I just burt the living **** out of my hand making Pizza!!!

Don't worry if you have to go see a doctor for the burn.................

I'm sure that Obamacare has created a code for the doctors to use if attacked by a pizza.

LOL

Injury Classifications for Turtle Bites & Burning Water Skis? Here?s Rand Paul?s Hilarious Obamacare Rant | Video | TheBlaze.com

Physicians currently have about 18,000 medical diagnostic codes, called ICD-9, to choose from to help them inform insurers of their patients’ ailments. But according to Paul (himself a physician), Obamacare will require physicians to adopt roughly 122,000 new codes — and some of them sound downright ridiculous.

“Included among these codes,” the senator continued, “will be 312 new codes for injuries from animals; 72 new codes for injuries just from birds; 9 new codes for ‘injuries from the macaw.”‘

“The macaw?” he asked. “I’ve asked physicians all over the country, ‘Have you ever seen an injury from a macaw?”‘

He continued, adding that he had found “two new injury codes under Obamacare for ‘injuries sustained from a turtle.”‘

“Now, you might say, ‘Well, turtles are dangerous’ — but why do you have to have two codes?” he asked. “Your doctor has to inform the government whether you’ve been struck by a turtle or bitten by a turtle.”

He added: “There is a new code for … walking into a lamppost. There’s also a code for ‘walking into a lamppost, subsequent encounter.’”

“I guess that’s if you don’t learn,” he added. “[T]here is [also] a code … for ‘injuries sustained from burning water skis.”‘

I like!!! Obamacare will fix this! Maybe I can get lypo while I'm there?!?

Don't worry if you have to go see a doctor for the burn.................

I'm sure that Obamacare has created a code for the doctors to use if attacked by a pizza.

LOL

Injury Classifications for Turtle Bites & Burning Water Skis? Here?s Rand Paul?s Hilarious Obamacare Rant | Video | TheBlaze.com

Physicians currently have about 18,000 medical diagnostic codes, called ICD-9, to choose from to help them inform insurers of their patients’ ailments. But according to Paul (himself a physician), Obamacare will require physicians to adopt roughly 122,000 new codes — and some of them sound downright ridiculous.

“Included among these codes,” the senator continued, “will be 312 new codes for injuries from animals; 72 new codes for injuries just from birds; 9 new codes for ‘injuries from the macaw.”‘

“The macaw?” he asked. “I’ve asked physicians all over the country, ‘Have you ever seen an injury from a macaw?”‘

He continued, adding that he had found “two new injury codes under Obamacare for ‘injuries sustained from a turtle.”‘

“Now, you might say, ‘Well, turtles are dangerous’ — but why do you have to have two codes?” he asked. “Your doctor has to inform the government whether you’ve been struck by a turtle or bitten by a turtle.”

He added: “There is a new code for … walking into a lamppost. There’s also a code for ‘walking into a lamppost, subsequent encounter.’”

“I guess that’s if you don’t learn,” he added. “[T]here is [also] a code … for ‘injuries sustained from burning water skis.”‘

I like!!! Obamacare will fix this! Maybe I can get lypo while I'm there?!?

LOL

I'm sure there is a code for that....................

must not have been a very bad burn..........:lol:

Oh, I'm a liar, eh???? Fine! I may not have actually had to go to the ER, but I DID have to use a little bit of cool water to ease the pain!!!!

DAMN IT!

That makes me mad!!!!!

:mad:

oh calm down, i didnt say you were a liar about being burned.......

i said it must not have been a bad burn.... or as bad as you were making it out to be...if you have forgotten about it by now..........

it just goes to prove a point.... men are crybabies.

:lmao:

Not talking to you - enjoy the 'silent' treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for a recap of the events of this thread................

Man gets stupid, admits it, and gets burnt by flaming pizza.........Film at eleven............

Cries and has sex as woman with big boobs like Syrenn's avatar feels sorry for him, Nice boobs BTW.......Not saying you had sex with the Pizza Burn Victim as I'm making this chit up...........

Goes to the Doctor and says Doctor Doctor I'm burned.............Finds out that a Pizza Burn isn't coded, so they call Health Care Gov't to get a new code for being attacked by a pizza, and..............................

Finds out that the patient has a bruise on his neck from a hickie from flaming sex with a woman with big Boobs that felt sorry for the burn victim which actually had a code in the system for properly documenting the hickie...................

Wow..............What a story..................................

Man gets stupid, admits it, and gets burnt by flaming pizza.........Film at eleven............

Cries and has sex as woman with big boobs like Syrenn's avatar feels sorry for him, Nice boobs BTW.......Not saying you had sex with the Pizza Burn Victim as I'm making this chit up...........

Goes to the Doctor and says Doctor Doctor I'm burned.............Finds out that a Pizza Burn isn't coded, so they call Health Care Gov't to get a new code for being attacked by a pizza, and..............................

Finds out that the patient has a bruise on his neck from a hickie from flaming sex with a woman with big Boobs that felt sorry for the burn victim which actually had a code in the system for properly documenting the hickie...................

Um ... I kind of like it!!!

smother_phil.jpg

Oh, I'm a liar, eh???? Fine! I may not have actually had to go to the ER, but I DID have to use a little bit of cool water to ease the pain!!!!

DAMN IT!

That makes me mad!!!!!

:mad:

oh calm down, i didnt say you were a liar about being burned.......

i said it must not have been a bad burn.... or as bad as you were making it out to be...if you have forgotten about it by now..........

it just goes to prove a point.... men are crybabies.

:lmao:

Not talking to you - enjoy the 'silent' treatment.

You are going to give Syrenn the 'silent treatment'? Man, that will just make her more horny.

Um ... I kind of like it!!!

smother_phil.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back