I keep asking.

Stop your pathetic fucking whining or are you afraid your incestuous activities will get revealed you whiny lying fuck? Figures when you **** OCTAs
can't handle your own bullshit you fucking cry about rules. How many of you little girls keep hitting the report button? Naw...you don't have the balls to be honest but we know the ones who are doing it don't give a shit about rules. You're looking for a way to shut me up because even all of you together fail to accomplish one thing except to whine.

Yeah, yeah, foiler, we're all out to get you. :lol::lol: It's all a big CONSPIRACY!

There are about two rules to getting banned here, and one of them is to insult family members. You're going to get yourself banned, idiot.

Stop your pathetic fucking whining or are you afraid your incestuous activities will get revealed you whiny lying fuck? Figures when you **** OCTAs
can't handle your own bullshit you fucking cry about rules. How many of you little girls keep hitting the report button? Naw...you don't have the balls to be honest but we know the ones who are doing it don't give a shit about rules. You're looking for a way to shut me up because even all of you together fail to accomplish one thing except to whine.

Yeah, yeah, foiler, we're all out to get you. :lol::lol: It's all a big CONSPIRACY!

There are about two rules to getting banned here, and one of them is to insult family members. You're going to get yourself banned, idiot.

Oh that's so sweet! You value my posts so much you don't want to see me get banned. Thank you!

Oh that's so sweet! You value my posts so much you don't want to see me get banned. Thank you!

You're welcome foiler.

Before we all gang up on you and get you banned, wanna answer a simple question? Did Flight 77 hit the Pentagon or not? 3 choices, yes, no, I don't know.

Does CurveLight fuck chickens, or do chickens fuck CurveLight?

Just askin....

You better hope through some strange twist of physics and idealism oxygen is not obtained only through cleverness because you would quickly suffocate.

Does CurveLight eat feces for breakfast or dinner?

Just asking...

TRICK QUESTION! ALL you OCTAs love asking TRICK QUESTIONS!

OBVIOUSLY, everyone knows that bent tight never STOPS eating shit! So, it was a false dichotomy!

Bent Tight keeps pwning all you OCTAs!!!!!!!!!!

"You OCTAs all think you're smart. But you're NOT! You're DUMB. Very DUMB! But you've met your match in bent tight!" -- with apologies to M*A*S*H

See, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of how OCTAs
claim any link that comes from anything other than a msm source is automatically out of bounds while they themselves cite sites like 911myths that is a proven lying site. What was your whining about again?

well, i am glad i am a Truther and not a OCTA (whatever that is). as soon as there is solid evidence presented by the truthers i will defend that as well. as of now there is no proof of anything other than the official story.

See, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of how OCTAs
claim any link that comes from anything other than a msm source is automatically out of bounds while they themselves cite sites like 911myths that is a proven lying site. What was your whining about again?

well, i am glad i am a Truther and not a OCTA (whatever that is). as soon as there is solid evidence presented by the truthers i will defend that as well. as of now there is no proof of anything other than the official story.

Hahahaha....why don't you tell us again how no planes ever sunk a battleship prior to pearl harbor? Your knowledge is awesome! Lol....dumbass ****.

Before we all gang up on you and get you banned, wanna answer a simple question? Did Flight 77 hit the Pentagon or not? 3 choices, yes, no, I don't know.

I've said "I don't know" about 30 times. Are you guys on the 100 time minimum comprehension plan?

Yes sherlock, your ace detecting skills clearly shine once again. You're pissed you get repeatedly pwned * * *

One can never be pwned "once again" unless and until it has happened a first time. And as everyone knows, your dishonest claim is just that. A dishonest claim.

Not only have you never pwnd me, pussy-boi, you have never pwnd anyone. You never could. You never will. You are far too plodding, stupid and dishonest to accomplish any such thing.

* * * so all you do is cry like a little **** when people won't admit to a position you have created for them.

No crying on my part, liar pussy-boi.

No. You do simply stand fully exposed as the evasive lying pussy you are. :clap2: I am pleased to have played my role in exposing you for the fucking cowardly punk ass bitch you are.

Hey, shitsucker. Don't blame me. 'Taint my fault that you are far too much of a complete pussy to ever man-up and answer a direct question with a straightforward answer.

That's entirely your own pathetic fault.

With all due respect,

Your pal,

Liability
boi 1

Forum List

Back