussy you are. :clap2: I am pleased to have played my role in exposing you for the fucking cowardly punk ass bitch you are.

Hey, shitsucker. Don't blame me. 'Taint my fault that you are far too much of a complete pussy to ever man-up and answer a direct question with a straightforward answer.

That's entirely your own pathetic fault.

With all due respect,

Your pal,

Liability

Answer the question, twoofer, did a plane hit the Pentagon or not?

Why do you keep evading?

It's quite simple pimple dick. You accused me of citing troofer sites to support claims and when I asked for you to provide evidence you ignore it. There is no point in having an honest discussion when you can't even support something that simple or be mature enough to admit you fucked up. ***** like you are rampant around here. You make claims get proven wrong or can't support them then pretend everyone else is fucked up. Go back to your tapioca bath bitch.

It's quite simple pimple dick. You accused me of citing troofer sites to support claims and when I asked for you to provide evidence you ignore it. There is no point in having an honest discussion when you can't even support something that simple or be mature enough to admit you fucked up. ***** like you are rampant around here. You make claims get proven wrong or can't support them then pretend everyone else is fucked up. Go back to your tapioca bath bitch.

Answer the question - Did a plane hit the Pentagon or not?

You like to hide behind the thin pretense that all YOU are doing is 'asking questions." You scumbag fraudulent piece of shit.

Is Curvelight a syphilitic pustule on the tip of a flea's dick?

Hey, I'm just asking questions here...

It's the Roll Troll! No thread is complete without a coward bitch like you dropping in. You got your mom on the street to earn some extra cash? Oh that's right! Last time you tried pimping her people called the ASPCA. So what are you doing to subsidize? Eek. Never mind. It's probably best we don't know.

Hey, I'm just asking questions.

Can't handle a simple question? Why is that?

Yes sherlock, your ace detecting skills clearly shine once again. You're pissed you get repeatedly pwned * * *

One can never be pwned "once again" unless and until it has happened a first time. And as everyone knows, your dishonest claim is just that. A dishonest claim.

Not only have you never pwnd me, pussy-boi, you have never pwnd anyone. You never could. You never will. You are far too plodding, stupid and dishonest to accomplish any such thing.

* * * so all you do is cry like a little **** when people won't admit to a position you have created for them.

No. You do simply stand fully exposed as the evasive lying pussy you are. :clap2: I am pleased to have played my role in exposing you for the fucking cowardly punk ass bitch you are.

Hey, shitsucker. Don't blame me. 'Taint my fault that you are far too much of a complete pussy to ever man-up and answer a direct question with a straightforward answer.

With all due respect,

Your pal,

Liability

Hahahahahahahaha.......tell us again how conspiracists planted the ON documents inside the pentagon you unbelievably stupid ****. I'm pwning all of you OCTAs
by simply revealing your own stupidity, lies, false claims, and constant, constant, constant fucking whining.

Answer the question - Did a plane hit the Pentagon or not?

I hereby make another one of the famed END OF YEAR predictions:

bent tight will not be answering the question with anything even remotely resembling a direct, clear or coherent answer.

With all due respect,

Your pal,

Liability

Hahahahahahahaha.......tell us again how conspiracists planted the ON documents inside the pentagon you unbelievably stupid ****. I'm pwning all of you OCTAs
by simply revealing your own stupidity, lies, false claims, and constant, constant, constant fucking whining.

Did you grow up around a lot of lead based paint?

Hey, just asking questions here...

Forum List

Back