I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

You call me a liar but can’t actually deny any of my facts? Unemployment rate was low when trump took office, much lower than when he left. It had also been trending down for like 6 years and continued that trump. Trump policy just didn’t mess it up. That’s luck, not an accomplishment.
Yep.

Kt0iCox.gif

Is lying a prerequisite for being a leftist or what?

We had a country with a million more jobs than Americans who could do them. How much more growth do you want than that to call Trump a success, two million more jobs? Trump cut legal immigration? Have a link to that claim? Dementia allowed over 2 million more illegals in this country last year. There is no shortage of workers when your incompetent President allows something like that to happen. The worker shortage was because that imbecile and his cohorts paid people more money to stay home than go to work. How do you talk about deficits when it was the Communists who had control over the House half of Trump's presidency?
Still with the 2,000,000 illegals lie? And worker shortage had a lot to do with covid and the lies your Orange daddy told to allow it to spread like wildfire, and the rallies with morons not wearing masks because they worship the fuckin' self named "chosen one" Do you even have a single honest cell in your being? Then you fit the mold of Trumpsheep to a T!

Keep pretending that wasn't a claim I was responding too.

"Next he halted all new oil exploration and drilling on public land"

Now Emily can say "Oh, that's different. Never mind."

What do you mean keep pretending? You wrote exportation...
Plus your grammar... "responding too"???
PLUS dummy Biden didn't HALT ALL new exploration!
He HALTED specifically all exploration leasing on FEDERAL land which is different from "public land"!
There is a difference!

Because trumps policies all failed. He couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth. Deficits increased every single year drastically. Tariffs led to a giant farmer bailout and nothing much else. He cut back on legal immigration and now there is a worker shorter. Even crime went up. Giant failure.

Biden already hit over 3%
Don't believe a word of what you wrote! Because no FACTS!
Where is your proof for all your claims? Nothing!

Still with the 2,000,000 illegals lie? And worker shortage had a lot to do with covid and the lies your Orange daddy told to allow it to spread like wildfire, and the rallies with morons not wearing masks because they worship the fuckin' self named "chosen one" Do you even have a single honest cell in your being? Then you fit the mold of Trumpsheep to a T!
NO PROOF! Where are your facts?

Like I said there is no shortage of available leased tracks for exportation and no moratorium on exportation.
Way to go Emily!
Exportation? There is NO laws regarding exporting oil.

OH wait... this sounds so much like a Saturday Night Live skit with Emilia Litella!
(Gilda Radner played her)... with modifications of course!
Litella would peer through her reading glasses and, in the character's high-pitched, warbly voice, would read a prepared statement in opposition to an editorial that the TV station had supposedly broadcast. Litella would become increasingly agitated as her statement progressed. Midway in her commentary, it became apparent to the anchor, and the audience, that Litella had misheard or misunderstood the subject of the editorial to which she was responding.
A typical example:
"What is all this fuss I hear about Biden blocking "exportation"... It's terrible!
The news anchor would interrupt Litella to point out her error, along the lines,
"That's 'exploration', Ms. Litella, not 'exportation.'"!
Litella would wrinkle her nose, say something like, "Oh, that's very different,...Never mind!"

You're a Trump sheep. You don't like facts.
And where is your proof I'm a Trump Sheep? I have always disliked Trump as a person! I think he is a loud, braggart, showman, that is NOT Politically correct! Which is why I like him as President! He didn't need the job. Wasn't a politician and owned these properties! You tell me he isn't successful?
Trumproperties.png

And where is your proof I'm a Trump Sheep? I have always disliked Trump as a person! I think he is a loud, braggart, showman, that is NOT Politically correct! Which is why I like him as President! He didn't need the job. Wasn't a politician and owned these properties! You tell me he isn't successful?
View attachment 609315
You're delusional. Every one of those properties are either mortgaged to the hilt or are just bearing his name. And for you to believe the valuations stated here, proves beyond a shadow of any doubt that you are indeed a Trump Sheep. The supposed values of every single one on that list are cooked up for justifying loans and they will never appear on a tax return because he devalues all of that nonsense to avoid taxes. Just look at how much he paid in taxes over the last ten years when they become public. 5 years have already shown he paid next to nothing. Shit! Even he doesn't claim that kind of wealth. My best guess based on others who have looked into it is that his net worth is under 300 Million. And now that the Russia sanctions are imposed and the almost total devaluation of the Ruble, Russia has no money to pay him for all of the suites and offices that they have bought. So, he'll soon be hurtin' for certin'! And that's not even counting the civil torts and other suits and legal fees he faces.

