I just received a letter from Nancy Pelosi

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Just got the mail..

The letter informed me I had received $2400 stimulus due to legislation passed by the House of Representatives.

Our great country is experiencing an unprecedented public health and economic challenge as a result of the global coronavirus pandemic,” the letter says. “Our top priority is your health and safety. As we wage total war on this invisible enemy, The House of Representatives is working around the clock to protect hardworking Americans like you from the consequences of the economic shutdown. We are fully committed to ensuring that you and your family have the support you need to get through this time.”

Nancy Pelosi

I am thinking of having it framed

Just got the mail..

The letter informed me I had received $2400 stimulus due to legislation passed by the House of Representatives.

Our great country is experiencing an unprecedented public health and economic challenge as a result of the global coronavirus pandemic,” the letter says. “Our top priority is your health and safety. As we wage total war on this invisible enemy, The House of Representatives is working around the clock to protect hardworking Americans like you from the consequences of the economic shutdown. We are fully committed to ensuring that you and your family have the support you need to get through this time.”

Nancy Pelosi

Nothing like a little kitsch in the house.

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

Then you got the check and saw it had President Trump's name on it. Which was more valuable?

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

Then you got the check and saw it had President Trump's name on it. Which was more valuable?
Never saw a check.....Direct Deposit

From Nancy Pelosi

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

winning.gif

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

From Nancy Pelosi
Not possible with traitor on vacation for the last month. Tell us another lie.

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

It's sad that you're dumb, helpless and poverty-stricken..... and need my money. I didn't receive shit - I'm educated and have a real job. I actually feel bad for you.

The next time we head out as a family and rack up a $1200 bill eating at a fancy restaurant in Dallas, we'll think about you..... and laugh, of course.

Thanks for the $2400 Speaker Pelosi
Glad someone cares about Americans.

1588251683796.jpeg

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

From Nancy Pelosi
Our wonderful Speaker Nancy Pelosi is never on vacation

She is always working for the people of this great nation!

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

From Nancy Pelosi
The Donald personally pressed the enter key. Pelosi couldn't figure out what that clicking noise was.

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

It's sad that you're dumb, helpless and poverty-stricken..... and need my money. I didn't receive shit - I'm educated and have a real job. I actually feel bad for you.

The next time we head out as a family and rack up a $1200 bill eating at a fancy restaurant in Dallas, we'll think about you..... and laugh, of course.
And when you choke to death the rest of us will laugh

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

From Nancy Pelosi

Well, that and eating ice cream. Don't forget that.

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

From Nancy Pelosi
The Donald personally pressed the enter key. Pelosi couldn't figure out what that clicking noise was.

The President had nothing to do with it. It was the beautiful and talented Nancy Pelosi who wrote the bill appropriating the money

Thanks Speaker Pelosi

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

From Nancy Pelosi

Anyone reading this can see you are nothing but a lying troll.

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

From Nancy Pelosi

Anyone reading this can see you are nothing but a lying troll.

Thanks to the tireless work of our speaker, millions of Americans are receiving cash in their pockets!

I got the letter, but it was signed by "Trump". The letter came in both English and Spanish.

Okay, I took the bait.

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

And when you choke to death the rest of us will laugh

Hey boy, just make sure our silverware is clean and bring us plenty of water... there's an extra $5 in it for you.

Forum List

Back