I Just Sent President Trump Another $50.00

Did he send you a silly hat in return?

Now, for only a $50 donation you can get an official "Make America Great" hat blessed by the Donald himself. Hat is one size fits all and is perfect for covering up a bad haircut. Available in Red, White, Blue and CAMO

Offer not available to Muslims

Last edited:
A fool and his money are soon parted.
I hope you did not donate money with a credit card. I donated money to the W campaign with American Express which is buyer and not seller friendly. The W campaign kept debiting me when I did not authorize it. American Express canceled my old credit card and issued me a new one with a new number and cancelled the bogus debits. W campaign started billing my new credit card. American Express sent them a cease and desist order and finally that stopped them. The bogus charges did not cost me anything because American Express had to foot the bill which pissed them off.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
I hope you did not donate money with a credit card. I donated money to the W campaign with American Express which is buyer and not seller friendly. The W campaign kept debiting me when I did not authorize it. American Express canceled my old credit card and issued me a new one with a new number and cancelled the bogus debits. W campaign started billing my new credit card. American Express sent them a cease and desist order and finally that stopped them. The bogus charges did not cost me anything because American Express had to foot the bill which pissed them off.

Sounds like you made a dumb on-line decision. It happens to millions every day. Got to be cautious!

I sent $10 the last time he called for a grass roots donation - that's all he was asking. $10.00
He raised something like $21M.
This is his second $10 ask. Maybe he'll accumulate $63M from Americans this time around. I have no problem donating to a cause I believe in. Liberals, if you're incapable of sending Hillary money - do you think you can pitch in and raise enough money to get your candidate a good douche and a shave before she ventures out in public again?
Thanks.

But not nearly as dumb as the decision you made in sending Trump yet another $50.

I really don't give a fuck what you think... LOL! You're the biggest dope on the Internet and your critiquing an individual's choice to donate to the candidate of their choice as dumb? Go fuck yourself, fuckface. No where on the contribution form does it ask "Has this been approved by the douche-nozzle Mr. Cream (in mouth)?"

Forum List

Back