You're delusional. Every one of those properties are either mortgaged to the hilt or are just bearing his name. And for you to believe the valuations stated here, proves beyond a shadow of any doubt that you are indeed a Trump Sheep. The supposed values of every single one on that list are cooked up for justifying loans and they will never appear on a tax return because he devalues all of that nonsense to avoid taxes. Just look at how much he paid in taxes over the last ten years when they become public. 5 years have already shown he paid next to nothing. Shit! Even he doesn't claim that kind of wealth. My best guess based on others who have looked into it is that his net worth is under 300 Million. And now that the Russia sanctions are imposed and the almost total devaluation of the Ruble, Russia has no money to pay him for all of the suites and offices that they have bought. So, he'll soon be hurtin' for certin'! And that's not even counting the civil torts and other suits and legal fees he faces.
AND what makes YOU an expert on Trump's properties? WHERE's your PROOF? Dummy! Do think anyone believes what you write JUST because you write it?? Well of course you do! Because there are dummies like you that believe dumb ass unsubstantiated UNLINKED statements! Dummy!
Go to the web site that I substantiated!

AND what makes YOU an expert on Trump's properties? WHERE's your PROOF? Dummy! Do think anyone believes what you write JUST because you write it?? Well of course you do! Because there are dummies like you that believe dumb ass unsubstantiated UNLINKED statements! Dummy!
Hey Dummy! Trump can't even decide what his properties are worth and changes his mind every 5 minutes. And how can someone worth billions pay $750 in Taxes
Hey Genius! Trump paid $750 in Fed taxes in 2016 and 2017. Trump is a fraud! Always has been. He might be the worst businessman in the country. Just because you buy into that fraud doesn't mean it's true. If it wasn't for Putin, he'd have gone broke a long time ago. Don't want to believe that? That's on you, genius. But explain how a billionaire pays $750 in taxes. The walls are closing in on his tax crimes and bank fraud, insurance fraud etc etc. Told ya twice to see if it sinks in!

This personal insult stuff serves no good purpose, Why would any one want us divided? cry complain if you must, but is not the goal suppose to be the UNITED States of America?
Stupid people vote for the duopoly. It is what it is. Get butt hurt if you want :dunno:

Hey Dummy! Trump can't even decide what his properties are worth and changes his mind every 5 minutes. And how can someone worth billions pay $750 in Taxes

Hey Genius! Trump paid $750 in Fed taxes in 2016 and 2017. Trump is a fraud! Always has been. He might be the worst businessman in the country. Just because you buy into that fraud doesn't mean it's true. If it wasn't for Putin, he'd have gone broke a long time ago. Don't want to believe that? That's on you, genius. But explain how a billionaire pays $750 in taxes. The walls are closing in on his tax crimes and bank fraud, insurance fraud etc etc. Told ya twice to see if it sinks in!
Again UNLIKE You I provide proof!

In 2007, Jeff Bezos, then a multibillionaire and now the world’s richest man, did not pay a penny in federal income taxes.
He achieved the feat again in 2011. In 2018, Tesla founder Elon Musk, the second-richest person in the world,
also paid no federal income taxes.
Michael Bloomberg
managed to do the same in recent years.
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn did it twice.
George Soros paid no federal income tax three years in a row.

Don't believe a word of what you wrote! Because no FACTS!
Where is your proof for all your claims? Nothing!
Denial of facts is all you got? As much as you post on here, you know they are facts. You need to care more about your country. Trumps policy was a giant failure.

Just so the failure is clear:
Because trumps policies all failed. He couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth. Deficits increased every single year drastically. Tariffs led to a giant farmer bailout and nothing much else. He cut back on legal immigration and now there is a worker shorter. Even crime went up. Giant failure.

The right is the party of anger, stupidity and conspiracy theories. They have excuses rather than success.

Forum List

Back