I hope Hispanics are taking note !!!

Dewd, he's not interested in facts. He's only interested in pissing you off

I can see that. I just want him to provide the quote of me saying the witness said he saw Martin slamming his head into the ground. Because I never said that. I said the evidence is Zimmerman has a broken nose. A wound on the back of the head, and a grass stained back of his shirt and the fact the witness saw trayvon on top of Zimmerman. That's all we have really.

This whole thing would've been avoided by answering a direct question.

Funny how he says I didn't provide facts. He must live in a bubble. Link, link, link, source, source,source.... He keeps repeating that without providing a single fact that makes what I've presented obsolete. Just emotional outbursts and drivel.

What's wrong with asking someone (you) to back up their assertions with a link or a source? When I made my assertion and statement about what one of the authors of that "Stand your ground" bill stated about Zimmerman and what the director of Florida Carry said, I provided a quote and linked to the source, that way it erases any doubt.

What's truly amusing is the fact that you won't link to anything that supports your contentions concerning this case. Zimmerman hit first, Martin was a great kid, link?

Well we have the call from the girl that she "thinks" tray on was the one pushed first because his headpiece fell off, but does she know it didn't fall off from him lunging forward to hit Zimmerman? No. Do I. No.

Is there a report somewhere hidden that shows trayvon had bruises on his face or body proving Zimmerman had also physically hit trayvon? Because I can't find any. Either we will get that evidence or we won't. But if trayvon has nothing other than a gunshot, we're left with what we have. A eye witness claiming trayvo was ontop which makes him the aggressor and a phone witness who says Zimmerman was the aggressor who didn't actually see anything.

It definitely should go to court. That's something we all could agree on.

Funny how he says I didn't provide facts. He must live in a bubble. Link, link, link, source, source,source.... He keeps repeating that without providing a single fact that makes what I've presented obsolete. Just emotional outbursts and drivel.

What's wrong with asking someone (you) to back up their assertions with a link or a source? When I made my assertion and statement about what one of the authors of that "Stand your ground" bill stated about Zimmerman and what the director of Florida Carry said, I provided a quote and linked to the source, that way it erases any doubt.

What's truly amusing is the fact that you won't link to anything that supports your contentions concerning this case. Zimmerman hit first, Martin was a great kid, link?

What's truly amazing is that you CAN'T provide a quote from me stating what I put in bold above. Why do you want to make shit up? Where did I EVER SAY THAT? Thanks for the laugh! :lol: Better luck next time!

I thought conservatives were saying this case wasn't about race? :laugh2:

I thought it wasn't about race? :laugh2:

Dante, USMB's biggest liberal is Zimmerman's biggest defender. Remember, conservatives hate Hispanics almost as much as they hate blacks. :redface:

Of course it is about race, because the left made it about race. Jackson,sharpton,even obama stuck his fucken nose in it. The great dividers have all spoken, so now it is about race.

Zimmerman: "Fucking Coons"

Maybe he was just upset about a recent Racoon infestation in the neighborhood?

No I mean he said "Goons" a new term of endearament.

Maybe we miss the part on tape where he says "'We need the' Fucking Coon" referring to Eric Cartman's superhero character?

Well we have the call from the girl that she "thinks" tray on was the one pushed first because his headpiece fell off, but does she know it didn't fall off from him lunging forward to hit Zimmerman? No. Do I. No.

Is there a report somewhere hidden that shows trayvon had bruises on his face or body proving Zimmerman had also physically hit trayvon? Because I can't find any. Either we will get that evidence or we won't. But if trayvon has nothing other than a gunshot, we're left with what we have. A eye witness claiming trayvo was ontop which makes him the aggressor and a phone witness who says Zimmerman was the aggressor who didn't actually see anything.

Yes, it does need to go to court, if only to exonerate the guy, but unfortunately, I feel that at this point, if he's found "not guilty" there will be riots and more racism cries. IOW, people don't want justice, they want Zimmerman crucified. This is evidenced by the NPPP and their $10,000 reward.

Yes, it does need to go to court, if only to exonerate the guy, but unfortunately, I feel that at this point, if he's found "not guilty" there will be riots and more racism cries. IOW, people don't want justice, they want Zimmerman crucified. This is evidenced by the NPPP and their $10,000 reward.

Is it even legal for them to put out that reward? Not the reward on its own but calling for "dead or alive"? Wouldn't that be like hiring hitmen?

I hope you understand that I was asking P-ops where the links were for all of his/her arguments about who did what to whom and how this thing went down. P-ops is really good at demanding that others do the research and really good at shouting down any information that does not comply with his/her view of events. But when asked to provide information to support the P-ops viewpoint, nothing, nada, more demands...
To date, all I know for sure is that I surely do not know enough to determine much about the case. It should go to court, and will. I'm interested in the outcome and the response to whatever the outcome of a trial may be.

Last edited:

I hope you understand that I was asking P-ops where the links were for all of his/her arguments about who did what to whom and how this thing went down. P-ops is really good at demanding that others do the research and really good at shouting down any information that does not comply with his/her view of events. But when asked to provide information to support the P-ops viewpoint, nothing, nada, more demands...
To date, all I know for sure is that I surely do not know enough to determine much about the case. It should go to court, and will. I'm interested in the outcome and the response to whatever the outcome of a trial may be.

I know now. Lol! I thought I posted that to p-ops.

Is it even legal for them to put out that reward? Not the reward on its own but calling for "dead or alive"? Wouldn't that be like hiring hitmen?

I agree that what they did was HIGHLY inappropriate, I hope that the local jurisdiction where they made that statement is investigating to see if there's a crime involved.

You are TOTALLY full of shit! Notice that you didn't answer my retort that asked you to back up your inaccurate assertion. I back up my points with sources and links, that's more than I can say for you and your fellow stooges................

There is only one situation where someone would think that asking for proof is unreasonable.. Give ya 3 guesses :D

LOL, no doubt! It's funny that some fools act like I don't post any links to back up my assertions. It makes them look like :laugh2:

The Associated Press: Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry

The Miami Herald in its Tuesday editions reported that it had obtained a Miami-Dade Schools Police Department report that showed the slain teenager was suspended in October for writing obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, the report said, campus security officers found 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they felt could be used as a burglary tool.

Trevor Martin is not looking like the perfect little angel his mother is running around screaming he was.

Shouldn't the DOJ be investigating the NBP?

You are TOTALLY full of shit! Notice that you didn't answer my retort that asked you to back up your inaccurate assertion. I back up my points with sources and links, that's more than I can say for you and your fellow stooges................

....Never mind.

Shouldn't the DOJ be investigating the NBP?

No. The DOJ investigating the NBP constitutes black-on-black crime and is not permissible under the rules unilaterally instated by this administration.

....Never mind.
Yeah, good answer because you know I am correct.

Forum List

Back