I just bought a brand new Lamborghini for $450,000

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Reaction score

I worked so hard to afford this car! Do you guys like it? I love the interior and engine sound the most

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just got one too. $26.99 + tax at Walmart. The difference is that I'm not lying.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lambo's are OK but I already own a GT40 MKI, I'll stick with that. Mine looks like this, only white in color.

Desperado

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Should have gotten a roadster like my Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640
No matter enjoy it. With that car I hope you are not camera shy, you will be the center of attention on the road.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
i dont need a car i just walk into a portal and end up where i want to be....
whitenight_web.jpg

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I worked so hard to afford this car! Do you guys like it? I love the interior and engine sound the most
One of my ex-boyfriends had a Lamborghini Murciélago, I hated that auto, I hated it so much he sold it, he said if he sold it would I marry him, so I said okay and he sold it and then I change my mind and said no I didn't want to marry him.

We are still friends though :smile:

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats Nic-5!

It's 'bad to the bone' and don't baby it.
(BTW, can I take it for a spin?)

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lambo's are OK but I already own a GT40 MKI, I'll stick with that. Mine looks like this, only white in color.

A beautiful auto, I like this red one though, red the colour of danger :thup:

OP
nicoleivy5

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Reaction score

One of my ex-boyfriends had a Lamborghini Murciélago, I hated that auto, I hated it so much he sold it, he said if he sold it would I marry him, so I said okay and he sold it and then I change my mind and said no I didn't want to marry him.

you hated the murcielago? why? its my 2nd favourite car after the Aventador

OP
nicoleivy5

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Reaction score
No matter enjoy it. With that car I hope you are not camera shy, you will be the center of attention on the road.
Yeah I wanted to buy a Murcielago, but most of them were like 2013 or 2011 models. I wanted something brand new

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wanted to buy a Murcielago, but most of them were like 2013 or 2011 models. I wanted something brand new
Well those Murciélago autos you saw couldn't have been post-2010 models, they stopped production in late 2010, this because in 2011 they started to roll out the successor the Aventador.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I prefer Porsche and also Aston Martin, auto's such as Lamborghini to me are a bit vulgar, although of course many people like them, I prefer something more elegant and sophisticated, it's just how I like things.

A little bird told me that as I've sort of been a good girl this year there could be a new DB11 under the Christmas Tree.

The interior of the DB11, although mine will have to be all black and not any of the brown bits like in the one below.

I like the interior finish of this one below.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine spending $450K for a car. That's 10 times my comfort zone for vehicles but I've never really been a car buff. Enjoy, keep the shiny side up!

Onyx

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nicolelevy is bullshitting you guys.

Losers.

OP
nicoleivy5

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Reaction score

I prefer Porsche and also Aston Martin, auto's such as Lamborghini to me are a bit vulgar, although of course many people like them, I prefer something more elegant and sophisticated, it's just how I like things.

A little bird told me that as I've sort of been a good girl this year there could be a new DB11 under the Christmas Tree.

The interior of the DB11, although mine will have to be all black and not any of the brown bits like in the one below.

I like the interior finish of this one below.

aston martins are nice too

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List