I keep asking.

Yes sherlock, your ace detecting skills clearly shine once again. You're pissed you get repeatedly pwned * * *

One can never be pwned "once again" unless and until it has happened a first time. And as everyone knows, your dishonest claim is just that. A dishonest claim.

Not only have you never pwnd me, pussy-boi, you have never pwnd anyone. You never could. You never will. You are far too plodding, stupid and dishonest to accomplish any such thing.

* * * so all you do is cry like a little **** when people won't admit to a position you have created for them.

No crying on my part, liar pussy-boi.

No. You do simply stand fully exposed as the evasive lying pussy you are. :clap2: I am pleased to have played my role in exposing you for the fucking cowardly punk ass bitch you are.

Hey, shitsucker. Don't blame me. 'Taint my fault that you are far too much of a complete pussy to ever man-up and answer a direct question with a straightforward answer.

That's entirely your own pathetic fault.

With all due respect,

Your pal,

Liability

* * * * I'm pwning all of you OCTAs

DECLARING "victory" is easy. In your case, like most of everything else you say, it is also dishonest, however.

Your evasion is again clearly observed and noted.

Duck DODGER, famous evader! That's you, sister!

One can never be pwned "once again" unless and until it has happened a first time. And as everyone knows, your dishonest claim is just that. A dishonest claim.

Not only have you never pwnd me, pussy-boi, you have never pwnd anyone. You never could. You never will. You are far too plodding, stupid and dishonest to accomplish any such thing.

No crying on my part, liar pussy-boi.

No. You do simply stand fully exposed as the evasive lying pussy you are. :clap2: I am pleased to have played my role in exposing you for the fucking cowardly punk ass bitch you are.

Hey, shitsucker. Don't blame me. 'Taint my fault that you are far too much of a complete pussy to ever man-up and answer a direct question with a straightforward answer.

That's entirely your own pathetic fault.

With all due respect,

Your pal,

Liability

* * * * I'm pwning all of you OCTAs

DECLARING "victory" is easy. In your case, like most of everything else you say, it is also dishonest, however.

Your evasion is again clearly observed and noted.

Duck DODGER, famous evader! That's you, sister!

Notice he won't answer the poll.

It's quite simple pimple dick. You accused me of citing troofer sites to support claims and when I asked for you to provide evidence you ignore it. There is no point in having an honest discussion when you can't even support something that simple or be mature enough to admit you fucked up. ***** like you are rampant around here. You make claims get proven wrong or can't support them then pretend everyone else is fucked up. Go back to your tapioca bath bitch.

Answer the question - Did a plane hit the Pentagon or not?

Oh, and here is one of your "anti-Bush" web sites that you linked here, foiler.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...evidence-flt-77-was-hijacked.html#post1792297

Now answer the question - Did a plane hit the Pentagon or not?

Last edited:
It's quite simple pimple dick. You accused me of citing troofer sites to support claims and when I asked for you to provide evidence you ignore it. There is no point in having an honest discussion when you can't even support something that simple or be mature enough to admit you fucked up. ***** like you are rampant around here. You make claims get proven wrong or can't support them then pretend everyone else is fucked up. Go back to your tapioca bath bitch.

Sorry, what? Could you slow down on the whining long enough to.....ahhhhhh.....never mind. Useless ***** like you don't matter.

Sorry, what? Could you slow down on the whining long enough to.....ahhhhhh.....never mind. Useless ***** like you don't matter.

failstrip-club-fail.jpg

You like to hide behind the thin pretense that all YOU are doing is 'asking questions." You scumbag fraudulent piece of shit.

Is Curvelight a syphilitic pustule on the tip of a flea's dick?

Hey, I'm just asking questions here...

It's the Roll Troll! No thread is complete without a coward bitch like you dropping in. You got * * * * to earn some extra cash? Oh that's right! Last time you tried pimping her people called the ASPCA. So what are you doing to subsidize? Eek. Never mind. It's probably best we don't know.

Note the * * * * deletion in red above.

bent tight, you asshole, you MIGHT wanna give some thought to complying with some of the very few rules here at USMB. It really is easy to be in compliance in this place.

References to another member's FAMILY is a very clear violation, though, you scumbag shithead asslicker.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...evidence-flt-77-was-hijacked.html#post1792297

Congratulations! You finally supported your claim! Now, what was the point again? See, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of how OCTAs
claim any link that comes from anything other than a msm source is automatically out of bounds while they themselves cite sites like 911myths that is a proven lying site. What was your whining about again?

