I just cant believe the FBI or any other Government agency when they tell US things. Bomb threats against HBCS. No bombs found.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
FBI launches hate crime investigation after HBCUs targeted in 'nationwide series of bomb threats'
Referring to a "nationwide series of bomb threats to Historically Black Colleges and Universities," the FBI said in a statement Wednesday that the threats are "being investigated as Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremism and hate crimes." No explosive devices have been found at any of the locations.

So the FBI goes out of its way to racially stir up shit again, and have nothing to prove it happened. So if a prog city burns tonight, will the FBI be there? Nope, they will let it burn, you know, "Fiery but somewhat peaceful".

273102835_1000979680512093_180197106919720245_n.jpg

One thing the left and right should be in agreement with is that the FBI is a enemy of freedom.
So are politicians and as we see the current situation those that lead the two parties wants us to fight each other over so-called voter fraud and so-called insurrectionist.

I have read some FBI books written by agents. About organized crime cases. Donnie Brasco is one. FBI Undercover is one. I also recommend Mindhunter about the Criminal profiling unit.

FBI launches hate crime investigation after HBCUs targeted in 'nationwide series of bomb threats'

So the FBI goes out of its way to racially stir up shit again, and have nothing to prove it happened. So if a prog city burns tonight, will the FBI be there? Nope, they will let it burn, you know, "Fiery but somewhat peaceful".

What is it you don't believe? You think they looked for them, failed to find the because they missed them and still there? You think the schools should not have reported when they were called? Maybe you think the FBI should just wait for something to go BOOM! and said, "I guess they weren't kidding"? Maybe you think they should operate like the Men in Black, do their thing and never tell anybody as there are threats all the time and the only thing that lets you go on with your happy life is you just do not know about it?
1644096026371.png

What is it you don't believe? You think they looked for them, failed to find the because they missed them and still there? You think the schools should not have reported when they were called? Maybe you think the FBI should just wait for something to go BOOM! and said, "I guess they weren't kidding"? Maybe you think they should operate like the Men in Black, do their thing and never tell anybody as there are threats all the time and the only thing that lets you go on with your happy life is you just do not know about it?
View attachment 597511
Statistically speaking---it is going to be a black or a group of black students playing games again...not wanting to be in class--they are going to be doing the usual and making up that it is whitey's fault trying to claim whitey is threatening to blow up their black school. They will be found and their will be no hate crime charges---because blacks are above the law and the fbi doesn't want to be seen as racist for going after black students trying to start race wars in order to get out of class and play the victim want to be card out of their own racism.

Statistically speaking---it is going to be a black or a group of black students playing games again...not wanting to be in class--they are going to be doing the usual and making up that it is whitey's fault trying to claim whitey is threatening to blow up their black school. They will be found and their will be no hate crime charges---because blacks are above the law and the fbi doesn't want to be seen as racist for going after black students trying to start race wars in order to get out of class and play the victim want to be card out of their own racism.
Unless it's not of course. Church and school bombings are a time honored white power racist tradition. Just the threat is a terrorist act.

Unless it's not of course. Church and school bombings are a time honored white power racist tradition. Just the threat is a terrorist act.
Ignorant claim on your part. It is quite the opposite. For instance under clinton, there was a rash of kkk attacking black churches. Remember the story of WHITES doing the GREAT BLACK CHURCH BURNINGS or so the want to be victims claimed. Turns out, in most all cases, it was blacks burning down their own churches often for insurance fraud or the we want to be victims fraud.

Ignorant claim on your part. It is quite the opposite. For instance under clinton, there was a rash of kkk attacking black churches. Remember the story of WHITES doing the GREAT BLACK CHURCH BURNINGS or so the want to be victims claimed. Turns out, in most all cases, it was blacks burning down their own churches often for insurance fraud or the we want to be victims fraud.
Young in ignoring the multiple arsons that occurred in the 20th Century.

Did they find Jussie Smollet and his MAGA HAT imposters there.

When I went to highschool in Paducah, Ky, way back in the early 70s, we called them bomb breaks, as somebody thought it was a funny thing to do. The first time or two we were out the rest of the day. The last one we had before I moved, was around 3 hours of standing around before we got the all clear. Of course that was just a high school, and yes, it was a student, and not a black student. Little bastard set the place on fire, I think first Saturday or Sunday of Christmas break and went back to try to finish the job before school started back. They got him though, after the second fire.

I would not be surprised if it were a student at one of the colleges, not doing too well or a previously flunked out student. Could have actually been one student for all and a burner phone or phones, I suppose, but most likely copy cats after the first ones.

Forum List

Back