Zone1 I just met a pretty russian woman

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I was just talking to a Russian woman at the ATM I spoke English German and Serbian and she Russian. At first glance, I didn't notice anything about her appearance, except that she was pretty, she could also be Austrian from her appearance, but then she only spoke Russian. I helped her with money withdrawal from the machine. She was friendly and was the first to initiate communication with me that means sie asked for help. She was white chestnut hair and had a tattoo on her leg.

wolfie.jpg

I was just talking to a Russian woman at the ATM I spoke English German and Serbian and she Russian. At first glance, I didn't notice anything about her appearance, except that she was pretty, she could also be Austrian from her appearance, but then she only spoke Russian. I helped her with money withdrawal from the machine. She was friendly and was the first to initiate communication with me that means sie asked for help. She was white chestnut hair and had a tattoo on her leg.
You got a phone number? She is exactly the type of woman that I am looking for, Russian or no Russian.

I think she spoke russian, but maybe it was Ukranian? Maybe she was Ukranian? She said "Njet" something, etc. something which sounded very russian, and she was white. She spoke to me first, I stood behind her at the ATM and she spoke to me and then I helped her at the ATM or wanted to help, but the machine still didn't give her any money, then I put my card in and it worked, she just said njet that doesn't work for her then i said goodbye and went to traffick i saw her again at the ATM when i walked away. I find it interesting because I've never spoken to a Russian before, Russians are rare in Austria, I think there are a lot of German-Russians in Germany, but they're very rare in Austria.

Forum List

Back