You like to hide behind the thin pretense that all YOU are doing is 'asking questions." You scumbag fraudulent piece of shit.

It's the Roll Troll! No thread is complete without a coward bitch like you dropping in. You got your mom on the street to earn some extra cash? Oh that's right! Last time you tried pimping her people called the ASPCA. So what are you doing to subsidize? Eek. Never mind. It's probably best we don't know.

Hey Dipshit

Its pretty hard to get banned here, but one of the ways to do so is to insult other poster's family members. It's fun beating your worthless ass, so lay off or you'll be gone.

Congratulations! You finally supported your claim! Now, what was the point again? See, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of how OCTAs
claim any link that comes from anything other than a msm source is automatically out of bounds while they themselves cite sites like 911myths that is a proven lying site. What was your whining about again?

Still can't answer the question, huh?

Do you swallow or spit? Can you answer that question at least?

Do you swallow or spit? Can you answer that question at least?

Troofers never answer questions like did a plane hit the Pentagon. Because if they did the answer would be no and then all their dodging on what actually happened to the plane and people on it wouldn't work.

That is the sad reality, these dumb asses are to stupid to be able to keep their stories straight. So they never answer simple questions.

It wasn't me that was whining like a four-year old girl.

I seriously want to know why you people even post about it? You (as the OCTA group) flat out lie, ignore positive evidence the OCT is wrong in areas, love to cite bullshit pro-Bush version websites while calling troofers crazy if they don't cite strictly from the msm, call all truthers psycho which means by definition you are calling victims families psycho, when you are proven wrong on a claim you pretend the evidence is irrelevant, even after taking the time to try and prove it, and in those very rare moments you do address the facts that contradict the OCT you skip right over it and throw out 20+ red herrings to obfuscate the dialogue. So why even discuss it? Lying fucks.

Troofers never answer questions like did a plane hit the Pentagon. Because if they did the answer would be no and then all their dodging on what actually happened to the plane and people on it wouldn't work.

That is the sad reality, these dumb asses are to stupid to be able to keep their stories straight. So they never answer simple questions.

So many conspiracy theories, so little time.

It's the Roll Troll! No thread is complete without a coward bitch like you dropping in. You got * * * * to earn some extra cash? Oh that's right! Last time you tried pimping her people called the ASPCA. So what are you doing to subsidize? Eek. Never mind. It's probably best we don't know.

bent tight, you asshole, you MIGHT wanna give some thought to complying with some of the very few rules here at USMB. It really is easy to be in compliance in this place.

References to another member's FAMILY is a very clear violation, though, you scumbag shithead asslicker.

Stop your pathetic fucking whining or are you afraid your incestuous activities will get revealed you whiny lying fuck? Figures when you **** OCTAs
can't handle your own bullshit you fucking cry about rules. How many of you little girls keep hitting the report button? Naw...you don't have the balls to be honest but we know the ones who are doing it don't give a shit about rules. You're looking for a way to shut me up because even all of you together fail to accomplish one thing except to whine.

Stop your pathetic fucking whining or are you afraid your incestuous activities will get revealed you whiny lying fuck? Figures when you **** OCTAs
can't handle your own bullshit you fucking cry about rules. How many of you little girls keep hitting the report button? Naw...you don't have the balls to be honest but we know the ones who are doing it don't give a shit about rules. You're looking for a way to shut me up because even all of you together fail to accomplish one thing except to whine.

Ok, let's try an easier question.

Which side of the glory-hole wall do you visit?

What bent tight, the scumbag asslicking corpse defiling shitstain, MEANT to write, of course, was "thank you Liability for being decent enough to offer me that specific counsel."

Don't mention it.

And that "incest" commentary would also probably qualify as a violation of the very same rule, you imbecile.

Last edited:

What bent tight, the scumbag asslicking corpse defiling shitstain, MEANT to write, of course, was "thank you Liability for being decent enough to offer me that specific counsel."

Don't mention it.

And that "incest" commentary would also probably qualify as a violation of the very same rule, you imbecile.

Does CurveLight tickle the balls of the herpes ridden Yetis he blows, or does he charge extra for that?

Why would we want to shut you up? Your ignorant babble is hilarious. In fact we keep asking you questions which you IGNORE. I have asked several times now and have a poll with the question. Do you believe an airliner hit the Pentagon on 9/11?

Forum List

Back