I just bought a brand new Lamborghini for $450,000

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016

I worked so hard to afford this car! Do you guys like it? I love the interior and engine sound the most

I just got one too. $26.99 + tax at Walmart. The difference is that I'm not lying.

ca7087db-3079-497b-a7be-54567ab73685_1.b30cc6ab545dcbc4646dae3b0d5a61ac.jpeg

Lambo's are OK but I already own a GT40 MKI, I'll stick with that. Mine looks like this, only white in color.

0.jpg

Should have gotten a roadster like my Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640
No matter enjoy it. With that car I hope you are not camera shy, you will be the center of attention on the road.

I worked so hard to afford this car! Do you guys like it? I love the interior and engine sound the most

One of my ex-boyfriends had a Lamborghini Murciélago, I hated that auto, I hated it so much he sold it, he said if he sold it would I marry him, so I said okay and he sold it and then I change my mind and said no I didn't want to marry him.

We are still friends though :smile:

One of my ex-boyfriends had a Lamborghini Murciélago, I hated that auto, I hated it so much he sold it, he said if he sold it would I marry him, so I said okay and he sold it and then I change my mind and said no I didn't want to marry him.

you hated the murcielago? why? its my 2nd favourite car after the Aventador

No matter enjoy it. With that car I hope you are not camera shy, you will be the center of attention on the road.
Yeah I wanted to buy a Murcielago, but most of them were like 2013 or 2011 models. I wanted something brand new

Yeah I wanted to buy a Murcielago, but most of them were like 2013 or 2011 models. I wanted something brand new

Well those Murciélago autos you saw couldn't have been post-2010 models, they stopped production in late 2010, this because in 2011 they started to roll out the successor the Aventador.

I prefer Porsche and also Aston Martin, auto's such as Lamborghini to me are a bit vulgar, although of course many people like them, I prefer something more elegant and sophisticated, it's just how I like things.

A little bird told me that as I've sort of been a good girl this year there could be a new DB11 under the Christmas Tree.

003-aston-martin-db11-1.jpg

2017-aston-martin-db11_100547542_m.jpg

Aston_Martin_DB11_03.jpg

01-aston-martin-db11-geneva-1.jpg

The interior of the DB11, although mine will have to be all black and not any of the brown bits like in the one below.

2017-Aston-Martin-DB11-Interior.jpg

I like the interior finish of this one below.

Aston-Martin-DB11-At-The-Geneva-Motor-Show-Interior-Centre-Console-From-The-Verge.png

I prefer Porsche and also Aston Martin, auto's such as Lamborghini to me are a bit vulgar, although of course many people like them, I prefer something more elegant and sophisticated, it's just how I like things.

A little bird told me that as I've sort of been a good girl this year there could be a new DB11 under the Christmas Tree.

003-aston-martin-db11-1.jpg

2017-aston-martin-db11_100547542_m.jpg

Aston_Martin_DB11_03.jpg

01-aston-martin-db11-geneva-1.jpg

The interior of the DB11, although mine will have to be all black and not any of the brown bits like in the one below.

2017-Aston-Martin-DB11-Interior.jpg

I like the interior finish of this one below.

Aston-Martin-DB11-At-The-Geneva-Motor-Show-Interior-Centre-Console-From-The-Verge.png

aston martins are nice too

New Topics

Forum List

Back