After What You Have Seen in Past Months, Years, Anyone More Skeptical About 9/11?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
What with the media showing how credible it is and how stupid it thinks you are. Example, shamelessly proclaiming not just once but over and over, that Trump actually told people to eat fish tank cleaner, or inject Chlorox.

Ad nauseum perpetuating the lockdown myth, which Tucker Carlson brilliantly exposes, showing the lockdowns didn't work, except to introduce an historically unprecedented level of fascism and totalitarianism among the country's governors and mayors. Who have promised to "hunt down" US citizens flouting ordinances.

Then you have the fake Russiagate, all those media organs and government agencies willing to lie bald-faced to you night after night, as if saying it over and over made it true. Problem is, for some people it did. People I never dreamed of, I would hear repeating talking points I just heard on CNN on the treadmill TV. People I thought were smart and critical thinkers.

Anyone ready to, or already have, taken another look at the original "conspiracy" of the millennium, 9/11? When rights first started being seriously eroded? Can anyone see a progressive pattern now, a smoothly planned, timed, and executed drive toward enslavement of most of the species?

I'm just saying, if you are waking up, may you as well wake all the way up. The coronavirus endgame started on 9/11.

If enough of us can collectively grasp the grand plan, fast enough, we still may be able to stop it.

What with the media showing how credible it is and how stupid it thinks you are. Example, shamelessly proclaiming not just once but over and over, that Trump actually told people to eat fish tank cleaner, or inject Chlorox.

Ad nauseum perpetuating the lockdown myth, which Tucker Carlson brilliantly exposes, showing the lockdowns didn't work, except to introduce an historically unprecedented level of fascism and totalitarianism among the country's governors and mayors. Who have promised to "hunt down" US citizens flouting ordinances.

Then you have the fake Russiagate, all those media organs and government agencies willing to lie bald-faced to you night after night, as if saying it over and over made it true. Problem is, for some people it did. People I never dreamed of, I would hear repeating talking points I just heard on CNN on the treadmill TV. People I thought were smart and critical thinkers.

Anyone ready to, or already have, taken another look at the original "conspiracy" of the millennium, 9/11? When rights first started being seriously eroded? Can anyone see a progressive pattern now, a smoothly planned, timed, and executed drive toward enslavement of most of the species?

I'm just saying, if you are waking up, may you as well wake all the way up. The coronavirus endgame started on 9/11.

If enough of us can collectively grasp the grand plan, fast enough, we still may be able to stop it.

To The Conspiracy Theory Folder ye are banished!
No I can't see a pattern. Just a mind numbing drumbeat of a bunch of simple and weak minded individuals making shit up.

To The Conspiracy Theory Folder ye are banished!
No I can't see a pattern. Just a mind numbing drumbeat of a bunch of simple and weak minded individuals making shit up.

Something we can finally agree on. But don’t mind munkle. He isn’t American.

Here is where Trump is pissing me off.
Trump is preventing the release of any CIA and FBI documents that show who's behind the attack.
I have no doubt people in our government knew about such an operation and made a fortune from it.

Last edited:

I'm SOMEWHAT convinced George Bush, Jr., and most likely his dad, as well, were "in the know" about 9/11 before it happened. And this obviously, like you stated, spurred the way for the Chinese Virus attack and how our country and especially our MEDIA, would respond to it. Clearly, the mainstream media is SERIOUSLY biased toward the Left, and unfortunately has succeeded in brainwashing a significant part of our population. Just one look at some of the crap the liberal lunatics post on here is proof of that. The Dems and our media have taken a page right out of the Nazi propagandists of the 1930's and 40's handbook. If you repeat a lie enough times, no matter how outrageous it may be, it WILL become a truth to those who have been brainwashed. The media and the Dems have done a number on some of our people. Very sad, but at least those of us in the know have knowledge of the REAL truth and know exactly what they're doing.

FOX News has:
1) A news section that actually tries to report the news.
2) An entertainment opinion section that promotes Conspiracy Theories, Lies, Misinformation. Anything to make money and keep that older base Angry and glued to the TV. They do a very good job of indoctrination.
These are the Carlson's, Hannity's and Ingraham's.
It's all total bullshit, and the one POTUS trusts is Hannity. WOW.

FOX News has:
1) A news section that actually tries to report the news.
2) An entertainment opinion section that promotes Conspiracy Theories, Lies, Misinformation. Anything to make money and keep that older base Angry and glued to the TV. They do a very good job of indoctrination.
These are the Carlson's, Hannity's and Ingraham's.
It's all total bullshit, and the one POTUS trusts is Hannity. WOW.
You got it. Topped off with a lot of bad breath.

I'm SOMEWHAT convinced George Bush, Jr., and most likely his dad, as well, were "in the know" about 9/11 before it happened. And this obviously, like you stated, spurred the way for the Chinese Virus attack and how our country and especially our MEDIA, would respond to it. Clearly, the mainstream media is SERIOUSLY biased toward the Left, and unfortunately has succeeded in brainwashing a significant part of our population. Just one look at some of the crap the liberal lunatics post on here is proof of that. The Dems and our media have taken a page right out of the Nazi propagandists of the 1930's and 40's handbook. If you repeat a lie enough times, no matter how outrageous it may be, it WILL become a truth to those who have been brainwashed. The media and the Dems have done a number on some of our people. Very sad, but at least those of us in the know have knowledge of the REAL truth and know exactly what they're doing.

So brainwashed. And you don't repeat the same thing over and over on a daily basis. Get real.

The full-blown bullshit we have seen recently makes me question EVERYTHING the MSM cranks out.

The straight INSULT to our intelligence makes me want to lock and load.

Which famous person of influence is more likely to repeat a lie, a half truth or an exaggeration today than any other?

The full-blown bullshit we have seen recently makes me question EVERYTHING the MSM cranks out.

The straight INSULT to our intelligence makes me want to lock and load.

I think the wake-up started with Epstein killed himself. That's when you knew they have been lying about everything all along, with a straight face.

No.

The facts remain that 19 men from the middle east, crashed 4 planes into 3 buildings and a field in Pennsylvania when the passengers intervened.

Subsequent botch-jobs by the government do not change those facts.

No.

The facts remain that 19 men from the middle east, crashed 4 planes into 3 buildings and a field in Pennsylvania when the passengers intervened.

No botch jobs; this is a cover-up.
Some people made some ass-kicking money on the aftermath.

No.

No botch jobs; this is a cover-up.
Some people made some ass-kicking money on the aftermath.

One does not prove the other.

Forum List

Back